Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate need for Networking Grinds

Options
  • 22-09-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all,

Just wondering is there anyone here who gives grinds or knows where I could find useful tutorials for the following Modules Data Communications which is identical to CCNA. I'll be honest this Networking module has been a pain for me for the last 2 years I'll be repeating it for a 5th time. I'm at a stage where clearly studying is not helping me and I'm genuinely afraid of my future at the moment. I'm very flexible with payment and have my own car so meeting up is no issue on my end.

Kind regards and many thanks,
    Leinster Rugby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Hi all,

Just wondering is there anyone here who gives grinds or knows where I could find useful tutorials for the following Modules Data Communications which is identical to CCNA. I'll be honest this Networking module has been a pain for me for the last 2 years I'll be repeating it for a 5th time. I'm at a stage where clearly studying is not helping me and I'm genuinely afraid of my future at the moment. I'm very flexible with payment and have my own car so meeting up is no issue on my end.

Kind regards and many thanks,
    Leinster Rugby

Doesn't seem very like the CCNA, since it dropped a lot of the older network stanards(frame relay for example).

What exactly are you not getting? Have you tried watching some CCNA CBT videos?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 leinster rugby

I'm really bad at subnetting I just can't get the process into my head and it feels I've used 100s of tutorials online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Don't think there are grinds. I'm full CCNA if you want to PM I can try my best to help. But it's simple once you get the hang of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I’ve a few PDF’s of Networking books I used in college if you want them? PM are your email if you do and I’ll send em on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I'm really bad at subnetting I just can't get the process into my head and it feels I've used 100s of tutorials online.

https://www.thebryantadvantage.com/study-guides/binary-and-hex-for-any-exam/

Watch his videos and do his workbook end to end like your back in maths class. And if your still having trouble, do the whole workbook again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Is it just subnetting you're failing on?

Advertisement