Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving MTAN

Options
  • 20-09-2017 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi I have registered my credit card for your card care feature but I am not receiving a mobile security code when I make a request

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi I have registered my credit card for your card care feature but I am not receiving a mobile security code when I make a request

Hi corner back 2,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here through Boards.

Can I ask if you received any message from us? Even one saying that the code could not be sent to your phone?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭corner back 2

Hi corner back 2,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here through Boards.

Can I ask if you received any message from us? Even one saying that the code could not be sent to your phone?

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren
    I received no message at all. I tried a few times but got nothing by txt or email

Tried again to today and still not receiving texts. Any chance of some help with this issue please

Currently on hold with credit card services telling me to use card care on line very frustrating. Can someone here help please? #customerservice

Finally got sorted on the phone followed by receiving loads of codes one after the other! Very disappointed with the response on here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Finally got sorted on the phone followed by receiving loads of codes one after the other! Very disappointed with the response on here.

Hi corner back 2,

Thanks for getting back to us here and very sorry in delay in the response.
    Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement