Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sugar free chocolate cookies?

Options
  • 20-09-2017 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭

anyone got a good recipe for sugar free chocolate cookies? the only one's i can find in a shop are by "freeist" and they are €1.99 for 6 - and i eat 2 a day grr

if not then perhaps a similar recipe? some variation of a chocolate biscuit

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

You could try the nutrition and diet forum? They might be able to help.

If I was trying to achieve what you want, I woud experiment with various cookie recipes, using an artificial sweetener in place of sugar (which will affect texture and volume, so you'll need to play around with it), cocoa powder and 70% dark chocolate chips.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭sporina

You could try the nutrition and diet forum? They might be able to help.

If I was trying to achieve what you want, I woud experiment with various cookie recipes, using an artificial sweetener in place of sugar (which will affect texture and volume, so you'll need to play around with it), cocoa powder and 70% dark chocolate chips.

thanks but not up for experimenting - i am sure there is a recipe out there..

will try nutrition and diet forum thanks

Advertisement