Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CV for subbing?

Options
  • 20-09-2017 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I'm currently doing subbing in schools for primary. Some of the schools are asking me to send out a CV to the school. What really do I put on it compared to if I was applying for a full time job in the school? A basic kind of CV or really detailed? Can anyone give me examples of a CV for teaching or what should I put on it just for subbing? Most of the school just seem to want to have it on file and not really whats on the CV? Like I plan on doing courses e.g First aid etc in the coming months. But is this more of just a reference form that they can go to if they have any subbing? Like I have not done a CV since 5th year in school?

Advertisement