Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health test cost for dogs.

• 22-09-2017 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know what's the average cost to get a dog tested.
    Hips and elbow etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭Woodcock shot

Would anyone know what's the average cost to get a dog tested.
    Hips and elbow etc.

Thanks
    I just had my two to the vets for annual check up and shots, one had hip issue so that was checked too for €50 for the 2 of them so very reasonable.
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

Thanks for that but I meant the elbow and hip scores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭Woodcock shot

Thanks for that but I meant the elbow and hip scores

Sorry I misunderstood

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

Depends where you are - I pay about €300 (which includes the BVA fee of £114 for them to score the xrays and issue the certificate)

Worth going to a vet with experience who does a lot of them, proper positioning is key to getting good quality shots and having them returned for quality is a pain in the ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

Springwell wrote: »
    Depends where you are - I pay about €300 (which includes the BVA fee of £114 for them to score the xrays and issue the certificate)

Worth going to a vet with experience who does a lot of them, proper positioning is key to getting good quality shots and having them returned for quality is a pain in the ass

thanks for that

• Advertisement
Advertisement