Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any MC members on here,

Options
  • 21-09-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just here looking for a couple answers from a active mc member in the northwest,
    I ride a lot, currently on a american import chopped shadow,
    Just tryin to find out about any mc that i could see about pledging for, im 24.
    Live in donegal but theres only a few mc i know of with chapters up this direction or somewat near,
    Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

try on biker.ie if you don't get replies here

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pikeybikey

try on biker.ie if you don't get replies here

Just did and got hole lot of guys trolling my post

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

you could try go to a bike meet up event and ask people there, online there are probably not a lot of mc members

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pikeybikey

you could try go to a bike meet up event and ask people there, online there are probably not a lot of mc members

I do go to a few, just thought id see if any1 was on here ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

Just laughed reading your thread over on biker....thank fook I'm barred off there!! Nothing changes.... surprised they didn't ask for naked pictures of your girlfriend!
    As said above head to a few bike meets and have a chat with any of the backpatch lads you see, contrary to popular myth any I've met have been decent enough skins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Poor OP is getting ripped to bits on the other forum.

Chin up and keep smiling OP.

Pikeybikey wrote: »

Think you meant to say "whole".
    Be carefull you dont post that other word over on the other forum,they will really eat you alive then.

Just roll with it and have some fun. Dont be so sensitive about it. Then you will settle in.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

That’s what they do, a lot of W@nk3rs over there to be honest, if your not in the click don’t bother, anyway sent ya a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Think you meant to say "whole".
    Be carefull you dont post that other word over on the other forum,they will really eat you alive then.

Just roll with it and have some fun. Dont be so sensitive about it. Then you will settle in.:)

Man, if he couldn't take a gentle ribbing from people on an online forum, imagine if he does get pledged.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

Yeah, that was a fun read - too bad he bailed out so soon - his chain was being well and truly yanked!

Maybe that was the start of the pledging process- and they are all in a MC. If he had stuck it out, they would have PMed him to ask him to join.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I do go to a few, just thought id see if any1 was on here ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Even if they say they are a member of an MC... what makes you think stranger on the tinerweb is actually who they say they are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭I love Sean nos

pledging for
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

:confused:

First rule of MCs.....

;)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

scotchy wrote: »
    First rule of MCs.....

;)

Nevermind then.
    The other thread was comedy. Thanks OP. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Wood

Just here looking for a couple answers from a active mc member in the northwest,
    I ride a lot, currently on a american import chopped shadow,
    Just tryin to find out about any mc that i could see about pledging for, im 24.
    Live in donegal but theres only a few mc i know of with chapters up this direction or somewat near,
    Any ideas ?

It's prospecting, not pledging.

You don't just walk in and get your prospect cut. You will be a hang-around for around a year or two, maybe a supporter. If the club like you and think you're a good fit you will be invited to prospect for another year or two depending on the individual and the club. Becoming a prospect is the clubs choice, not yours.

So my advice is go to rallies, hang out with the clubs, go to their charity nights, BBQs, open clubhouse parties, etc. and if you're lucky they might invite you in.

Since you have to spend your free time around these folks for maybe three years, what's the benefit?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,087 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Since you have to spend your free time around these folks for maybe three years, what's the benefit?
    It's normal for criminal enterprises to be cautious about infiltration. :pac:

Lumen wrote: »
    It's normal for criminal enterprises to be cautious about infiltration. :pac:
    That's a benefit to the MC. What's the benefit to the OP?

Sounds more like marriage.....lol

Sounds more like marriage.....lol
    In marriage, normally only one person gets your ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,087 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

That's a benefit to the MC. What's the benefit to the OP?
    He will eventually be allowed to share in the proceeds, and gain protection from rival gangs.

I've seen all this in that ****ey biker soap opera on Netflix starring the dude out of Alien Resurrection with the massive head on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

In marriage, normally only one person gets your ring.

That's the initiation for joining the MC, you have to give up your ring!

Lumen wrote: »
    He will eventually be allowed to share in the proceeds, and gain protection from rival gangs.

I've seen all this in that ****ey biker soap opera on Netflix starring the dude out of Alien Resurrection with the massive head on him.
    Sons of Anarchy? Wouldn't have thought that nonsense would fit in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

Can you join if you ride a BMW GS1200?...

Asking for a friend:o

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

You must not have seen the third season then...il save you the effort, it was sh1t!!
    Sons of Anarchy? Wouldn't have thought that nonsense would fit in Ireland.

frag420 wrote: »
    You must not have seen the third season then...il save you the effort, it was sh1t!!
    Was that the series where they came off the boat, made a few turns and were suddenly in the middle of Belfast? Where Titus Welliver put on the worst Irish accent since Dennis Hopper? Where the British army and the RUC colluded with the IRA?

You're right, it was.

Sure was! There was even a scene with Ben Bulben(Sligo) in the background...just outside Belfast ha ha!

I met Kurt Sutter in London a couple of years ago and we had a brief chat about this and esp Wellivers accent, he mentioned they were cringing behind the scenes too!!

I had to help with with the pronunciation of Dungloe.....its not Dun Glow!!

Was that the series where they came off the boat, made a few turns and were suddenly in the middle of Belfast? Where Titus Welliver put on the worst Irish accent since Dennis Hopper? Where the British army and the RUC colluded with the IRA?

You're right, it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Hee-hee! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Poor OP is getting ripped to bits on the other forum.

Chin up and keep smiling OP.

In fairness he spat the dummy pretty easily and quickly - that thread is fairly mild by the usual standard. :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

The paddling of the swollen ass.

Lol.

Advertisement