Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Churchfields or Millbourne - New builds in Ashbourne

Options
  • 22-09-2017 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has anyone any experience or thoughts on both of these estates? We are torn for different reasons about which one to buy? Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭elysium321

I've viewed both. Churchfields is superior in terms of build quality in my opinion. It was a bit more expensive at that time but the difference in quality was substantial. The Millbourne Park just felt 'cheap' comparing to Churchfields.
    But I'm no builder so no expert opinion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭elysium321

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭tradesman

I have produced snaglists on the churchfields development & have found them to be well finished. Although I could find 70 - 120 snags they are repetitive & very minor. It is a pleasure to snag the houses because they are so well finished. I love to see a churchfields enquiry coming my way! I wish all houses were built like churchfields.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

tradesman wrote: »
    I have produced snaglists on the churchfields development & have found them to be well finished. Although I could find 70 - 120 snags they are repetitive & very minor. It is a pleasure to snag the houses because they are so well finished. I love to see a churchfields enquiry coming my way! I wish all houses were built like churchfields.

Surprised to read this. While I haven't heard anything sinister I have certainly heard different to what you say.

Do you want to give a few things you thought were great features?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shiv1989

myshirt wrote: »
    Surprised to read this. While I haven't heard anything sinister I have certainly heard different to what you say.

Do you want to give a few things you thought were great features?

Thanks for your feedback, what have you heard differently?

• Advertisement
Advertisement