Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ring of Beara 2018 (26-05-18)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

I really wanted to do 140 but that ran out almost imediatly.

I got in on the 110 , will I be able to do 140 on day or will I be able to change later on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

I really wanted to do 140 but that ran out almost imediatly.

I got in on the 110 , will I be able to do 140 on day or will I be able to change later on ?

Email them and ask to change and they should do it , if not you can just do the 140 on the day anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭ciaeim

jon1981 wrote: »
    75% of registrations were gone by 3pm yesterday so you can assume most of last years participants registered again.

Last years participants also had the opportunity to register three friends as well if they wished!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

ciaeim wrote: »
    Last years participants also had the opportunity to register three friends as well if they wished!

Really? I don't recall that, maybe you were right but not this year.

Yes once I registered Monday I gave the same email link to 2 of my friends that never done it before and they registered too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

jamesd wrote: »
    Yes once I registered Monday I gave the same email link to 2 of my friends that never done it before and they registered too.

Oh, seems like you found a hole in the system :)

Id say we did as we registered anyone in our club then afterwards that wanted in.

Really. Whether u recall it or not. I registered 3 of my club mates. And yes this year !

It was not as you put it a 'hole in the system '. It was advertised that it was available to past participants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

jamesd wrote: »
    Email them and ask to change and they should do it , if not you can just do the 140 on the day anyways

I actually Facebook messaged them and it was no bother just doing 140 on day but he said send my email and he'd officially change it .

• Advertisement
Advertisement