Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre availability

Options
  • 20-09-2017 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,540 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking at purchasing a property in an area that does not have fibre, and has extremely limited mobile signal (none indoors). 

Of two nearby areas one has fibre (about 5k away) and another is promised within 12 months (also 5k away). The house in question has a phone line, I do not know the number. The current information is that 'fibre is not currently available at the number'. 

Is it likely that fibre will be extended to properties 5k from these points? The line would primarily be needed for business use.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

looksee wrote: »
    I am looking at purchasing a property in an area that does not have fibre, and has extremely limited mobile signal (none indoors). 

Of two nearby areas one has fibre (about 5k away) and another is promised within 12 months (also 5k away). The house in question has a phone line, I do not know the number. The current information is that 'fibre is not currently available at the number'. 

Is it likely that fibre will be extended to properties 5k from these points? The line would primarily be needed for business use.
    Hi looksee,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me the eircode for the house in question so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 28,540 ✭✭✭✭looksee

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

looksee wrote: »
    PM sent.
    Thanks, I have responded to your PM.

- Adam

Advertisement