Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roger Waters: European Tour 2018 (Ireland included)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭sanjose1

I have one spare ticket if anyone is interested, face value

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Seen him in Milan.....incredible show!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Lots of great seats released for Wednesday night so if anyone needs to upgrade to better seats ring up Ticketmaster and ask for an exchange .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

The Nal wrote: »
    No it is not. He plays 4 off the new album, which is great, and the other 18 tunes are all Pink Floyd greatest hits.
    Obviously nothing from Momentary Lapse of Reason, The Division Bell or The Endless River though.
    Those weren't his songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Obviously nothing from Momentary Lapse of Reason, The Division Bell or The Endless River though.
    Those weren't his songs.

And they were all shít!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

The Division Bell wasn't bad I thought. Havent listened to the Endless River. Momentary Lapse of Reason was fairly sh*t tho alright!

The Division Bell wasn't bad I thought. Havent listened to the Endless River. Momentary Lapse of Reason was fairly sh*t tho alright!

Division Bell is alright I spose but with no Roger in the band they just sounded like Phil Collins BSides.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭gilmour

The Nal wrote: »
    Division Bell is alright I spose but with no Roger in the band they just sounded like Phil Collins BSides.

Lets not get carried away :D High Hopes was a stunning end to their career, until they released Endless River which was nice but not something i would count as an album. The Division Bell has some great moments.

Anyone know what time Roger has been onstage at? Was hoping to catch the Argentina/Nigeria game before the gig

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

gilmour wrote: »
    Lets not get carried away :D High Hopes was a stunning end to their career, until they released Endless River which was nice but not something i would count as an album. The Division Bell has some great moments.

Anyone know what time Roger has been onstage at? Was hoping to catch the Argentina/Nigeria game before the gig

Id say he will be on 8.30-8.45, he does around 2hrs 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Is there a support act for this?

• Advertisement

Rothko wrote: »
    Is there a support act for this?

No. Roger Waters does not use (or need) a support act.

thebull85 wrote: »
    Id say he will be on 8.30-8.45, he does around 2hrs 10 minutes.

On most dates of the tour he has been on at 8 prompt.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Podge83

Standing ticket for tonight going spare if anyone is interested. PM me. face value

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I'm looking forward to this tonight, should be a great gig.

Anyone know expected start and stop times, Im trying to figure out if I can make the last train or bus after the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Podge83 wrote: »
    Standing ticket for tonight going spare if anyone is interested. PM me. face value

PM sent to you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to this tonight, should be a great gig.

Anyone know expected start and stop times, Im trying to figure out if I can make the last train or bus after the gig

The tickets say 8pm show time, he's playing a good 2 hours. I'd say you will be out by 10.30, should be enough time for the last bus/train.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Based on experience, he'll start approx 8.15pm. There is an intermission as well so I think you're looking at 10.45pm finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

@ The Nal.
    My reply to Rothko was correct. Re-read his question.

poundhound wrote: »
    @ The Nal.
    My reply to Rothko was correct. Re-read his question.

Indeed, my apologies.

UXQ.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mgkelly

Yep. Website for Aiken says 2000 sharp! Out for 2230h.
    Flying back early from a conference in London to make this! Swatting up! Streaming The Wall. So long since I've listened to this! Wonderful - forgot how good! Have Dark Side of the Moon and Animals if get time!!
    See y'all there!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mgkelly

adrian522 wrote: »
    If you report the original post asking for the title to change they will get an email and I'm, sure will update the title.
    Never did happen!!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

Standing Ticket available at Face Value. Can meet outside the venue at 19.30. Will walk in together to gig to prove ticket is legit

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Heading tomorrow night but will be stretched for time. What time does he appear on stage at please.

Also what’s the story with parking around the venue.

Thanks.

Heading tomorrow night but will be stretched for time. What time does he appear on stage at please.

Thanks.

FLOOPER wrote: »

Thanks.

8pm. No support act but there is an interval.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭shamtastic

thanks what time did the gig finish up at just trying to plan my way home tomorrow?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It was about 8.20 before he waa on stage tonight. Finished about 11.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

8pm. No support act but there is an interval.

Great thanks. It’ll be tight getting in.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭gilmour

Loved every single minute of that. No pr1cks beside me (for once), incredible sound, visuals, and a wonderful setlist.

Danny Boy was definitely a surprise :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Meself

gilmour wrote: »
    Loved every single minute of that. No pr1cks beside me (for once), incredible sound and a wonderful setlist.

Danny Boy was definitely a surprise :D
    Unfortunately I wasn't so lucky. A couple behind would not shut up. 3 pissed up lads to my right..again would not stop. Thankfully they moved. Otherwise a superb gig.

Advertisement