If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound production work experience galway

Options
  • 21-09-2017 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm in gti studying sound and live studio production . Anywhere for work experience in galway

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi, and welcome to Boards.

I suspect that you've posted your query here by mistake, this forum is for commercial interaction with Richersounds. I would happily move it but unfortunately it's not clear to me where you intended to post the query.

I'm going to close this thread, feel free to post your query again in its intended destination.

As a new user on Boards, please take a moment to read the Boards FAQ for users and also take a moment to read the Charter for any forum where you intend to post.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.