Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 bills in a week

Options
  • 21-09-2017 1:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hello,
    I got 2 bills within a week with 2 different direct debit dates.there is only €2.50 in the difference.that's cool.

I just want to know what date I will be debited on and make sure it doesn't happen twice please.

That would make me sad.
    Talk soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi baldtooyoung,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Did you recently submit a meter reading? It is likely just the difference between the two bills will be collected on the second date.

We will check this this for you if you confirm your account details by private message:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number and date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the accountholder

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭baldtooyoung

Hi baldtooyoung,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Did you recently submit a meter reading? It is likely just the difference between the two bills will be collected on the second date

We will check this this for you if you confirm your account details by private message:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number and date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the accountholder

Thanks,
    Aoife

PM sent

Advertisement