Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing my no claims from UK

Options
  • 21-09-2017 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I am moving back home to Ireland this October after living in London for 5 years.
    I'm wondering if ye can take my no claims from the UK and continue on with it in Ireland?

When I first moved to London I managed to take my irish no claims with me thanks to Quinn insurance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

rayjen2k wrote: »
    I am moving back home to Ireland this October after living in London for 5 years.
    I'm wondering if ye can take my no claims from the UK and continue on with it in Ireland?

When I first moved to London I managed to take my irish no claims with me thanks to Quinn insurance.
    Hi Rayjen2k

We would accept a No Claims Bonus earned in the UK so long as the discount was earned within the last two years. You would have to provide us with proof of this discount from your UK insurers. If you would like a quote PM with your details and I will arrange for someone to give you call or you can complete a quote on our website www.libertyinsurance.ie.

Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement