Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online support service on an enquiry about 14% bill increase

Options
  • 22-09-2017 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Online support just re-direct you loyalty support on the phone, fair enough its free, but 10+ mins waiting time. They won't tell you why and just for you to be re-directed to new contracts. I'm just on broadband.

Heeeeey Vodafone with your 45e a month contract...it's looking more appealing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Online support just re-direct you loyalty support on the phone, fair enough its free, but 10+ mins waiting time.  They won't tell you why and just for you to be re-directed to new contracts.  I'm just on broadband.

Hi ElusiveHaggis, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear of the long delays in getting through to our loyalty team, I'm afraid they can be very busy at times. 
    The loyalty team will be able to explore all options with to you and see what the best package is for you. If any discounts can be applied they will be able to do so. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Adam 

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ElusiveHaggis

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Online support just re-direct you loyalty support on the phone, fair enough its free, but 10+ mins waiting time.  They won't tell you why and just for you to be re-directed to new contracts.  I'm just on broadband.

Hi ElusiveHaggis, 

I'm sorry to hear of the long delays in getting through to our loyalty team, I'm afraid they can be very busy at times. 
    The loyalty team will be able to explore all options with to you and see what the best package is for you. If any discounts can be applied they will be able to do so. 

Thanks

Adam 
    Hi Adam,

It's simple, I was paying 47 a month - for just broadband.  Why is it so difficult for Eir to reply on why there's a 7e increase per month (54).  You (no you Adam, just Eir) constantly avoided the question I asked on WHY?  And constantly the person said sign up for a new contract but NEVER said how much they'd cost, regardless on how many times I asked them.  I have to say...the way you're company is going you are losing a lot of customers.

It's simple...why do you make it complicated?

EH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi ElusiveHaggis, 

Thanks

Adam 
    Hi Adam,

It's simple, I was paying 47 a month - for just broadband.  Why is it so difficult for Eir to reply on why there's a 7e increase per month (54).  You (no you Adam, just Eir) constantly avoided the question I asked on WHY?  And constantly the person said sign up for a new contract but NEVER said how much they'd cost, regardless on how many times I asked them.  I have to say...the way you're company is going you are losing a lot of customers.

EH
    Hi there ElusiveHaggis

Completely understand where you're coming from.  I will definitely pass all your feedback onto the relevant team now.  In the meantime, if you didn't get through as of yet, you can also try 1800303458 which is our Retention Team.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ElusiveHaggis

eir: Kyle wrote: »

Hi ElusiveHaggis, 

Thanks

Adam 
    Hi Adam,

EH
    Hi there ElusiveHaggis

Completely understand where you're coming from.  I will definitely pass all your feedback onto the relevant team now.  In the meantime, if you didn't get through as of yet, you can also try 1800303458 which is our Retention Team.

-Kyle
    Hah hah hah yes, like I'm calling ur customer support again.  Oh wait, when I call I get redirected 3 times to different departments - no I don't think so.  Never again!  You're just all robots, forced to follow whatever the Eir Boss says.
    I want to use very harsh language, Eir has never given me a good reason - always avoiding the question.  And no doubt they'll avoid the question now - why a 14% increase in a simple broadband deal?  YOU NEVER GIVE ME AN ANSWER YOU AVOID IT!  Just say WHY!

Advertisement