Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 1 Fixtures & Results

Options
  • 22-09-2017 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Welcome to Season 1 of the Boards PES 2018 League!

This is a thread to be used for the sole purpose of posting Fixtures & Results throughout the season. All other chat regarding the league shall remain in the original thread: PES 2018 - Boards League Thread

The website for the league can be found at: boardspes.leaguerepublic.com

Fixtures will be announced every Friday. Each player will have 2 games per week. If players are getting these games played too quickly, we can switch to 3 games a week from Gameweek 2 onwards.

The rules for this league are fairly straight forward.
    1. The home team will create the match in the Online Friendlies Lobby and invite their opponent. Anyone having trouble with this, let me know.
    2. The home team is responsible for the match set up in terms of settings. Games are to be 12 minutes in length, maximum of 3 substitutes and the choice of stadium and weather is at the home team's discretion.
    3. This shouldn't be an issue, but if a player quits the game while in a losing position, the match must be replayed with whatever time was left at the time of quitting.
    4. Of course, connection issues may come into play so the same will apply.
    5. If a game begins and is lagging from the beginning, both users can come to a mutual agreement to play again from the start at a different time. You don't have to let me know of this, just post the final result on the thread.
    6. Unsporting conduct is frowned upon so please refrain from hacking down someone when they are through on goal and you are the last man. We're all about Fair Play here :)
    7. Users are free to go Ultra Defensive and use advanced instructions as they see fit. It really doesn't make a huge difference in PES I feel.
    8. When defending a lead, please do not pass it around the back trying to waste time. This will make players lose interest in the league very quickly
    9. If you plan on being on holidays, post in the general chat thread and let your opponents know.
    10. If a user quits the league, walkovers will be given to all past and future opponents in the group.

Group Format

Each team will play each other twice in the group. Their final placing in the group will result in the following:
    • Top 4 from each group will go to the quarter finals of the PES Champions Cup. 1st in Group A plays 4th in Group B; 2nd plays 3rd etc.
    • Bottom 4 from each group have their own cup called the PES Shield. This will run in the exact same format as above.
    • Possibly a Super Cup one-off match between winners of both cups if requested

Posting of Result

Results are to be posted by the home team. If you do not see your result after a week, please post it on the home teams behalf.
    Results should be posted in the following format if possible:

Gameweek 1

Spurs (Colemania) 0-0 Liverpool (Walter.White)

Then give a little 1 or 2 line match report underneath if you wish.

So I think that's all that needs to be said. If I think of anything else, I'll add it to the post so other than that, I hope everyone enjoys the league and may the best player win!

P.S. Could everyone please thank this post to show that you have read it and understand the rules

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Boards PES 2018 League

Group A

Boards | PSN | Team
    Walter.White | DamoK21 | Liverpool
    IncognitoMan | DuffyTJ | PSG
    brianregan09 | brianregan09 | Arsenal
    harpstilidie | danharps | Inter Milan
    Exclamation Marc | ManufacturedHero | Manchester City
    Luckycharms_74 | nslattery | Atletico Madrid
    AidoEirE | Aidz-Eire- | Napoli
    KennyG192 | KENNETH192 | Roma

Group B

Boards | PSN | Team
    Colemania | Colemaniser | Spurs
    Cienciano | meath77 | Manchester United
    Beastermc | Stephen_Mc91 | Chelsea
    az1234 | az1234 | RB Leipzig
    Koolhanger | Bijilf | Monaco
    Das89 | Das89z | Everton
    ziggyman17 | BAZ171075 | Nice
    Wilberto | Wilberto99 | Dortmund

Gameweek 1 Fixtures

Group A

Group_A.png

Group B

Group_B.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Manchester City (Exclamation Marc) 3-5 Liverpool (Walter.White)

An entertaining first game for the season. A hattrick for Wijnaldum who couldn't put a foot wrong and a red card for Kompany were the key incidents in full-on attacking slugfest.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Gameweek 1

(Walter.white) Liverpool 2 - 1 Napoli (AidoEire)

Good game was really close and both sides had plenty of chances. I just snuck the win in the second half

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Game Week 1

Arsenal (brianrega09) 1-1 Napoli (aidoeire)

Really tight game with plenty attempts either side , Cech came to my rescue plenty though and in the end I'm well happy with a point in this one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Inter (danharps) 0-0 PSG (DuffyTJ)

Tight game. PSG probably just shaded it but I'll take my first point!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

Gameweek 1

(Stephen_Mc91) Chelsea 2-0 RB Liepzig (az1234)

Good game. Lots of end to end stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Game week 1
    Roma (Kenneth192) 1-0 Inter (danharps)
    Draw would have been fair just edged it in the end , good game

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Roma (Kenneth192) 2-2 City (ManufacturedHero)

Fantastic game end to end from the get go , cancelled each other out in both halves

Gameweek 1

Spurs (Colemania) 2-0 Man Utd (Cienciano)

Decent game. Got a lucky second goal in the first half and a goalless second half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

DuffyTJ (PSG) 1-0 (A. Madrid) Nslattery.

For the 2nd game in a row I've had some seriously poor finishing. Almost cost me near the end as Nslattery settled more into the game. Could have been a draw. Happy to get my first win but finishing needs to improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

(Nslattery) Ath Madrid 1 -1 Arsenal (Brianregan09)

Great game where both teams could have won it. I scored after 2 mins with a stunner from Griezmann , Arsenal got back into it with chances for both teams in 1st half.
    Arsenal get player sent off midway through 2nd half then they take control of the game until they score after 70 mins.
    Chances for both teams until the final whistle

Cracking game

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Gameweek 1

(Koolhanger) Monaco 1 - 1 Nice (ziggyman17)

Great game. Goals from Falcao and Balotelli.

Group B is started :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Man United (Cienciano) 5 - 0 Everton (Das89)

I feel sorry for Das with those everton strikers, they missed sooo many sitters. United have so much more pace too. Good luck in your other games!

Gameweek 2

Group A
    Screenshot_2017_09_29_12_31_19_0783023395.png

Group B
    Screenshot_2017_09_29_12_32_15_0956642252.png

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

Week 2

RB Leipzig (az1234) 1-1 Spurs (Colemania)

An end to end game with Harry Kane missing about 25 chances! Good game, happy to finally get a point on the board!

Gameweek 1

Spurs (Colemania) 2-3 Chelsea (Beastermc)

What a mental game! Went 2 nil down to 2 Willian goals, one from a debatable penalty. Snatched a goal with Wanyama from a defensive mistake before the end of the first half.

Second half I went down 3-1 with Willian completing his hattrick. Got a consolation goal with Kane at the end but he could have had 5.

Very enjoyable game all the same

Gameweek 2.

DuffyTJ (PSG) 3 - 1 (Roma) KENNETH192

Roma won the 1st half, leading 0-1 at half time but goals in the second half from Cavani and Naymar x2 turned it around. Very enjoyable match.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Gameweek 2

Manchester United (Cienciano) 4 - 3 Chelsea (Beastermc)

Good game, Chelsea scored in the 89th to make it 4-3 and still had time to almost win it. De Gea made some great saves to keep me in it

Gameweek 2

Chelsea (Beastermc) 4 - 4 Monaco (Koolhanger)

Cracking game. Chelsea leading 4-2 at half-time but I got back into it after the break. Really enjoyed the match, cheers Beastermc :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Gameweek 2

Inter 4-0 Arsenal

Was only 1-0 until about 6 minutes left when Arsenal went all out attack to get the equaliser. Scored 3 late goals to make it safe.

Gameweek 2

Monaco (Koolhanger) 3 - 1 Everton (Das89)

Enjoyable game. Everton really came back into it after some tactical tinkering in the second half!

Gameweek 2

RB Leipzig (az1234) 1-2 Manchester United (Cienciano)

An enjoyable, fairly even game decided at the death my a Lukaku goal in the 91st minute.

RB Leipzig are struggling for goals almost as much as Crystal Palace at the minute! They need to sack the manager and get Big Sam in as they are showing real relegation form so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Gameweek 2

Arsenal(br09)0-4 Liverpool (walterwhite)

Was over at half time with me being 3-0 down , Played a bit better in the 2nd half just couldn't get going fully so a pretty bad week 2 for me with 2 four goal reverses Liverpool though are defo one of the best I've played so far

Gameweek 2.

DuffyTJ (PSG) 0-3 (Man City) ManufacturedHero

PSG had more of the ball but Man City defended well and were lethal on the counter getting 2 in close succession. Man City completed the win with a 3rd in injury time.

Well played ManufacturedHero.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Man City 1 - 1 Internazionale

Man City pounded the goal but Inter defended very well and kept them at bay.

Well done harpstilidie!

Gameweek 1

RB Leipzig (az1234) 3 - 0 Borussia Dortmund (Wilberto)

An enjoyable game decided by three first half goals, a lucky deflected goal and an own goal included! A much needed win!

Gameweek 1

Borussia Dortmund (Wilberto) 0 - 3 (Koolhanger) Monaco

Jovetic x 2 and Balde with the goals. Good game. Lucky to have kept a clean sheet. Thanks Wilberto.

Gameweek 3 Fixtures

Group A

Screenshot_2017_10_06_17_51_14_0507393326.png

Group B

Screenshot_2017_10_06_17_52_13_1701457405.png

• Advertisement

Gameweek 3

Spurs (Colemania) 2-1 Dortmund (Wilberto)

Tight tense game. 1 nil down at half time and needed 2 very good finishes from Kane to win the game for me.

Advertisement