Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanna perv on your next raid

Options
  • 22-09-2017 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Lads can one of ye let me know when the next raid is so I can watch it? Wont be getting game till next week and wont be raid ready for a while but I wanna see how ye do it. Watched on YouTube but wanna see how ye guys gel in it as I dont wanna be "That" guy who hasn't a clue. So ill drop one of ye a watch request unless someone is streaming it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Sure. I can do that. More than likely be Saturday or Sunday evening tbh if that suits

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Sound Generic that suits. Drop me a message and let me know before you start

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Sure. I can do that. More than likely be Saturday or Sunday evening tbh if that suits

I'm sure he can't wait to see the raid in all its 420p 15fps glory on your stream!

"so, is it a mechanic that enemies just disappear or no?"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm sure he can't wait to see the raid in all its 420p 15fps glory on your stream!

"so, is it a mechanic that enemies just disappear or no?"

I was gonna say, you actually stream it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I was gonna say, you actually stream it :P

Playstation won't play nice with my YouTube account.

Uploaded them to Twitter - in the Destiny Vids/Pic thread.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well i would let you watch me but I will only be fisting for the whole thing :P

Advertisement