Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Meteor Bill

Options
  • 22-09-2017 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Minor issue that up until now I haven't had the opportunity to get remedied so I hope you can help.

I previously had an account with Meteor on a 30-day contract. Earlier in the year I made a decision to move my mobile over to Eir as t made financial sense to have everything under one account. It's worked swimmigly.

However I have still received a meteor bill saying my account is in credit to the tune of €1.19. I'm just finding it a waste of paper to have this sent out monthly. I had closed the meteor account and this couldn't resign back in.

With Meteor now Eir, it now lists me of having two Eir accounts and really I just don't want to have that sort of confusion on the books. So it would be nice just to have my old meteor account permanently removed. Sure the balance can always be moved to main account to make things even!

Happy to supply the account numbers etc etc upon getting the obligatory reply here so standing fast on this one.

Thanks,

Racersedge

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

racersedge wrote: »
    Minor issue that up until now I haven't had the opportunity to get remedied so I hope you can help.

I previously had an account with Meteor on a 30-day contract. Earlier in the year I made a decision to move my mobile over to Eir as t made financial sense to have everything under one account. It's worked swimmigly.

However I have still received a meteor bill saying my account is in credit to the tune of €1.19. I'm just finding it a waste of paper to have this sent out monthly. I had closed the meteor account and this couldn't resign back in.

With Meteor now Eir, it now lists me of having two Eir accounts and really I just don't want to have that sort of confusion on the books. So it would be nice just to have my old meteor account permanently removed. Sure the balance can always be moved to main account to make things even!

Happy to supply the account numbers etc etc upon getting the obligatory reply here so standing fast on this one.

Thanks,

Racersedge
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know. You would need to give our customer care team a ring on 1901 to have this looked into I'm afraid. If your account is in credit they would be able to arrange a refund for you which would stop these bills being sent out to you. I understand that it's only a small credit and it may be inconvenient to give us a call about this and I do apologise that I can't arrange this from here.

- Adam

Advertisement