Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Lord TSC wrote: »

First, there's a flaw in the entire question. The seer would not call me out as bad. I'm good. So the entire premise of the question is flawed. If a seer called me out as bad, I would immediately call BS of the highest order.

you would say that though wouldn't you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Kolido was good, he was one of the backroom players along with Glenn and Daryl, who are still around

Ok I need to get this straight in my head:
    Kolido was team rick who are good guys. We still have 2 of these alive and communicating in a back room. Uriel claims he's not one of these.

DS is claiming priest who is Gabriel stokes. Says Trit was Abraham Ford the BG. No info on the seer but he confirms Yoss's claim of apprentice seer.

So at the moment we have 5 rolled villagers. 2 Team Rick, Priest, App Priest, Seer. The other 9 villagers NRV's. Uriel has claimed that he's been given info by (assuming) the seer. Or maybe one of the 2 Team Rick people.
    The BG being dead ****s us a bit but we could still do this. We at least have something to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Uriel, I wanna get on board with you, I do. But can you tell me how you know your source is confirmed good?

I also think we should take Digi at face value for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mick claimed a fake role to cover his own. He said he was the one saviour to the walker problem, when he WAS the walker problem.

Yes, but I'm saying that the role he claimed may have actually existed, depending on what the actual hunter role was. Obviously it wasn't the exact same or the hunter probably would've called foul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mick claimed a fake role to cover his own. He said he was the one saviour to the walker problem, when he WAS the walker problem.

That's actually genius. Well played Mick.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yes, but I'm saying that the role he claimed may have actually existed, depending on what the actual hunter role was. Obviously it wasn't the exact same or the hunter probably would've called foul.

I laid my thoughts on that role out yesterday.

There is no cure to the walkers in the Walking Dead. None.

There is no way fans of the show would create a game where the cure could be administered.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I think it has to be between Lord and Uriel tonight. That said, this could be a clever wolf ploy. Teammates serving up a guaranteed wolf to gain village cred...not like we've not seen that before.

I am absolutely not a wolf. When I die and if priest is still with us that will be proven.

Lord absolutely is a wolf. If he doesn't die by game end then the village will lose, irrespective of what you do with me.

The lynch tonight absolutely has to be between me and Lord.
    But I will make this very very clear. If Lord survives to the end of this game his wolf team will win the game.

IF you do nothing else, remember this as the game draws to a close.

My gut tells me Lord is bad, however it also tells me not to trust Uriel.

Just because we think one is bad doesnt mean we should trust the other

Its possible someone else has that role but that would be a massive stretch

If we believe Digi, it was a great play by Mick. Bravo but haw haw your dead.

Right now I think we should at least take Digi at face value at least, his list seems to add up in my head with what i thought mor eor less (had BJ down as a NRV, Mahama as bad).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I agree. I'm just not sure which one is better to lynch first.

• Advertisement

I think Lord is wolf, dunno what Uriel is doing but I dont like where hes coming from just yet.

If I had to gamble and pick a wolf it be Lord. One could easily be a walker too.

I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I think Lord is wolf, dunno what Uriel is doing but I dont like where hes coming from just yet.

If I had to gamble and pick a wolf it be Lord. One could easily be a walker too.

I

Someone's talkative this morning, why do you think Lordy is a wolf?

Uriel, I wanna get on board with you, I do. But can you tell me how you know your source is confirmed good?

I also think we should take Digi at face value for now.
    Uriel. wrote: »
    The communication made it clear it was a village source.

So I'm taking it as good.

In a broader sense you could argue that "village" is the entire village, good and bad. I doubt it to mean that, but I really can't say for certain

Starman I explained it this morning, see above quote.

To be honest starman it makes no real odds to me at this point about where tonight's lynch goes. I was NRV I got a a piece of important information from what I believe is a village source and I gave that information to the village. In one sense I've served my purpose and remain cannon fodder , it's not as if the village will be losing a rolled player.

But I repeat again, if Lord survives to the end of this game the village will lose.
    I've my vote in for Lord. I won't be moving anywhere else with it. That's really all I can say.

I am not a wolf in hiding, good or bad decisions I've done what I could for the village and I've done it with visible effect.

I

You don't trust Uriel and yet you blindly trust Uriel? Whats the logic jump there? Cause all he's offered so far is an arguement that relies entirely on blind trust...

Also, gotta point out, Uriel too is running on blind trust as well from whoever supposedly passed him his message (if you believe that story). So it's not even blind trust in Uriel that he wants people to follow. According to his story, it's blind trust in an utterly unknown person.....

I am not really asking you to trust me. Village has to make it's own mind up on this one.
    It's kinda simple though. Lynch Lord and priest will confirm he is a wolf.
    Lynch me and priest will confirm I am not a wolf.

The only question I ask is why would I pull Lord, of all players, out of the hat from nowhere. If I was a wolf trying to save my skin there are far better/believable candidates/victims for me to pick.

Reflecting on Lord's posts in the game he really hasn't done much one way or the other for the village, kept a middle of the road type of game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Its possible someone else has that role but that would be a massive stretch

I was talking about Lough's role. Fair play Mick for guessing there would be such a role.

Reflecting on Lord's posts in the game he really hasn't done much one way or the other for the village, kept a middle of the road type of game.

Did I not spend all day yesterday pointing at Mick saying he was bad?

Was he not bad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Are you Team Governor?

That'd make Uriel Team Negan alright

I am team village M8, just trying to stay alive!
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Well that was a frantic morning! Excellent having info from the priest? Have we any reason to doubt digi? With no BG protection he's brown bread tomorrow morning, some interesting reveals there. People pushing Tiggers original theory early doors now need to be looked at. Feel bad about Yoss, at least the seer is still in play.

I am actually shocked he was on one of the evil teams. BUT my point still stands, he always still points out baddies and good roles too (unfortunately) Just funny looking now to see he was a baddie,asking to be protected and prob peed he died!

**** yeah good point, too obtuse for MrsFD and Tiggs to be on a team? That being said I thought she was being sarcastic with the lamentations :pac:

Not at all! I explained my reasoning above.

Oh and well played Mick, although I said earlier I wasn't sure about the role as I couldn't imagine the mods changing the actual story as we know how the virus works.

As for Urine, I think he is our only hope!

Voting for Lordy now and locked in.

Also, gotta point out, Uriel too is running on blind trust as well from whoever supposedly passed him his message (if you believe that story). So it's not even blind trust in Uriel that he wants people to follow. According to his story, it's blind trust in an utterly unknown person.....

This is absolutely true.
    I can only go on and I can only convey the information that is available to me.

I am not magic.

But I, personally, do believe the information I received. If or when you die the village will have confirmation that you are a wolf though. It doesn't really matter what happens to me so as long as you are lynched by the village or munched by the other team before the end of the game.

• Advertisement

Must have been

MJ the sneaky bastard was the White Walker
    Kolido was Rick Grimes
    BJ was NRV

Did Mick have a name or was he just White Walker?

It wouldn't matter if mick was bad as he wasn't on a team so you could spout away to your hearts content!

I'm lynching lord tonight

Why were there 3 kills? RIP Rick :(

Did I not spend all day yesterday pointing at Mick saying he was bad?

Was he not bad?

Self interest - you need to walkers gone as well as the villagers in order to win.

Self interest - you need to walkers gone as well as the villagers in order to win.

I didn't know he was a walker. I simply knew he was someone bull****ting with a made up story that made no sense.

I laid my thoughts on that role out yesterday.

There is no cure to the walkers in the Walking Dead. None.

There is no way fans of the show would create a game where the cure could be administered.

I dont think thats the case.

However if Digi is right, then you were right about Mick indirectly. Doesnt mean your not a lord mc village either though

Lord you say you are not wolf. what is your role?

I didn't know he was a walker. I simply knew he was someone bull****ting with a made up story that made no sense.

Oh Lordy Lordy. Are you prepared to take one for the village tonight? Put an end to the speculation once and for all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mahama and Mick were both calling me out but refused to do leg work to prove it. The others who did so we're Molly and sk. I'm in dream meetings all morning, but I'll be back this afternoon to investigate further.

Wolves don't do the work.

I am not really asking you to trust me. Village has to make it's own mind up on this one.
    It's kinda simple though. Lynch Lord and priest will confirm he is a wolf.
    Lynch me and priest will confirm I am not a wolf.

The only question I ask is why would I pull Lord, of all players, out of the hat from nowhere. If I was a wolf trying to save my skin there are far better/believable candidates/victims for me to pick.

So your not saying your village, are you on the opposite team to Lord or are you a walker?

Your saying just believe you. I cant without more info sadly.

Im inclinded to believe you and Lord are bad eggs right now on opposing sides.

• Advertisement

Lord you say you are not wolf. what is your role?

non rolled villager

If I had a roll, I would have come out with it to shut this down...

Advertisement