Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PES 2018 League - Season 1 Fixtures & Results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Group A:

Ath Madrid 0 - 2 Inter Milan

Ath Madrid had few chances but couldn't score in the 1st half. Then 2 second half goals sealed it for Inter

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Group B

Monaco (Koolhanger) 3 - 1 Nice (TiltedBrain)

Two goals from Falcao was the main difference. Nice rallied strongly in the second half and had chances to level it up before Falcao made it 3 - 1 in the 91st minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Gameweek 5 Fixtures

Group A

Screenshot_2017_10_20_09_32_53_0945199332.png

Group B

Screenshot_2017_10_20_09_33_31_1859373219.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

GROUP A

Napoli (AidzEire) 1 - 5 Liverpool (DamoK21)

Napoli couldnt handle the Liverpool front three, with a solid unit behind them. Deserved win

GROUP A

Napoli (AidzEire) 3 - 1 Arsenal (brianregan09)

Napoli with the first half goal just before half time. Both teams came out guns blazing with three goals in the 55-70 minute mark. Good game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Group A

(Damok21) Liverpool 5 - 2 Arsenal (brianregan)

Really good game end to end with a lot of chances for both sides. Lucky for me firmino was in great form and stuck 4 goals.

Good game

Gameweek 5

Spurs (Colemania) 2-1 Leipzig (az1234)

Tense game but scraped it 2-1 in the end with goals from Kane and a cracker from Son. Good game

Group A

(damok21) Liverpool 1- 5 man city (manufacturedhero)

Had an absolute shocker in this one. Had most of the possession but kept getting caught on the counter attack by aguero. Well deserved win for man city well done

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Man City 1 - 1 Roma

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

GW 5

RB Leipzig (az1234) 3-2 Chelsea (Stephen_Mc91)

2-0 at half time to Leipzig, then 2-2 early in the 2nd half before a Timo Werner header to win it. About time he got a goal or two, he should be one of my best players! Good end-to-end game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Beastermc

Group B
    Gameweek 5

(Stephen_Mc91) Chelsea 2-0 Man Utd(meath77)

Very tight game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Gameweek 5

(DuffyTJ) PSG 3 - 4 Inter (Dan harps)

Not a night for defending this one. Psg started well going 1 up around the 4th minute. Inter weren't behind for long pulled level on 6th. Inter took the lead twice after with PSG pulling them level twice. At 3-3 what I can only describe as an absolute brain fart as my player, which I'm sure I has set up to pass back to the keeper decided to kick the ball across the box to an inter player instead. Inter's finishing was on top form and they gladly accepted the gift. Psg tried to pull level once more and had a couple of chances but in truth nothing that was too close.

Well played Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Gameweek 5

Inter 2-0 Manchester City

A couple of early goals set me on my way but I have to thank my goalkeeper Handanovic for making a few brilliant saves. Good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Gameweek 5

Arsenal 3-1 Ath Madrid

Walcott with an absolute worldie in this one best goal I've scored in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Manchester United (Cienciano) 2 - 0 Spurs (Colemania)

Good game. Lukakus strength the difference between the two teams.

Gameweek 5

Chelsea (Beastermc) 1-2 Spurs (Colemania)

Another tense game against a strong, but off form Chelsea side. Eriksen put us a goal up but Costa soon equalised. Serge Aurier was the unexpected match winner with a 81st minute strike from the edge of the box into the bottom corner.

Good game!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Dortmund (Wilberto) 2 - 5 Nice (TheOriginalJipo aka TiltedBrain)

4 1st half super Mario goals wrapped this up, points on the board!

Good game

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Nice(TheOriginalJipo aka TiltedBrain) 2 - 1 Dortmund(Wilberto)

Stunner from aubameyang in the 1st half cancelled out by Mario, and a 2nd half winner too.

Better game!

Monaco (Koolhanger) 5 - 1 Dortmund (Wilberto)

Good game. Dortmund went one up and had chances to increase that lead which would have made it so much different!

(TheOriginalJipo aka TiltedBrain) Nice 0 - 4 Monaco (Koolhanger)

Good game. Jipo has a tough job with that Nice team! Plus, they were on E form and my lads were on B!

• Advertisement

Gameweek 6 Fixtures

Group A

Screenshot_2017_10_27_08_40_04_1950578183.png

Group B

Screenshot_2017_10_27_08_41_24_0708803547.png

Gameweek 7 Fixtures

Group A

Screenshot_2017_10_27_08_40_31_1492629242.png

Group B

Screenshot_2017_10_27_08_43_22_0970479155.png

Group A

(Damok21) Liverpool 6-1 Atl Madrid (nslattery)

Was a really close game and I got two quick goals just before half time. Atl Madrid went all out attack to get back into the game and I tacked on a few goals near the end.

Good game

Man City 3 - 3 Napoli.

One of the best games I've played and some great goals by both. Either team could have nicked it at the end.

The game deserved a winner though, whichever side took it.

(DuffyTJ) PSG 1-0 Liverpool (Damok21)

Very close game and like I said to Damo in a message he's doing well to make Liverpool difficult to score against :D

Probably should have been a draw in truth. Liverpool had chances. Cavani was the difference though.

Good game Damo.

(DuffyTJ) PSG 6-0 Arsenal (brianregan09)

When Cavani is on that green arrow, PSG just click. A hat-trick from the big man.

Good game Brian.

Man city 6 - 1 Napoli

I literally dont know what happened. After the first game i was well up for it, City said fcuk that and killed me within the first half of this with 4 or 5, i was deflated. Tried clawing back. Furious but gg City

Edit:
    Form was weird, first game mertens orange and grabs two great goals.
    2nd game yellow form and cant shoot for his life :(

Man City 3 - 2 PSG

Man City started very strong going three up within thirty minutes but had to withstand a barrage from PSG for the rest of the game who never stopped pushing with excellent passing and moving.

Good game with some good goals from both.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Gameweek 6 :

Borussia Dortmund 3 - 1 Manchester United

A massive shock in week 6 as the basement side Dortmund stun second place United. Aubameyang with two goals to leave the home side 2-0 up at the break. A Lukaku reply ten minutes into the second half made for a very nervy half hour for Dortmund, with some blatant hoofball being played, but the win was all but secured five minutes from time after a Dortmund counter attack ended up with Gonzalo Castro slotting past De Gea from 8 yards to restore the hosts two goal cushion.

I think every positive statistic went in favour of Utd apart from goals scored! :pac:

I'm actually ecstatic!! :pac:

(((Great follow up games too by the way! :):))))

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Arsenal (br09) 0-2 Inter (danharps)

Couldn't buy a goal for love nor money in this one could not break inter down and Inter's 2nd goal was pure sunday league defending great win pal :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Gameweek 4 :

Borussia Dortmund 0 - 2 RB Leipzig

Borussia Dortmund's superb winning streak has been ended at one by their German rivals. Once again, Dortmund allowed their opponents dictate the game but managed to navigate the first half relatively well, going in scoreless at the break (I think). Yet again though, not long after half time, Kampl (I think) put the Red Bulls 1-0 up. The hosts came into the game a little more after that were actually pushing for an equaliser before a last minute counter attack resulting in a second for Leipzig secured the three points for the visitors.

I'm getting a little better though (I think).

Advertisement