Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment no-show for box installation

Options
  • 20-09-2017 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good evening,
    I recently was speaking with one of your customer service reps in arranging an additional multiroom box at my house.  The appointment was for yesterday afternoon, however no one showed up.  There was no call, text or email either to alert us that they were late, not able to make it, or missed us if we were unable to answer the door.

Any advice on how I can find out what happened here?  Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Good evening,
    I recently was speaking with one of your customer service reps in arranging an additional multiroom box at my house.  The appointment was for yesterday afternoon, however no one showed up.  There was no call, text or email either to alert us that they were late, not able to make it, or missed us if we were unable to answer the door.

Any advice on how I can find out what happened here?  Thanks.
    Hi blapabrew22,

I'm very sorry to hear that the technician didn't turn up to your home yesterday. Can you PM me your account number and full name please? I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement