Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thailand 2018

• 22-09-2017 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Myself and my girlfriend are thinking about travelling to Thailand next September, and we don't really know where to start planning as there seems to be so much on offer there. We'll only have 14-20 days there which I understand isn't long for such a big place.

What are the must do/see things there?
    How much money would we need between us for the 2-3 weeks?
    Is it best to just book return flights DUB>BKK and book accommodation once there?

From a quick browse online, a rough itinerary I would like to do would be: Bangkok > Chaing Mai > Phuket/Phi Phi Islands > Krabi/Railay and, if there's time, Ko Samui, with a full moon party somewhere along the way.

Is this feasible in the timeframe we have? How much should we budget for travel? Train, bus or plane? Anything else I should note?

Sorry for the barrage of questions but we really have no clue where to start :pac:

Thanks.

Advertisement