Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vtos payment

• 20-09-2017 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone know when the vtos payment starts in my second week of college now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Chloe92

Did you get paid today?? I'm waiting too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sammxx93

Chloe92 wrote: »
    Did you get paid today?? I'm waiting too :(

Nope I didn’t :(

I got paid today but it wasn't backdated was yours? Also on top of travel I have saw something about a training bonus online paid weekly along with travel+meal allowance. Do you get this?thanks

I got paid today but it wasn't backdated was yours? Also on top of travel I have saw something about a training bonus online paid weekly along with travel+meal allowance. Do you get this?thanks

Hi nope I didn’t get paid :(

sammxx93 wrote: »
    Hi nope I didn’t get paid :(

Definitely ring your vtos office first thing they must of left you out

• Advertisement

Yup it’s a joke would it be like going into account maybe see when we go in I’ve been signing in and out is that actually given to vtos do you know I was out one the days

What bank are you with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NdyMaggie

Got paid yesterday in the post office and the bonus (meal & travel) in my bank account. I thought VTOS payment is usually into bank account why do they want me to be going to the post office when they could make all the payments into my bank?!

Advertisement