Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

As morning dawned on the horizon, people were still in shock about the cruelty of Necrominus and Jayop, killing mahamageehad not once but twice. They were beginning to think this village was cursed.

Beakerjoe was out late last night by the wishing well. A swift arrow through the eye from Dwight sent him tumbling inside.

MicksJaguar was rounding up a posse to go on another witch hunt. Unfortunately no one turned but the Woodbury associates. Kolido was hung drawn and quartered and left in the village square as an example for those who would cross Woodbury.

Beakerjoe was killed by The Saviours
    MicksJaguar was killed by Team Governor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Digi, who were the three?

And how did they get an extra kill? Must have been a secret challenge or role I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

3 kills wtf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Barney92 wrote: »
    Digi, who were the three?

And how did they get an extra kill? Must have been a secret challenge or role I suppose.

Must have been

MJ the sneaky bastard was the White Walker
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    BJ was NRV

Berry quiet in here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Teammates much? Seer peeked Uriel ages ago, why would he send him info?

Me and Uriel? How in the **** would you think we're teammates?

How do you know the seer peeked Uriel ages ago?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wait, so Mick was the Walker?

I called that bs out all day yesterday.

Ok so this is the list of alive players:
    Keith
    MrsF
    Pter
    TB
    Ecto
    Grumpy/Amanda
    Barney
    Jayo
    Stu
    Lord
    DS
    Uriel
    Destroyer
    PJ
    Vale
    Strawbs
    P*
    Duffman
    Molly

Must have been

MJ the sneaky bastard was the White Walker
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    BJ was NRV

Excellent, so the walkers are now dead. I believe you but this will be confirmed tonight when they don't convert anyone. Handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Great stuff.

The village absolutely has to lynch me or lord tonight.
    The priest will be gone tomorrow with no BG protection.
    The apprentice priest will get the information but there's no way to fully trust the apprentice if they are converted.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Me and Uriel? How in the **** would you think we're teammates?

How do you know the seer peeked Uriel ages ago?

Cos you look like a wolf, and I don't think either of you are the last Governor, therefore team mates.

Reading the thread

Excellent, so the walkers are now dead. I believe you but this will be confirmed tonight when they don't convert anyone. Handy.

Was this specified? sKeith is the only person who said it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

but absolute lol at Tigger being on a bad team. Never getting past day 1 again. :p

There is one walker alive I think. Mick as original (?) Is dead but his convert is still around right?

Ok I'm bad with the names of characters - was kolido good then yeah?

So if we're believing DS as priest we're at 19 players left
    1 - team gov
    3 - team sav
    1 walker
    14 villagers

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    There is one walker alive I think. Mick as original (?) Is dead but his convert is still around right?

Loughc was his convert, wasn't he digi?

1 - team gov
    3 - team sav
    1 walker
    14 villagers

Kolido was good, he was one of the backroom players along with Glenn and Daryl, who are still around

Question: How I would react if the seer called me out as bad, instead of Uriel

First, there's a flaw in the entire question. The seer would not call me out as bad. I'm good. So the entire premise of the question is flawed. If a seer called me out as bad, I would immediately call BS of the highest order.

Now, if a seer called me out as good, if someone said "I am the seer", then I would have something to work with when mounting a defense. I could go through their posts, try to find inconsistencies in their play style...I would focus on the poster who accused me, and try to prove why they couldn't be the seer.

Uriel's story doesn't let me do that. He's taking no actual responsibility for the accusation, instead passing it on to a third party whom I cannot actually defend myself against. As a villager, all I can say is I've been trying to do my best to hunt wolves and walkers (I even served you guys up Mick and his BS story all day yesterday!!!) . I cannot attack the credibility of a third party who won't come forward. Uriel's entire story revolves round an accusation against an anonymous source.

Tric, how would YOU defend yourself if I just went "lol, someone told me Triceratops is a wolf, just trust me lads". No genuine evidence, no combing my history to provide back up information. How would you defend yourself against unsubstantiated, false claims?

Loughc was a walker hunter - that's not a convert surely?

I don't know TWD but Michonne is the protagonist of one of the vidya games, so I'm pretty sure that's a good role. Not all the roles have been spelled out as good or evil to me.

• Advertisement

I don't know TWD but Michonne is the protagonist of one of the vidya games, so I'm pretty sure that's a good role. Not all the roles have been spelled out as good or evil to me.

Michone is Rick's second in command in the shows and his love interest. She's be 100% good.

So, are we lynching Uriel?

And wheres Destroyer?

And Grumpy, are you catching all the way up or skipping ahead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

1 - team gov
    3 - team sav
    1 walker
    14 villagers

We are not in too bad a position so.

14 v 5?

Time to start thinking outside the box, tonights lynch is essential we get right before DS gets smashed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Well that was a frantic morning! Excellent having info from the priest? Have we any reason to doubt digi? With no BG protection he's brown bread tomorrow morning, some interesting reveals there. People pushing Tiggers original theory early doors now need to be looked at. Feel bad about Yoss, at least the seer is still in play.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Well that was a frantic morning! Excellent having info from the priest? Have we any reason to doubt digi? With no BG protection he's brown bread tomorrow morning, some interesting reveals there. People pushing Tiggers original theory early doors now need to be looked at. Feel bad about Yoss, at least the seer is still in play.

**** yeah good point, too obtuse for MrsFD and Tiggs to be on a team? That being said I thought she was being sarcastic with the lamentations :pac:

Loughc was a walker hunter - that's not a convert surely?

Ah I see, yeah I don't watch it so I didn't know. So Mick claimed a fake role that may not have been fake in the end?

We are not in too bad a position so.

14 v 5?

Time to start thinking outside the box, tonights lynch is essential we get right before DS gets smashed.

What are ya thinking? Its D4, isn't it roughly the time you wake up?

Ah I see, yeah I don't watch it so I didn't know. So Mick claimed a fake role that may not have been fake in the end?

Mick claimed a fake role to cover his own. He said he was the one saviour to the walker problem, when he WAS the walker problem.

So, are we lynching Uriel?

And wheres Destroyer?

And Grumpy, are you catching all the way up or skipping ahead?

I think it has to be between Lord and Uriel tonight. That said, this could be a clever wolf ploy. Teammates serving up a guaranteed wolf to gain village cred...not like we've not seen that before.

• Advertisement

Its possible someone else has that role but that would be a massive stretch

Advertisement