Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roger Waters: European Tour 2018 (Ireland included)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Great that it's the point, I actually like that venue. The wall a few years ago was one of the few gigs I spend €90 on that I felt was well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Wooderson wrote: »
    Venue is a far better option than the RDS or *shudder* the Aviva.

These outdoor stadium gigs are a mugs game ,indoors is a much better experience in almost every aspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Wooderson wrote: »
    Irony is that the Aussie PF a more authentic live performance than Rodge.

Are you trolling the board?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Peter File wrote: »
    Are you trolling the board?

Only in your mind Peter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Zardoz wrote: »
    These outdoor stadium gigs are a mugs game ,indoors is a much better experience in almost every aspect.

Yep. Daylight hours in late-June not helpful for light-show centric gigs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 nearlysenior

"How can you have any pudding if you dont eat your meat"
    Delighted its on in the point but terrified i wont get a ticket.wonder will it be all seated?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

PTH2009 wrote: »
    boring songs etc.

Blasphemy !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

How anyone can look at the setlists and think "boring" is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Apart from availability of tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Any prices announced?

From 76eu - 131eu as per 3Arena website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jsms88

Will there be a presale, does anyone know?

jsms88 wrote: »
    Will there be a presale, does anyone know?

There will be a three presale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Fran1979

Saw him when he performed Dark Side of the moon at the Marquee in Cork and also when he performed The Wall at the 3arena and agree that it is great the venue is the 3arena and not some stadium gig. The venues he is playing around Europe next year are far bigger than the 3arena too. He is 74 now too and I do believe he said this tour is probably his last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

rednik wrote: »
    From 76eu - 131eu as per 3Arena website.

Does anyone know the price for standing? Hoping it's the 76euro, but no breakdown of prices on Aiken or Point website.

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Does anyone know the price for standing? Hoping it's the 76euro, but no breakdown of prices on Aiken or Point website.

76 euro will probably be standing allright,thats a popular figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I might head over to Barca for this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Picked up 2 tickets in the presale, really nice seats as well

These presales really are a swindle aren't they? Block P only being offered. Literally the worst seats in the house. Got in for standing but they auto added "collector" tickets at 6 quid each (no option not to have them) so exited out.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Got pre-sale code from three is anyone need:

BAG53QJSP

good luck

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

No joy with standing tickets. First time I've ever failed to get them in the pre sale. Was looking for 4, tried lower amounts, got offered 1 which I didn't take.

Now not even been offered 1.

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    These presales really are a swindle aren't they? Block P only being offered. Literally the worst seats in the house. Got in for standing but they auto added "collector" tickets at 6 quid each (no option not to have them) so exited out.

They actually had very good seats on offer in this presale ,Section C,E and F in the first few rows ,normally its seats at the side in A and G or upper tier rubbish.

They actually had very good seats on offer in this presale ,Section C,E and F in the first few rows ,normally its seats at the side in A and G or upper tier rubbish.

Don't like sitting at gigs though if I can help it. Certainly not at those prices.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Friend picked me up a ticket on the pre-sale. Block P unfortunately.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I got block D, great seats, maybe you where just late??

Don't like sitting at gigs though if I can help it. Certainly not at those prices.

I agree ,I went for standing ,140 euro is too much for me and I prefer to stand.
    But the seats on offer and still on offer are good .

Block P tickets are over 100 quid each. Its where TBasatrd sends you by default. Absolute thieves. :rolleyes:

Im holding on for standing.

we got standing for €93 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 DES440

Couldn't get standing tickets unfortunately, but got block D right which is dead centre of the stage. Happy out

Block P tickets are over 100 quid each. Its where TBasatrd sends you by default. Absolute thieves. :rolleyes:

Im holding on for standing.

I picked seating and got sent to block D, it is a lottery. Don't get me wrong I don't like ticketmaster, but thinking they are out to get you, is just silly.

• Advertisement

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I picked seating and got sent to block D, it is a lottery. Don't get me wrong I don't like ticketmaster, but thinking they are out to get you, is just silly.

They're not out to get you but they're relying on peoples naivety to shift shítty tickets for megabucks

Advertisement