Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find a business partner/investor?

Options
  • 21-09-2017 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I run an online business that has been a bit more successful than I thought it would be, and it's now at the stage where it's a bit too much for me. I am wondering if anyone would know a good place or website to find people looking to invest/join an existing business. I currently run it as a sole trader, have a unit rented and stock. Just there is so much to do and only one of me. It's all online. Just trying to find somewhere with like minded people who want to join it. I came across some websites for investors but they wanted to be silent investors. I need someone who wants to work at the business and make it grow. Anyone have any recommendations on websites? I am on the border so websites for either side is good.

Comments

Advertisement