Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made a mistake with hair colour!

Options
  • 21-09-2017 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey! So I do not know HOW I managed to do this but I was in a rush this evening buying my hair dye and grabbed the one I thought was mine and came home and put it in. It was only when I had allowed the roots to develop and added in the rest to the lengths that I looked at the box and thought - 'wait, that model doesn't look familiar!' I accidentally bought 'Medium Brown' instead of 'Darkest Brown.'
    I know this could be worse and I could have ended up with a completely different shade, but the colour just doesn't look right. My roots are now medium brown while the lengths are darker. Its not really really obvious but enough that I can see it and will def grow out VERY fast.

Its the Loreal Casting Creme Gloss and its semi permanent so at least its not permanent, but I'd like to redo it as quickly as possible. Could any hair experts please let me know if I can colour it again immediately without ruining my hair?

Thanks!

Advertisement