Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roger Waters: European Tour 2018 (Ireland included)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭dasdog

+1 on presale code request please. Previous one is no longer valid unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Assume it'll be the usual lottery in the presale where standing becomes available at 11am for 2 mins and then nothing until the following day?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B00641103

Guys what happening, I couldn't get a pre sale ticket?

I need to get tickets my wife hasn't been well and is now back on her feet, I've hotel and everything booked. I need standing tickets.

Can they come on at any time??

Thanks

B00641103 wrote: »

I need to get tickets my wife hasn't been well and is now back on her feet, I've hotel and everything booked. I need standing tickets.

Thanks

Yep. You have to just trying, maybe 100 times, and keep clicking on road signs and standing tickets may show up.

They keep most of the standing tickets and the good seats for the main sale. The presale is really just a swizz to shift the expensive shítty seats because people think its their only option and don't want to risk the main sale.

Ok thankyou for your reply, I've promised my wife standing tickets, I didn't think for a second that these would sell out quick??

Last time I was at the point was seeing iron maiden, ohh what I night

What's the best way to get these tickets?just online for main sale or go to a ticket outlet?

• Advertisement

Ok thankyou for your reply, I've promised my wife standing tickets, I didn't think for a second that these would sell out quick??

Last time I was at the point was seeing iron maiden, ohh what I night

What's the best way to get these tickets?just online for main sale or go to a ticket outlet?

Presale is on today and tomorrow too. Keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 nearlysenior

Got pre-sale code from three is anyone need:

BAG53QJSP

good luck

Tom

Is there a new presale code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Just had another look at the presale again there as I missed out on Standing earlier. There was none available so I had a look at the "Official Platinum Seats" to see what they were.

They're standing tickets but they're priced at 215 euro.

No wonder I didn't get any earlier :rolleyes:

Thing is do u take the chance and hold out for official sale or take whats on offer now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

I take the chance. I'm not paying 215 Euro even if it was a reformed Pink Floyd.

• Advertisement

Funny toger will voice his opinionsagainst capitalism and he's the poster boy for capitalism as a solo artist.

What's the chances of another date coming up???

Also what's the chances of standing tickets even coming on sale?? I've promised my wife and feel gutted now

Gonna keep trying till tomorrow eve.all that seems to be available are the 2 sides.suppose beggars cant be choosers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Funny toger will voice his opinionsagainst capitalism and he's the poster boy for capitalism as a solo artist.

Also what's the chances of standing tickets even coming on sale?? I've promised my wife and feel gutted now

I got standing earlier. There will be some more available in the general sale and if people don't buy the gold and silver packages you will see "production hold" tickets released in the week of the concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 stucat94

Yikes! Standing are 93 quid?? Guess I'm not eating this week!

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I picked seating and got sent to block D, it is a lottery. Don't get me wrong I don't like ticketmaster, but thinking they are out to get you, is just silly.

If you picked the most expensive tickets from the range available this morning 131 euro, you got some great block D seats.

If you picked the cheapest seating ticket option (76 euro I think) you got Block P- again, and again and again.

No standing available after about 9.06am this morning so those who weren't able to avail of the pre-sale, my advice is, decide in advance what ticket you want and go for that first and take whatever seats you're given first time round as this concert will sell out fast is my guess so you may not get a 2nd chance if you give them up.

I couldn't get a standing ticket even at 9:02

Peter File wrote: »

I got standing earlier. There will be some more available in the general sale and if people don't buy the gold and silver packages you will see "production hold" tickets released in the week of the concert.

What you time did you get them at?

Thanks

What are you on about? I can get block A row 11 right now on the pre-sale. The pre-sale is still in service.

I wouldn't hold out for standing- I'd say they'll become the Gold/Platimum package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Patww79 wrote: »

yes- but a friend might give you a pre-sale code if they don't want it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

What you time did you get them at?

9am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

if anyone has a code they are not using please PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

About 90 per cent.
    He has two nights before Glasgow, so he will highly likely add a second night.

Zardoz wrote: »

About 90 per cent.
    He has two nights before Glasgow, so he will highly likely add a second night.

I hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

I hope so

Tickets don't go on sale till tomorrow? Why do you need a second date already?

Block A tickets for €138.50 being pushed this morning. Given the layout of the stage these may be the worst seats in the house. Still pushing Block P too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

The Nal wrote: »
    Block A tickets for €138.50 being pushed this morning. Given the layout of the stage these may be the worst seats in the house. Still pushing Block P too.

That is all that is left in the presale so. It does not go on sale till tomorrow. You can't release all tickets in a presale, that would be madness.

EyesClosed wrote: »
    That is all that is left in the presale so. It does not go on sale till tomorrow. You can't release all tickets in a presale, that would be madness.

Course. But they've only released a tiny amount of good seats and standing and a load of shít seats. They're relying on people panic buying the shít seats now.

• Advertisement

What do people think the chances are getting standing tomorrow on main sale?

Advertisement