Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ok, final thoughts before bed.

Uriel says I'm 100% a baddy (and Molly is a 90% apparently)....according to a source that only came up, coincidentally, as he was about to hang, who he won't name. So at best, according to his own words, I'm 100% confirmed through a secondary source who contacted him through an "Intermediary PM". (And I'm guessing he's avoided saying it was the seer for a reason too? You know, the only person who should be claiming 100%ish confirmations at this point?). Someone, he is basically saying, who sat on that info for a while, until just the time Uriel would need it to cause some last minute chaos. Literally, randomly plucked from midair two hours before he possibly dies. All while signaling he has a backroom too (trying to confirm his identity to others who would "know what he meant", which then also should throw PJ's latest posts into the spotlight as well btw).

For me, as I see it, Uriel felt he was set to go. This story was super vague because he thought he was about to swing, so didn't have to come up with anything super concrete. Just drop the info, throw a few names so people will have to dissect his posts when he's dead, and laugh as he dies. Only, he survived and now is trying to justify it in non commit all ways. "A source told me...", "100%, confirmed, by someone else entirely". Spamming memes and pictures.

If you guys and gals want to go back through my posts, want to dissect my opinions and such, have at it and I'll try to defend myself as best I can. But Uriel's reasonings tonight are so washy. I hate convenience in games like this. It's always so handy when people have a last second piece of vital ino...

Night all. Try not to flood the place Keith :P
    I never said I had a backroom
    The opposite actually.
    It wasn't "last second"
    It was hours before and as it turns out neither you or I went for a swing.
    I've answered every question I can by everyone who had asked... Several times in fact.

No one is questioning now so I'm using my time to tribute the fallen. You have a problem with that? Go talk to your buddies in the backroom. But it's not spamming. But like your subtle attempts at undermining be posting pure ****e.

As I've said on the last page. Village can decide to do what they want and we'll see what info the priest and seer bring to the table when or if they can.

I never claimed I was in contact with seer. I can only go on the info I have. It's unfortunate for me but will be useful to the village

Goodnight

armageddon-movie-poster-1998-1020196363.jpg

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

what happen your work outing?

654aad25-5a13-42c7-bc8b-4f2dda7b330a.jpg

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »

Home an hour ago
    Didn't go well with 13 people and me glued to the phone. Say the boss will be having words in the moro
    I'll explain WW on my whiteboard and see if that helps

Uriel. wrote: »
    Home an hour ago
    Didn't go well with 13 people and me glued to the phone. Say the boss will be having words in the moro
    I'll explain WW on my whiteboard and see if that helps

never does with 13.

If you want to know, I had chicken liver parfait, a 6oz sirloin and chips and warm pecan pie.
    I had a half bottle of red alba cabernet sauvignon and an Americano

me-waiting-for-molly-to-come-say-hi.jpg

i like americanos and a few chips. not fond of the rest.

• Advertisement

i like americanos and a few chips. not fond of the rest.

That's all owed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

heathcliff, its me, im cathy ive come home, im so cold, let me in through your window

Can't sleep. Clown will eat me.

sc.jpg

• Advertisement

Can't sleep. Clown will eat me.
    did you watch that 'it' film? not a fan of the genre myself, so no interest in going to see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I can't sleep because of a little bastard I call a head cold, really pissing me off. Work in 5hrs.

Morning.

Never had so little overnight pages to read

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm saying no one got behind it, well four others did, and that's why the thing sort of fell apart. There was no desire for it. I definitely was the driving force behind it though. I wanted results from it, but I'm not going to derail a thread asking for people to due something that they clearly didn't want to do. I notice that you didn't answer it either, at least that I could see.

My two suspicions other than MrsFD in the beginning were munched yesterday. Then my other suspicion got munched today. I'm just finishing my FFA now, but Kolido is making an appearance as is Lord.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    My #FFA3

Kolido - a combination of the suspicions on Vale and destroyer. It seems forced to me, and that could be a villager who isn't sure or it could be a wolf trying to come up with reasons that seem potentially plausible. Somewhat fits my theory that if cross is evil one of the team would've voted to lynch him last night. That's a stretch though.

MrsFD - still there today, I don't have any great ideas on other people so she's still makes the top three again.

Lord - really scraping the barrel here. I was just looking for people who have destroyer in their FFA and Lord was one of the only ones to have Mick too. Seems like a good pair for a wolf to suspect.

They aren't great suspicions, but without further information about the roles of the dead I think we are in a bad way. The priest has to come out in the morning, because then we'll have plenty of information to base tomorrow's lynch off and we can also have them protected (assuming bg is still alive.

Barney, would you like my phonenumber? you REALLY have the utter hotz for me lad. Apart from being AFK there is nothing weird this game. Was no one else sympathetic Tiggs got done in right away?? we is a good player have around when he hitting wolves)
    this game is ****ing wierd
    Well I'm probably done for the night. Work do on now.

Probably won't get back before lynch either. But will try. If not see you all in the dead room in few days.

Molly is a 90% wolf and lord is 100% confirmed

Thanks for the message XXX.

Also BJ adieu.you know what to do. 1194
    No. It's not related to a backroom of any sort but it is a form of communication from a voice I don't have the identity of

I'm not saying anything else on this

So we had all this and we went for Mahama? why was Lordy not taken out? he is top of my FFA today along with Digi.

IS TB playing? very very very quiet if she is...
    Didn't get changed in time form closed. Keep fighting the good fight, look at Flush for that bandwagon vote, and sKeith should be top priority next.

I know you are dead, but how was I picked out? getting on minutes before lynch with the threat of Lucille on my head if I didn't get a vote in! Obv choice you were I am afraid. It would have been Lordy looking back now I have read up.
    Firstly not sure how I'm being a dick head?
    Secondly digi acts like a cúnt Everytime things don't go his way.

Thirdly I've shared all of my information. Lord is 100%confirmed bad. I got that info from an unknown source but it was verified and I verified my identity and hopefully my bona fides to one other villager. I fully appreciate that it's suspicious. I can't really help that. In a way I'm a bit of sacrificial lamb. That's fine with me. I've served the biggest purpose I can for the village at this stage.

BTW BG don't protect me, unless your lost for a choice. I'm now just an NRV so look after roled players. In fact my death will help the priest Verify other info.

No more to it really.
    Anybody been compiling a list of who has died by any chance? This correct?

Amandadon replaced
    Barney92
    Beakerjoe
    crosstownk
    Destroyer
    Drumpot
    duffman13
    Ectoplasm
    Guffy
    jayo26
    Kolido
    Lord TSC
    Loughc
    mahamageehad
    MicksJaguar
    Molly
    Mrsflushdraw
    partyjungle
    patrickSTARR
    Pter
    Skeith
    sofireland replaced
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Stu Redman
    The_Valeyard
    Tigger
    Triceratops Ballet
    tritium
    Uriel
    y0ssar1an22

Need to add Grumpy and Digi into your list there PJ.

Anyway, what a day you had. Hard to catch up on and feel for Grumps having to go through all that. But TBH apart from who died we are all pretty much in the dark so I don't think there is too much lost with a speed read.

Micks role claim a bit weird. Yes my conflicting knowledge on the game is causing this too. But it could be there. There is no cure for the disease and how can you turn a corpse back to a human! anyway that is all just show stuff. Just not sure if it is an elaborate story by Mick or genuine. As always, time will tell!

Well I stuck with mamma cos she was all over the shop. Was gunning for a CFD on the 90% molly rather than the 100% lord.

Then she said she hadn't noticed or words to that effect.

Well I stuck with mamma cos she was all over the shop. Was gunning for a CFD on the 90% molly rather than the 100% lord.

Then she said she hadn't noticed or words to that effect.

That was a little strange alright. But it was a lot more strange the fact that she ended up getting landslided tbh. Something fishy about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

That was a little strange alright. But it was a lot more strange the fact that she ended up getting landslided tbh. Something fishy about that.

No doubt my vote will be cast up again again and again, despite me having 8 minutes to work things out lol :rolleyes:

Lynch 3
    mahamageehad - 9 - Kolido, destroyer, Ectoplasm, Strawbs, Skeith, Mick, Triceratops Ballet, PaddyStar, MrsFD
    Uriel - 7 - Mollyb, Digi Sol, LordTSC, Jayo26, Partyjungle, Duffman, Stu Redman
    Molly - 3 - The Valeyard, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Kolido - 1 - Barney
    LordTSC - 1 - Uriel
    Did not vote - 1 - GrumpyLumpy (excused as she only joined half an hour ago)

MFD, nah I have no issue with that vote at all. I would even hope it would have helped in a tie breaker event. Until priest says different, she was evil in my mind. She lie over and over again and was tripped up loads over it. Inconsistencies .

• Advertisement

did you watch that 'it' film? not a fan of the genre myself, so no interest in going to see it.

I will not go see a horror film in the cinema. Not since the ring. I'm too much of a scaredy cat

Advertisement