Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set up a new account - no updates since

Options
  • 22-09-2017 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭

I set up a new account in the Bank of Ireland branch on O'Connell St on August 28th. This was done via the online form on one of their terminals, and I supplied ID and proof of address to a staff member, who said it was all ok and scanned it. I had previously tried to apply entirely online but got an automated rejection because the ID I scanned in was deemed invalid for some reason.

However, that was 4 weeks ago and I have received no kind of confirmation since. I am living in the UK so have no easy way of going back to the branch to contact them. Could you please follow up and let me know the status of this application? I can send personal details via PM

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

quokula wrote: »
    I set up a new account in the Bank of Ireland branch on O'Connell St on August 28th. This was done via the online form on one of their terminals, and I supplied ID and proof of address to a staff member, who said it was all ok and scanned it. I had previously tried to apply entirely online but got an automated rejection because the ID I scanned in was deemed invalid for some reason.

However, that was 4 weeks ago and I have received no kind of confirmation since. I am living in the UK so have no easy way of going back to the branch to contact them. Could you please follow up and let me know the status of this application? I can send personal details via PM

Thanks
    Hi quokula, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please click the link in my signature to send me a PM with your full name and a contact phone number and I'll follow up on this here for you.

Apologies again, thanks.
    Nicola

Advertisement