Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timers

Options
  • 21-09-2017 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Want to upgrade my 3 zone central heating controller which consists of 3 x plug in Homeeasy remote control socket and fairly sophisticated remote control which I can use to set up I think 16 on / off cycles a day. Boost function in multiples of 5 minutes also available. So, all in all, does a good job.

The ability to control from phone in the house or even away would be the upgrade. So, I could swap out the homeeasy sockets to wifi ones, but which ones should I go with?

I mean from the ability to set multiple different times, and an equivalent of a boost function.

They'd also need to be controllable from more than on (android) device.

Home assistant looks like something I'd eventually get around to, but for now, what's the best one with timer functions that will work out of the box?

Also, I'd like to be able to say to the google home, "turn on the upstairs heating for 30 minutes" and it do just that...

And, btw, how is home assistant when it comes to time functions?

Advertisement