Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Code Vein

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Bad hitboxes are a deal breaker for me unfortunately. It's why I stopped playing the Souls games after 2. A shame 'cause it looks like an otherwise cool game. Except for the harsh DRM of course. If they manage to tighten the hitboxes up and remove the Denuvo in a later patch I could end up picking it up. On my wishlist for now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I never had the patience to get on with any of the souls games, should i avoid this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Dcully wrote: »
    I never had the patience to get on with any of the souls games, should i avoid this?

I'm actually really enjoying it but I do love Souls. While it's not as challenging as the FromSoft games (which are my favourite games of all time) there are some very frustrating parts to it. Enemies have insane tracking and there are some really questionable hit boxes which can result in death. Played before work and had an enemy teleport through a wall to hit me. Level design is only OK. I'd raise the earlier rating I gave it to about 8. Souls light is probably the best description for it. If you didn't like souls you may not like it. But if the difficulty was the main reason you didn't like souls this is definitely more accessible, in my opinion.

Advertisement