Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red propel

Options
  • 22-09-2017 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hello all.

Thinking of buying a bike and have been offered a giant propel coloured red. ( haven't seen it yet ) and i am wondering would anyone know what year they were that colour.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

There have been a few variations with red as part of the colourway
    Below is the 2015 Giant Propel Advanced 1 (Released late 2014)
    Propel-Advanced-1-Red.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kop Idol

When you say 'offered' ? I know, probably completely unrelated but just in case...
    If it comes with Planet X wheels, you may want to contact this guy. His red Propel was taken last Sunday out in Howth.

Stolen Red Propel

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭ciaeim

Kop Idol wrote: »
    When you say 'offered' ? I know, probably completely unrelated but just in case...
    If it comes with Planet X wheels, you may want to contact this guy. His red Propel was taken last Sunday out in Howth.

Stolen Red Propel
    No this bike is in a reputable bike shop. I asked them to keep an eye for good second hand bike for me and rang me today with this. Will see it next week. Asking 800 for it. Sorry for any confusion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

ciaeim wrote: »
    No this bike is in a reputable bike shop. I asked them to keep an eye for good second hand bike for me and rang me today with this. Will see it next week. Asking 800 for it. Sorry for any confusion
    If that's the case then I think the lad, who posted this thread on the Facebook page above, should update that page accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kop Idol

Yup done, that thread has been updated. The stolen bike picture had stood out in my mind so when I saw the picture above I thought I'd mention it. No offence meant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Here you go:

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?item=1055583

...but there are 6-7 versions of the Propel: Propel, Propel Advance, Propel Advanced Pro, Propel Advanced SL etc etc.

Advertisement