Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

duffman13 wrote: »
    Fair enough, I vaguely remember seeing something like that but presumably as the game goes forward they'll reveal to each other, they'd have to especially as we get deeper in, I mean surely there discussing who to pick for the munch they are gonna rule themselves out. I see Uriel saying it's happened previously, I'm just struggling to see how it'd work

Yeah they'd have to avoid killing each other somehow so maybe its not as anonymous as I once thought.

sKeith wrote: »
    i'm not beat, i could go all night.

well ive all the info I need from you then. We now know that you suspect me of being 1 of the 3 hardest characters in the game to identify but couldnt be arsed sharing it with the village for some reason.

Doesn't seem very villagery to me tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Who misses this guy

zombie_tigger_by_samwhincup.jpg

?

Kinky

If you two don't already have a room could you get one please.

• Advertisement

odns-club-foot_o_816606.jpg

yossarian-says-****-all-you-fantasy-fiction-nerds.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I vote for the most likely wolf. Find a wolf, lynch a wolf.

Did you stick that needle in your eye yet?
    well ive all the info I need from you then. We now know that you suspect me of being 1 of the 3 hardest characters in the game to identify but couldnt be arsed sharing it with the village for some reason.

Doesn't seem very villagery to me tbh

Its all out on thread now :D

Uriel. wrote: »
    I posted a decent bit before 9. I don't mind that you voted for me,im down with that. I know the burden I received. As I said I didn't have a special Role as such.
    Ps my posting style hasmt changed on comparison to other games. Make your own mind up on things is my best advice otherwise you'll be easily led.

In fairness, it wasn't something that I was led on and isn't the biggest deal. You and another poster were having what seemed like familiar banter among yourselves, but I took a point from it.

I voted for you tonight and because I did it without getting to post much or do an FFA today, I wanted to outline my reasons. Tomorrow is a new day and possibly vote where there has been a lot of information gathered tonight to look into.

I would like to see you survive in the morning.
    you had no chance to lynch him though you could have lynched trit.

Getting defensive now a little rattled are we

Howya Mick.

Just chiming in here with my 102 cents. Does the 'You could have lynched Trit' offense not encourage bandwagoning when the poster stated they don't want to do that? It's a perfectly acceptable defence to me.

I can understand a throwaway vote, I made one of sorts the night they drove old Yossie down. I had suspected him on some level, sure, but not enough to go with the huge heat that was on him.

In the end, I went for another suspect, Beaker, even though I knew he wouldn't be lynched. I thought him more a wolf than Yoss and voted as such, even though I knew he wouldn't be lynched.

I effectively threw away my vote there, by your logic, because I didn't go on the Yoss train. Would that be true or am I misunderstanding?

hqdefault.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

[non game]

I dare ya to drop that in the other thread, but for something that's clearly not bandwagon. Wait for someone else to post a dedicated, long post (not me ya prick, maybe Doc!) and then you reply with just 'bandwagon opinion' :pac:

[/non game]

As for the game...

I think I have found my leads for where to start tomorrow, some interesting developments and information to take from this evening and try to decipher.

Hell of a lot of conflicting stories from posters when compared with each-others I.E. No way both of them can be telling the truth in a situation, one of them has to be bad.

Uriel's information on TSC being a wolf is potentially huge. However, as has been said...if you choose to believe that information it is huge.

At the moment for me, TSC's word is holding up against Uri's but I haven't reviewed what TSC has been saying as closely as Uri yet, that will have to change.

I'm interested in looking at more than Uri and TSC though and won't be losing focus elsewhere by just looking at their situation. For instance, Digital raised a point with Molly a few pages ago which will make me look closer at what's been said in Molly's situation.

And while I'm throwing about names, don't forget - According to Beaker earlier, and a few others, I'm still worth looking at as the 'How could it be be me? I'm an innocent noob' candidate.

For what its worth, my suspicions of you have sub sided, a lot has happened for me to not only think I was wrong about you, but also take my attention, the uriel lord business plus mick.

Oh mick, who are you using your needle on?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    For what its worth, my suspicions of you have sub sided, a lot has happened for me to not only think I was wrong about you, but also take my attention, the uriel lord business plus mick.

Hi bj

In fairness, it wasn't something that I was led on and isn't the biggest deal. You and another poster were having what seemed like familiar banter among yourselves, but I took a point from it.

I voted for you tonight and because I did it without getting to post much or do an FFA today, I wanted to outline my reasons. Tomorrow is a new day and possibly vote where there has been a lot of information gathered tonight to look into.

I would like to see you survive in the morning.

Howya Mick.

Just chiming in here with my 102 cents. Does the 'You could have lynched Trit' offense not encourage bandwagoning when the poster stated they don't want to do that? It's a perfectly acceptable defence to me.

I can understand a throwaway vote, I made one of sorts the night they drove old Yossie down. I had suspected him on some level, sure, but not enough to go with the huge heat that was on him.

In the end, I went for another suspect, Beaker, even though I knew he wouldn't be lynched. I thought him more a wolf than Yoss and voted as such, even though I knew he wouldn't be lynched.

I effectively threw away my vote there, by your logic, because I didn't go on the Yoss train. Would that be true or am I misunderstanding?
    As I've said before I like you Reddog

Who misses this guy

zombie_tigger_by_samwhincup.jpg

?

Eye

Howya Mick.

Hey Stu whats the craic.

ya that'd be right, but certain players should know better tbh. And as you didnt do the ffa I didn't know to question you on it.

Like if you have 3 suspects and one is up for the lynch, you would surely vote for them over someone not up as your basically added a vote to the others up for the lynch by not voting.

Does that make sense im not very good at explaining things

Facebook-out-of-nowhere-3a2848.png

no one yet? you trying to get me to use it? have any suspects on who I should anything to say at all.
    I noticed you were gone just a bit before lynch time aswell just back now I see ;)

111.jpg

Its all out on thread now :D

your not wrong there buddy :cool:

Hi bj

Hi Uri Gellar

• Advertisement

Lough-Eske-at-Christmas.jpg

Hi Uri Gellar

Still doing alright?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ok, final thoughts before bed.

Uriel says I'm 100% a baddy (and Molly is a 90% apparently)....according to a source that only came up, coincidentally, as he was about to hang, who he won't name. So at best, according to his own words, I'm 100% confirmed through a secondary source who contacted him through an "Intermediary PM". (And I'm guessing he's avoided saying it was the seer for a reason too? You know, the only person who should be claiming 100%ish confirmations at this point?). Someone, he is basically saying, who sat on that info for a while, until just the time Uriel would need it to cause some last minute chaos. Literally, randomly plucked from midair two hours before he possibly dies. All while signaling he has a backroom too (trying to confirm his identity to others who would "know what he meant", which then also should throw PJ's latest posts into the spotlight as well btw).

For me, as I see it, Uriel felt he was set to go. This story was super vague because he thought he was about to swing, so didn't have to come up with anything super concrete. Just drop the info, throw a few names so people will have to dissect his posts when he's dead, and laugh as he dies. Only, he survived and now is trying to justify it in non commit all ways. "A source told me...", "100%, confirmed, by someone else entirely". Spamming memes and pictures.

If you guys and gals want to go back through my posts, want to dissect my opinions and such, have at it and I'll try to defend myself as best I can. But Uriel's reasonings tonight are so washy. I hate convenience in games like this. It's always so handy when people have a last second piece of vital ino...

Night all. Try not to flood the place Keith :P

Facebook-out-of-nowhere-3a2848.png

Just how I imagined trit to look. Except with brown eyes:p

no one yet? you trying to get me to use it? have any suspects on who I should anything to say at all.
    I noticed you were gone just a bit before lynch time aswell just back now I see ;)

Real life got in way. You got something to say about that?

Just wondering if you had any in mind, im no wiser. If I had to choose a walker now id choose vale. Pretty quiet game for him, under the radar a bit. Pstarr has been odd too.

But they are just guesses.

82149cf56188a4cde3c3e08bbcc0f020e74d65eade385785aad8220fa297eb65.jpg

Jesus its night time and keith and mick love night time postings..... over night posts galore

Real life got in way. You got something to say about that?

Just wondering if you had any in mind, im no wiser. If I had to choose a walker now id choose vale. Pretty quiet game for him, under the radar a bit. Pstarr has been odd too.

But they are just guesses.

no nothing sry dude if there is **** up.

Ive know real walker lean at the moment, suspect people of badness thats all.

6609de1021144d761c3acb63d4267371--fun-group-group-costumes.jpg

• Advertisement

As I've said before I like you Reddog

Ah, I'm Reddog, *penny drops* Yes, now that I read it rather than glance over it, Red dog is hard not to see.

So, you were saying hi to me earlier then and a few other posters, I was out with unforeseen (harmless) circumstances.
    Hey Stu whats the craic.

ya that'd be right, but certain players should know better tbh. And as you didnt do the ffa I didn't know to question you on it.

Like if you have 3 suspects and one is up for the lynch, you would surely vote for them over someone not up as your basically added a vote to the others up for the lynch by not voting.

Does that make sense im not very good at explaining things

No you explain just fine there, I hadn't considered that other bolded part. Cheers Mick.

Cool Beaker. There's definitely some new things which are grabbing my attention too.

Advertisement