Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a travel buddy

Options
  • 21-09-2017 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I am a 24 YO female. I graduated 2 years ago and since then I have been working. I feel that as I have gotten a little bit older and become more independent, its finally time for me to spend a year working abroad. Unfortunately, my friends are either in relationships/busy working up the ladder and arent in a position to do this, meaning that I will have to go by myself. I have been putting my money away to make the move hopefully next May, and either way I will definitely be going. The dream is California, but I'm also thinking Texas or Tennessee.

I want to move abroad, see the world, make some money and memories, meet great people, get a tan and have some fun doing all that. I would love if someone else here was interested in doing the same with me. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
    If you have any advice where I could meet someone like this, and if there are any online forums/pages dedicated to this kind of thing, I would really appreciate it if you could let me know!

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement