Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 1 Fixtures & Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Gameweek 3

(Damok21) Liverpool 2 - 4 PSG (duffytj)

I took an early 2-0 lead but duffy was playing well and managed to make it 2-2 just before half time with two goals from neymar. Psg got on top in the second half and scored twice. I had some late pressure but couldn't find a way past his keeper. Well done Duffy deserved the win

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Gameweek 3

Arsenal (br09) 3-1 (Roma) KENNETH192

Delighted to get my 1st win in the campaign led 1-0 at half time got a 2nd right after half time looked comfortable for a bit but then roma got one back and it was a proper squeeky bum time until Lacazette sealed his hattrick and the 3 points in the 89th minute hell of an enjoyable game not much in the two teams at all looking forward to the return fixture

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Game week 3

Kenneth192 (Roma) 4-1 (Atletico) nslattery
    Atletico got so unlucky in the first 5 mins conceding an own goal , game was not as comfortable as scoreline suggests , great game really enjoyed it delighted to get some more points on the board

Gameweek 2

(Nslattery) Atll Madrid 1 - 2 Liverpool (damok21)

Good game , really close two late coutinho goals stole it for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

(Aidz-Eire) Napoli 6 - 2 Athletico (Nslattery)

Athletico with the first goal and looked dangerous. Three quick fire goals from Napoli turned the game and it just played out from there. Nslattery played well, harsh scoreline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Gameweek 3

(DuffyTJ) PSG 7 - 1 Napoli (Aidz-Eire)

Everything PSG and Cavani in particular touched turned to gold in this game. One of the goals was a rebound off a player onto Cavani's arse as he lay in the penalty area with him managing to get up and touch it as it crossed the line. Pep Renia also got in on the act punching a Neymar shot straight into his own goal. Mbappe scored an absolute screamer as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭KennyG192

Kenneth192 (Roma) 2-1 (Napoli) Aidz-Eire

All 3 goals coming in the first half , end to end from the first minute could of gone either way really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Gameweek 3

Inter 0-3 Liverpool

Firmino hat trick. Liverpool were ruthless. Well played.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

GW3

Manchester United (Cienciano) 3 - 0 Dortmund (Wilberto)

3 goals in 8 minutes each side of half time. I just want to thank that random generator website for giving me second pick and getting pretty much a 5 star team

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

Napoli 1 - 4 Inter

Tight enough but let it slip second half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Man City (Exclamation Marc) 4 - 0 Atletico Madrid (LuckyCharms_74)

A first half hattrick for Aguero with his first in the third minute set the opposition on the back foot early on.

Thanks for the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Man City (Exclamation Marc) 3 - 0 Arsenal (brianregan09)

An on form Aguero struck early and a resolute defence held on for a clean sheet.

Cheers for the game!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Gameweek 2 (:o:o):

Borussia Dortmund (Wilberto) 0 - 0 Everton (Das89)

Dortmund finally register their first point of the season courtesy of a goalless draw at home to Everton. In truth, Everton probably had the better of it, especially if you go by the shot stats of 3-10 :eek:, although Dortmund created a few more chances than that stat suggests. Was quite the open game for a 0-0 draw! This manual passing is tough online but I'm sticking to my principles! :pac:

In other news, I have only one more game to play against Nice and I'm completely up to date. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Gameweek 3

Everton (Das89) 0-0 Leipzig (az1234)

Just a once off to keep the scores updated. Make sure you get your score posted after you play, don't have to put in commentary

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Thanks mate! Sorry about delay.

Colemania wrote: »
    Gameweek 3

Everton (Das89) 0-0 Leipzig (az1234)

Just a once off to keep the scores updated. Make sure you get your score posted after you play, don't have to put in commentary

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

Gameweek 3

(Stephen_Mc91) Chelsea 2-0 Everton (Das89)

Good game. Scored just before half time and then again late on when he went all out for the equalizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Nice 1 - 0 Borussia Dortmund... Ziggyman17 v Willberto99..

A close fought game won by a single goal........

Gameweek 4 Fixtures

Group A

Screenshot_2017_10_12_22_10_41_1536713983.png

Group B

Screenshot_2017_10_12_22_11_52_0726876328.png

Note: Nice are now managed by TheOriginalJipo

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Everton (Das89) 2-4 Spurs (Colemania)

Tense game after I got back to 2-2 but Cole turned on the style and put two good finishes past me :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Borussia Dortmund (Wilberto) 1 - 1 Chelsea (Bestermc)

First half was a case of backs and forwards in Chelsea's favour, but Dortmund managed to hold out until half time. The deadlock was eventually broken through Eden Hazard who looked to have sealed the points for Chelsea until a foul at the edge of the box, directly in front of goal, two minutes into injury time, allowed Dortmund the chance to equalise. An opportunity which Gonzalo Castro duly accepted with a beautiful free kick. That was virtually the last kick of the game.

A great way to draw a game, a horrible way to lose two points.

Edit: Sorry, that previous one was wrong. It was still a draw, even if may have felt like a loss for Chelsea (and a win for Dortmund) which is what I meant! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Gameweek 4

Arsenal 1-2 (duffytj) PSG

Knowing the front 3 i was up against I battened down the hatches and went for an old fashioned counter attack strategy went in half time at 1-1 and up to the 80th or so minute held on before eventually PSG got through me and could have added a few more near the end nerve wracking game though

Gw3

Manchester United (Cienciano) 3 - 3 Monaco (Koolhanger)

Finger slipped off the controller stick for Koolhangers 3rd. But if I won that it'd be a crime, could have been 5 down at half time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Inter 1-2 Roma

86th minute winner from Dzeko won it for Roma. Very even game and I think a draw would have been a fair result.

Gw4

Manchester United (Cienciano) 6 - 0 Nice (TiltedBrain)

Think that theoriginaljipo got shafted with Nice, as I said, when Michael carrick is burning your players for pace you know your team isn't great! Good luck in your other games!

(Damok21) Liverpool 2 -4 Roma (kenneth92)

Another match that I went 2-0 up in early and managed to lose 4-2 ha. Fair play to Kenneth he was creating the better chances and fully deserved the win. Good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

GW3?

My woes continue.....

Nice(TheOriginalJipo) 1 - 5 Chelsea (stephen_mc91)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

GW3
    RB Leipzig (az1234) 1 - 1 Nice (TiltedBrain)

Good end-to-end game, a draw was a fair result in the end.

Still struggling with finishing chances at the minute. When does the transfer window open, need to bring in a new striker or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Monaco (Koolhanger) 4 - 1 (az1234) RB Leipzig

Good game, frantic stuff. I was blessed with about four of my team being on top form!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Group B

Monaco (Koolhanger) 3 - 0 Spurs (Colemaniser)

Three first-half goals won the game. Spurs missed some early opportunities which would've made it all so much different!

• Advertisement

Gameweek 2 - Group B

Spurs (Colemania) 4-1 Nice (TiltedBrain)

Harry Kane and Llorente braces led Spurs to a 4-1 win in 2nd half conditions which could only be described as the effects of Hurricane Ophelia (laggy connection)

Good game!

Advertisement