Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One night in Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

pwurple wrote: »
    Which ones are the Earnset pubs? He is involved in doing up the Leaping Salmon at the moment I ink.

Electric, sober lane, Goldbergs, & then I believe Bar Barossa, Bar barella & voodoo as others mentioned. And yes the Salmon as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭Reputable Rog

MrMac84 wrote: »
    No it’s not that’s owned by the lads who own Voodoo and An bróg

Sorry I was thinking of the pub adjacent to Tom Barry's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Karmella wrote: »
    Electric, sober lane, Goldbergs, & then I believe Bar Barossa, Bar barella & voodoo as others mentioned. And yes the Salmon as well.

Ernest has no involvement in the Bróg and Voodoo complex or Reds

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

He does I don't know how much but is involved there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ofcork wrote: »
    He does I don't know how much but is involved there.

100% is not. Was initially and left after 12 months as was the prior agreement

• Advertisement

You know more than me so I know a couple of the owners have met them a few times over in electric with ec.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭goochy

if barrack street is the real cork - I am leaving - like something you would find in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

MrMac84 wrote: »
    100% is not. Was initially and left after 12 months as was the prior agreement

I thought this was the case too. He also has no involvement in Goldbergs.

OP, you should try the Oliver Plunkett or Deep South. Two fab spots. Can't go wrong with any of the other suggestions either.

Why did the lads from voodoo get him on board I wonder they have plenty of experience running clubs and bars.

Advertisement