Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me false lashes!

Options
  • 20-09-2017 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭

Sorry I have so many eyelash threads!

I'm looking for a recommendation for false eyelashes, I've tried individuals before and while I like the effect one or two tend to turn sideways (my lashes don't hold them correctly!)
    Looking for very natural looking lashes for a newby, rather than a glam drag look!

I've tried a few eyelur ones before and they were all far too false looking :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

Try the i-envy lashes! You can get them in penny's for €3:50. They have a lash called natural and it is very natural looking. I'd be the same as you, I hate the big thick long ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Siobhnk wrote: »
    Try the i-envy lashes! You can get them in penny's for €3:50. They have a lash called natural and it is very natural looking. I'd be the same as you, I hate the big thick long ones.

How thick / comfortable is the band? Sounds perfect for me so far - would the glue provided be good enough or should I buy Duo glue?

The band is fairly thin, it's an invisible one. They're very light on. I didn't try the glue, I always use my old reliable duo glue!

Siobhnk wrote: »
    The band is fairly thin, it's an invisible one. They're very light on. I didn't try the glue, I always use my old reliable duo glue!

Thanks, will definitely pick some up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dizzyn

+1. They're great and look very natural but give a lovely look!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'd be a fan of the wispies

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Keepingitreal

KISS do lovely natural ones as well...not mad about the glue that comes with them though

Yeah the ienvy ones are by kiss too! :)

Another one to try for you OP are the amazing shine ones. I get them in my local pharmacy. There's loads of styles but the style 747 is particularly natural and you can get them in different lengths XS-L, so something suit everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Ardell wispies are my fave. Nice thin band, easy to put on.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Im get to find a brand that the band sits as close to the edge as possible but the lashes blend in with my own. The gap is so noticeable. Has anyone tips? I just about get away with using mascara up from my natural into the falsies and they kind of stick hiding the gap. So frustrating

• Advertisement

Update - I went to penny's and bought the duo glue and a few sets of lashes.

The natural were too long on me and I still found them too uncomfortable.

There were corner lashes too that looked nice but crazy long in person.

I got a set of individual lashes in the short length and they worked great, they didn't twist as much as the longer individuals I've tried before - maybe because they were sitting close to my lash line, and looked really natural on me.

Thanks for the recommendations guys but I think I'm just not cut out for strip lashes
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

GingerLily wrote: »
    Update - I went to penny's and bought the duo glue and a few sets of lashes.

The natural were too long on me and I still found them too uncomfortable.

There were corner lashes too that looked nice but crazy long in person.

I got a set of individual lashes in the short length and they worked great, they didn't twist as much as the longer individuals I've tried before - maybe because they were sitting close to my lash line, and looked really natural on me.

Thanks for the recommendations guys but I think I'm just not cut out for strip lashes
    :(

The individual trio lashes are great too. I find them the easiest to apply and they are only 1.50 too. Absolute bargain.

http://www.dailyedge.ie/penneys-individual-lashes-2750037-May2016/

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

No matter what lashes I use the inner corners always come off. Tips or maybe recommend something with a softer band?

Advertisement