Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'd like to talk about Kolidos vote though. It's a complete outlier.
    SK you're not excused either but IIRC you signaled your vote for bj well in advance.

Dildo, why did you vote barney? Were you told by your teams mates to throw a vote somewhere else in an attempt to hide but it back fired?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Morning village.

I will need to analyse the Uriel thing more today. Is anyone thinking the preist may be already killed, surely not both of them. If both are still alive I think we need one of them to come out at 10am. There are 8 players killed, there has got to be some info in that we can use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Uriel. wrote: »
    SK you're not excused either but IIRC you signaled your vote for bj well in advance.

Dildo, why did you vote barney? Were you told by your teams mates to throw a vote somewhere else in an attempt to hide but it back fired?

Don't read it wrong. I voted maha......

sKeith wrote: »

Good point. Thanks for point that out.

You're excused as is dildo.

BARNABUS get in here and explain yourself pls

You're reading them back to front :P

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    You're reading them back to front :P

:D
    It's backwards day.

backwards-man-freddy-got-fingered.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Morning all. Should be around a bit more today, fingers crossed. Have tried to read back yesterdays events (soz I was afk so much but mental day) and here's where I stand. I'm inclined to believe Uriel and I'm hoping that we get a morning reveal that vindicates his info. I think lynching yoss was possibly a mistake and I also kinda believe Mick. So now I suspect myself for being gullible. :p
    Seriously though, the OP talks about other secret roles and given that it's what, day 4 today, I have to believe that we'd have some role claims and it would be silly to dismiss them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Good point. Thanks for point that out.

You're excused as is dildo.

BARNABUS get in here and explain yourself pls

What would you like to know?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Morning all. Should be around a bit more today, fingers crossed. Have tried to read back yesterdays events (soz I was afk so much but mental day) and here's where I stand. I'm inclined to believe Uriel and I'm hoping that we get a morning reveal that vindicates his info. I think lynching yoss was possibly a mistake and I also kinda believe Mick. So now I suspect myself for being gullible. :p
    Seriously though, the OP talks about other secret roles and given that it's what, day 4 today, I have to believe that we'd have some role claims and it would be silly to dismiss them all.

Thanks ecto

Just to be clear I didn't claim a role. I simply received information from another villager. The manner in which it was conveyed makes me certain it was genuine information.

After that I can only speculate that it may have come from the seer or an apprentice or some other village role.

I have no reason or evidence of this, but I kind of wonder if it was a power Rick might have as a village lead, but if so, I'm not sure how he would have the info given. Seer maybe? I'm purely speculating on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Twas I who voted for keith

I will not go see a horror film in the cinema. Not since the ring. I'm too much of a scaredy cat

I hated the ring also. First and last horror film.

Barney92 wrote: »
    What would you like to know?

Explain your vote
    That's all for now really

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Twas I who voted for keith

Twas

Explain your vote
    That's all for now really

Well my explanation is in my ffa. I didn't really suspect either yourself or mahama. I wasn't certain about you either way so I didn't want to follow you blindly. I can't remember who was third in the ffa, p*? I didn't feel strong enough about him either.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well my explanation is in my ffa. I didn't really suspect either yourself or mahama. I wasn't certain about you either way so I didn't want to follow you blindly. I can't remember who was third in the ffa, p*? I didn't feel strong enough about him either.

Cool. But why you vote for the person you voted?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Morning all :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Hola.
    You is your team munching this morning?

Uriel assuming you're telling the truth, is there a possibilty that the info you got came from a evil team? The op says there are special challenges for some roles, doesn't limit it to good roles.

Cool. But why you vote for the person you voted?

That was the first part of my explanation. My reasons for voting kolido are in my ffa. Put simply I didn't like their ffa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Uriel assuming you're telling the truth, is there a possibilty that the info you got came from a evil team? The op says there are special challenges for some roles, doesn't limit it to good roles.

Dammit Kolido I hadn't considered this :(

The communication made it clear it was a village source.

So I'm taking it as good.

In a broader sense you could argue that "village" is the entire village, good and bad. I doubt it to mean that, but I really can't say for certain

The communication made it clear it was a village source.

So I'm taking it as good.

In a broader sense you could argue that "village" is the entire village, good and bad. I doubt it to mean that, but I really can't say for certain

Did the source use the terms 90% and 100%?

What does 100% confirmed mean was that your doing or were you relaying a message.. A is 90% wolf and B is 100% confirmed. Confirmed what.. Why be vague?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What's annoying this morning is that Uriel isn't even giving me anything to work with.

He hasn't deduced anything, he hasn't produced any discernible evidence. Just "someone told me it's true, everyone trust me..."

How is anyone 90% wolf? Its either 100% wolf or they came up good, but use your own judgement.

Gotta go on patrol now. Laterz

How is anyone 90% wolf? Its either 100% wolf or they came up good, but use your own judgement.

This had me confused also. I guess they could have showed up good, but could be an evil alpha.

This had me confused also. I guess they could have showed up good, but could be an evil alpha.

Wouldn't that be 90% good then? 27\30

Running out door now

• Advertisement

Wouldn't that be 90% good then? 27\30

Running out door now

Well that makes more sense.

Advertisement