Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

The information I got said that lord is a confirmed wolf.

The phrase was confirmed wolf.
    For molly it said highly likely.

I used the % markers myself.
    100% is pretty translatable.
    90% not bad either but arguably I could have said 80% or 75% or 95% or some such figure.

It was made clear I could only communicate the message in my own words and couldn't copy and paste etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Barney, would you like my phonenumber? you REALLY have the utter hotz for me lad. Apart from being AFK there is nothing weird this game. Was no one else sympathetic Tiggs got done in right away?? we is a good player have around when he hitting wolves)

So we had all this and we went for Mahama? why was Lordy not taken out? he is top of my FFA today along with Digi.

IS TB playing? very very very quiet if she is...

I know you are dead, but how was I picked out? getting on minutes before lynch with the threat of Lucille on my head if I didn't get a vote in! Obv choice you were I am afraid. It would have been Lordy looking back now I have read up.

Need to add Grumpy and Digi into your list there PJ.

Anyway, what a day you had. Hard to catch up on and feel for Grumps having to go through all that. But TBH apart from who died we are all pretty much in the dark so I don't think there is too much lost with a speed read.

Micks role claim a bit weird. Yes my conflicting knowledge on the game is causing this too. But it could be there. There is no cure for the disease and how can you turn a corpse back to a human! anyway that is all just show stuff. Just not sure if it is an elaborate story by Mick or genuine. As always, time will tell!

Are you Team Governor?

That'd make Uriel Team Negan alright

sKeith wrote: »
    Did the source use the terms 90% and 100%?

No I've explained that. See above.

I'm on thin ice with what I can say.

Uriel. wrote: »
    That was a little strange alright. But it was a lot more strange the fact that she ended up getting landslided tbh. Something fishy about that.

Hardly a landslide, you had 7 compared to her 9

Hardly a landslide, you had 7 compared to her 9

Landslided outside of my vote. It's odd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If we believe him?

Surely you don't believe him what with him saying you're a wolf and you protesting your innocence?

Just because he's wrong about me doesn't mean he's wrong about Lord. Can you not see how those 2 things can be held separately?
    Village
    I genuinely don't mind if you lynch me tomorrow. There's a fair chance I'll be gone in the morning anyway.

But seriously whether it be tomorrow or the night after lynch lord. He's not village in any shape or form. I trust the information I received and I know it is from genuine village source. You don't have to believe me. At some point (if he's still alive) priest will be able to verify my position I can guarantee you I'm not bad. But please don't lose sight of lord. Get rid of me first if that helps you sleep better.

I would also like to remind those who don't pay any attention that before tonight most people who had me in FFAs had nothing but flimsy reasons and none of them despite plenty of opportunity on being called out ever provided anything more than "I've had a hunch since day 1". You'll see all of those interactions throughout the last two days and I'll point you to Molly TB and Digi in particular (who came out of nowhere as a sub with such accusations).

I'm not asking you to believe me over them, that's your own choice but what I am asking you that if/when my information is verified that you don't forget this post.

I had zero zero zero reason for picking lord out of the rest of the village. I never pinged him, voted for him or had any beef with him throughout the thread. I wasn't in a race with him. It would have been far easier for me to put the suss on another highly featured player in the FFAs if I was a wolf trying to save myself. But I didn't. I simply used the info given to me notwithstanding that it would get me killed one way or another.

Also I have no clue whatsoever if g-had was a wolf, walker or villager. My only hope with g-had is that she wasn't the person who communicated with me and then tried to back up my confirmation on thread. I have zero way of knowing one way or the other. She could have been a wolf using the opportunity to get cover. Priest when/if they come out will obviously be able to help there.

Last thing I can point out is the digi let his mask slip today. He obviously claims I'm a wolf but more so claims I'm on a specific team. I'd question how he'd know that. I can only assume he's on the other wolf team cocked it up. But again not sure.

It pains me to say it but I really like this post. It explains his thinking well, it's plausible that this is a hidden mechanic that the mods didn't tell us about (hidden stuff is mentioned in the OP). He's right when he says that the Lord thing came out of nowhere. No one was looking at Lord at all before that. The sudden shift is weird and could be explained by a surprise PM from the mods with a message. Even though he hates me, sigh, I'm starting to lean towards believing him.
    me-waiting-for-molly-to-come-say-hi.jpg

FFS go to sleep Niall!
    The information I got said that lord is a confirmed wolf.

The phrase was confirmed wolf.
    For molly it said highly likely.

I used the % markers myself.
    100% is pretty translatable.
    90% not bad either but arguably I could have said 80% or 75% or 95% or some such figure.

It was made clear I could only communicate the message in my own words and couldn't copy and paste etc.

Ah see I thought your ideas on me were your own, not that a PM said that I was "highly likely" to be a wolf. What I get from that is that either you got a message from the seer who has peeked me and got a good result and they think I'm one of the alphas, or else you've got a PM from a rando RV who just has suspicions that I'm "highly likely" to be a wolf. Therefore confirming your bias. So, because I know myself that I'm an NRV I'm discounting that information.

On the other hand if it was the seer that sent you the message, and they said LORD IS A CONFIRMED WOLF then I would take that as gospel. I'd be happy enough to try out your theory today by lynching Lord in the absence of more solid information. (soz lordy)

If Flushy had voted you, you'd have been lynched though

No landslides where I can see

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Just because he's wrong about me doesn't mean he's wrong about Lord. Can you not see how those 2 things can be held separately?

It pains me to say it but I really like this post. It explains his thinking well, it's plausible that this is a hidden mechanic that the mods didn't tell us about (hidden stuff is mentioned in the OP). He's right when he says that the Lord thing came out of nowhere. No one was looking at Lord at all before that. The sudden shift is weird and could be explained by a surprise PM from the mods with a message. Even though he hates me, sigh, I'm starting to lean towards believing him.

FFS go to sleep Niall!

Ah see I thought your ideas on me were your own, not that a PM said that I was "highly likely" to be a wolf. What I get from that is that either you got a message from the seer who has peeked me and got a good result and they think I'm one of the alphas, or else you've got a PM from a rando RV who just has suspicions that I'm "highly likely" to be a wolf. Therefore confirming your bias. So, because I know myself that I'm an NRV I'm discounting that information.

On the other hand if it was the seer that sent you the message, and they said LORD IS A CONFIRMED WOLF then I would take that as gospel. I'd be happy enough to try out your theory today by lynching Lord in the absence of more solid information. (soz lordy)

Teammates much? Seer peeked Uriel ages ago, why would he send him info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. wrote:

I was a little surprised but she came top of the ffa. I had her in my ffa, and I initially had a vote in for you but her willingness to cfd on molly clinched it for me. When I asked her why Molly who was at 90% and not lord who was 100% she said she hadn't read that, which was weird. Maybe an innocent mistake but maybe a wolf panicked to kill one of the opposite team.

I am suss of Molly today tho as she said something last night along the lines of "if we believe Uriel.." (on mobile so can't search easily to quote)
    Odd phrasing for someone who maintains their innocence.

• Advertisement

Test.

Thanks modulators.

So before I go.

Digi you late subbed in, why did you decide I was a wolf from day 1. You never provided any rationale? Weird.

And why did you say I was on team neggy. That's a very specific claim? Are you with the Gov?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ah Molly. That stinks of you feeling under pressure so you're throwing me under the bus in a bid to prove yourself in a weird way.

Again, if anyone wants to offer me something I can genuinely defend, fire away, but Uriels entire stance is "someone told me Lord was bad". How can I defend from that. Molly has spent the last few days fighting with Uriel. Uriel comes out with some random claim and suddenly Molly switches to "everyone, ignore me and hit TSc instead." That's a wild swing this morning from Molly.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Again, if anyone wants to offer me something I can genuinely defend, fire away, but Uriels entire stance is "someone told me Lord was bad". How can I defend from that. Molly has spent the last few days fighting with Uriel. Uriel comes out with some random claim and suddenly Molly switches to "everyone, ignore me and hit TSc instead." That's a wild swing this morning from Molly.

Why don't you show how you're not bad?

If a seer came out and said you were evil you'd have to make a defense, no?

So before I go.

Digi you late subbed in, why did you decide I was a wolf from day 1. You never provided any rationale? Weird.

And why did you say I was on team neggy. That's a very specific claim? Are you with the Gov?

I had been following the game from the start, you stood out as wolfy D1, along with Mol's, BJ and TB. Nothing you've done or said in the meantime has shook that, IMO you're the most suspicious player and only Destroyer is playing a less villager game. Vale is just about scraping by.

Just a guess you were Team Neggy, I don't know that you're not.

I don't think youre the original walker if that's any condolences

I was a little surprised but she came top of the ffa. I had her in my ffa, and I initially had a vote in for you but her willingness to cfd on molly clinched it for me. When I asked her why Molly who was at 90% and not lord who was 100% she said she hadn't read that, which was weird. Maybe an innocent mistake but maybe a wolf panicked to kill one of the opposite team.

I am suss of Molly today tho as she said something last night along the lines of "if we believe Uriel.." (on mobile so can't search easily to quote)
    Odd phrasing for someone who maintains their innocence.
    I can't really say any more on Molly. I don't know the fully story there. If I'm alive after munch I'll reevaluate.
    I'll still be gunning for lord. Whether anyone believes me or not I know the information I have and I won't be shook from that, not even to save myself.

I hope priest is around and is available post munch so that village can decide the best course of action on a reveal

Uriels not a seer though, this is a very weak point.

In your opinion, who's playing a better villager, Lordy or Uriel?

I had been following the game from the start, you stood out as wolfy D1, along with Mol's, BJ and TB. Nothing you've done or said in the meantime has shook that, IMO you're the most suspicious player and only Destroyer is playing a less villager game. Vale is just about scraping by.

Just a guess you were Team Neggy, I don't know that you're not.

I don't think youre the original walker if that's any condolences

Tbh that's just cheap ****.
    You appear bad on day 1, I've no reason why, just a hunch, and I can't be moved from that position.

It's a real ****ty play digi unless your a wolf or a Walker.

In your opinion, who's playing a better villager, Lordy or Uriel?

This is really suspicious.
    How about you explain why you think lordy is "playing a better villager"? Tell us what he's done to earn that accolade. I've hammered and interrogated the crap out of people from day 1, gave clear reasons for my FFAs (not just hunches) and voted exactly how I said I would vote.

If you don't want to engage with me, fine, but village should question the crap out of you later on that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How do I prove a negative?

If a seer came out, I would at least have something solid to fight against. As a villager, how do I prove I'm not a wolf expect to say look at how I've played? No one is giving me anything to argue against. Just "lol he's a wolf, believe me".

Lord TSC wrote: »

If a seer came out, I would at least have something solid to fight against. As a villager, how do I prove I'm not a wolf expect to say look at how I've played? No one is giving me anything to argue against. Just "lol he's a wolf, believe me".

I never said lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

What would be your argument if Uriel had come out as seer and said you were evil?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

The thing is Lord, when a seer comes out they effectively do say x, y or z is a wolf believe me ( with or without lols). So why not.mount your defense accordingly

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The Saviours rolled into town en masse. Negan was pissed.

“I’ve had enough of your ****ing ****, you dickwads!” he roared.

“Nobody talks about my baby girl Lucille but ME!”

The Saviours rounded up the village and Negan took front and centre as the villagers were forced to their knees. Brandishing Lucille, Negan began to point at each villager indivdually...

“Eeny, meenie, miney, mo – catch a Boardsie – by the toe! If it hollers, let it go....”

Lucille lands on one unlucky villager. Negan smiles.

“I’m going to enjoy this. I can’t say the same for you though ****wit”

Negan swings Lucille down with a crash as the deafening silence of the other villagers tells its own story. Over and over again until the villager’s head is nothing but a bloody mess on the pavement.

Kolido has been killed by Negan

No he's not a seer, I didn't say he was. I'm likening the situation to another situation that could occur. If a seer came out now and said he was evil would he equally have no response?

I just think taking the line of I have no response to this, is a cop out.

None of this means I believe Uriel, he is playing a weird game, I can't comment on who is the better villager as I haven't really notice lord this game, I don't think uri has been playing a strong Villager game tho.

I gtg get ready for work will be back on probably after half ten now cos I'm sitting round posting when I should be changing

Necrominus wrote: »
    The Saviours rolled into town en masse. Negan was pissed.

“I’ve had enough of your ****ing ****, you dickwads!” he roared.

“Nobody talks about my baby girl Lucille but ME!”

The Saviours rounded up the village and Negan took front and centre as the villagers were forced to their knees. Brandishing Lucille, Negan began to point at each villager indivdually...

“Eeny, meenie, miney, mo – catch a Boardsie – by the toe! If it hollers, let it go....”

Lucille lands on one unlucky villager. Negan smiles.

“I’m going to enjoy this. I can’t say the same for you though ****wit”

Negan swings Lucille down with a crash as the deafening silence of the other villagers tells its own story. Over and over again until the villager’s head is nothing but a bloody mess on the pavement.

Kolido has been killed by Negan

what the **** is this?

oh digi and lord you sly sly ****ers.

Okay everyone, I'm the Priest.

Kills are
    Tigger : Andrea (Team Governor)
    Drumpot : NRV
    Guffy : NRV
    Trit :BG
    Yoss : Eugene Porter (Apprentice Seer)
    CTK : NRV
    LoughC : Michonne (Walker Hunter)
    Maha : Merie Dixen (Team Governor)

So two walkers out there ATM, Teams are 3-1 so we aren't in a real bad spot.

Unfortunately the BG is dead, so I will likely be killed this morning, I have hopefully posted this late enough. If my apprentice comes out while I'm still alive, one of us has been turned. Lynch us both at some stage.

I have chosen an apprentice, who I believe is good, so they will carry on and hopefully survive to come out.

So yeah, go Team Village, hopefully this info is a good help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

what the **** is this?

Team Negan suffering from premature decapitation?

Advertisement