Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Yeah Mods, why did Negan go and kill Kolido??? Three kills :(

Oh and now that MickyWalker is dead, can the recruit infect others or was Mick needed?

Answers on a postcard please :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Did Mick have a name or was he just White Walker?

Hold on a minute.

This is a really important question. I don't watch walking dead so I don't know character names etc. but are the walker characters "White Walkers" - that's game of thrones isn't it?

If they are not White Walkers I have another question on this - every other roled character had a name - even the apprentice priest had a specific name - I think BG did too?

Why doesn't the leader of one of the factions have a real name???? Even Mick when he announced he had a role (whether true or not) had a specific name????
    All of which I assume are from the TV show

Digital did you get a real name???? or just "white Walker"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The Governor had witnessed it all. He had seen his beloved Penny die, Penny who was already dead really but he was keeping safe in the vain hope that she wouldn't convert anyone else to the undead and that he would find a cure before it was too late, but....

350?cb=20140113025611

He demanded restitution for this heinous crime against his family.

He looked around and the first person he sees from his one eye was Digital Solitude. He raises his colt and blew his brains across the yard.

Digital Solitude was shot by the governor.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Lord TSC wrote: »
    non rolled villager

If I had a roll, I would have come out with it to shut this down...

I dont believe you or Uriel.

Hang em both

Ah for god sakes

• Advertisement

So your not saying your village, are you on the opposite team to Lord or are you a walker?

Your saying just believe you. I cant without more info sadly.

Im inclinded to believe you and Lord are bad eggs right now on opposing sides.

Starman I've already said several times that I am an Non Rolled Villager.
    What I am saying is that the important thing is that Lord is a wolf and the village shouldn't lose sight of that one way or another.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jayop wrote: »

Are you ****ing kidding me...

for **** sake.

this is ridiculous stuff.

Yeah Mods, why did Negan go and kill Kolido??? Three kills :(

Oh and now that MickyWalker is dead, can the recruit infect others or was Mick needed?

Answers on a postcard please :pac:

We should assume the worst.

My gut tells me that theres a walker in between Uriel and Lord.

Im going for Uriel. I cant just go with his info. Its too skeetchy

The Governor had witnessed it all. He had seen his beloved Penny die, Penny who was already dead really but he was keeping safe in the vain hope that she wouldn't convert anyone else to the undead and that he would find a cure before it was too late, but....

Is this suggesting that the original walker was "Penny"??? can someone confirm something about this from the tv show?

this is actually really important it goes back to starmanns question about the name of the walker role.

I have to say this is all too inconvenient.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Is this suggesting that the original walker was "Penny"??? can someone confirm something about this from the tv show?

this is actually really important it goes back to starmanns question about the name of the walker role.

Unless you give us your source, I say we roast you tonight at 9.

I cant blindly go with your confirmed source nonsense.

Kill Uriel unless he supplies more info

Then kill Lord.

I want them dead tonight!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

We should assume the worst.

My gut tells me that theres a walker in between Uriel and Lord.

Im going for Uriel. I cant just go with his info. Its too skeetchy

Worth pointing out, if there's a walker, they need to go tonight or they get to turn someone at lynch time, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Unless you give us your source, I say we roast you tonight at 9.

I cant blindly go with your confirmed source nonsense.

Pretty sure he's told us before he doesn't have a source with a name p*. He's said numerous times he got it through an intermediary, which I presume was Jayop or Necro. Otherwise he could give us a name (either username or walking dead name).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Tric, how would YOU defend yourself if I just went "lol, someone told me Triceratops is a wolf, just trust me lads". No genuine evidence, no combing my history to provide back up information. How would you defend yourself against unsubstantiated, false claims?

Why are you deflecting onto this mysterious 3rd party? for all you know Uriel made it up, why not dispute the credibility of the person who actually said it.
    instead of bs'ing about the mystery person with the info.

Mick made up a role for himself, but you think that's outside the realm of possibility for Uriel? You can't take beef with him because he's no the one with the info really? that's weird!

Right, Ive my opinion about Urianal Cake and Lord Mc Wolf ,

Lets look at others, Theres plenty of bad guys amoung us.

I wanna here more from Keith. I also wanna see more from under the radar guys like Vale, Flush, Amannadons sub (Drumpot is it now IIRC) and PJ

Worth pointing out, if there's a walker, they need to go tonight or they get to turn someone at lynch time, right?

But which one of you or Urianalcake is the walker?

Question: How I would react if the seer called me out as bad, instead of Uriel

First, there's a flaw in the entire question. The seer would not call me out as bad. I'm good. So the entire premise of the question is flawed. If a seer called me out as bad, I would immediately call BS of the highest order.

Now, if a seer called me out as good, if someone said "I am the seer", then I would have something to work with when mounting a defense. I could go through their posts, try to find inconsistencies in their play style...I would focus on the poster who accused me, and try to prove why they couldn't be the seer.

Uriel's story doesn't let me do that. He's taking no actual responsibility for the accusation, instead passing it on to a third party whom I cannot actually defend myself against. As a villager, all I can say is I've been trying to do my best to hunt wolves and walkers (I even served you guys up Mick and his BS story all day yesterday!!!) . I cannot attack the credibility of a third party who won't come forward. Uriel's entire story revolves round an accusation against an anonymous source.

Tric, how would YOU defend yourself if I just went "lol, someone told me Triceratops is a wolf, just trust me lads". No genuine evidence, no combing my history to provide back up information. How would you defend yourself against unsubstantiated, false claims?

This is weak

Kill Uriel unless he supplies more info

Then kill Lord.

I want them dead tonight!

I can't supply more info. I really don't know how many times I can go around and around with this.

I have no issue with you killing me and Lord.
    As an NRV it won't do any damage (save reduce village numbers) killing me. So I've said from the get-go I am absolutely fine with being killed.

I can't supply more info. I really don't know how many times I can go around and around with this.

I have no issue with you killing me and Lord.
    As an NRV it won't do any damage (save reduce village numbers) killing me. So I've said from the get-go I am absolutely fine with being killed.

Grand because your storys not adding up.

• Advertisement

Did Mick have a name or was he just White Walker?
    Hold on a minute.

This is a really important question. I don't watch walking dead so I don't know character names etc. but are the walker characters "White Walkers" - that's game of thrones isn't it?

If they are not White Walkers I have another question on this - every other roled character had a name - even the apprentice priest had a specific name - I think BG did too?

Why doesn't the leader of one of the factions have a real name???? Even Mick when he announced he had a role (whether true or not) had a specific name????
    All of which I assume are from the TV show

Digital did you get a real name???? or just "white Walker"?

Can someone give this some thought also...

Starman? Anything on this?

This is actually a vital discussion for us.

Grand because your storys not adding up.

In what way?

350?cb=20140113025611

He demanded restitution for this heinous crime against his family.

He looked around and the first person he sees from his one eye was Digital Solitude. He raises his colt and blew his brains across the yard.

Ive 2 theories, penny was never mentioned in Digis list.

Penny was a secret NRV whom if the died the guv could shoot someone

But look at the wording above, it says Penny was already dead.

Was Mick the walker called penny and by her death was the guv given a bulllet?

It makes sense.

Ive news :D

Im
    Dr.Jenner

got activated tongiht after the conversion.I have 1 syringe with the cure it can be used at antime on anyone but only effects the origional walker. If I choose correctly then I cure all walkers at which time ive completely my lifes work and will die. If i chose wrong thats it. im immune from being converted as Ive taken the anti virus had my role from the start but I couldnt say untill after the convert or I'd die in a lab explosion.

I first thgt trigger was the walker then I tght it was yosser and thats the reason he came out as the app seer so he'd get the conversion. Still could have been yoss if he got the conversion in before the lynch. hopefully thats cleared up in the morning

been a busy day for me in the lab doing lab type stuff and still havent caught up on the thread propely yet.

peace out

o the cured will count toward wins for whatever team they were on but i wasn't told if they got thier poweres back

Lol nice try Mick. I know hindsight is 20/20 but some of this is hilarious. Lord TSC was bang on the money. There is no way anybody would be immune from being converted. Its a big feature of the world. The people that are alive are the walking dead, not the zombies.

You will die as you've completed your life work? The lab would explode if you tried before the conversion? :pac:

Excellent play nonetheless. If only your story was a bit more air tight.

In what way?

Your withholding info. How do you know Lord was 100 confirmed bad. Who gave you the info?

Your up the creek here without a paddle. If Digis claim was true, which Im inclined to believe, the seer still lives.

Are you the seer?

You claim not to be. So how else would you know?

It makes sense.
    It does. But why would digi get all of the roled names except the walker? Does that make sense? I don't know tbh.
    Do you see anything in it?

It does. But why would digi get all of the roled names except the walker? Does that make sense? I don't know tbh.
    Do you see anything in it?

He died before answering the question

Maybe your the guv and you killed him before he could answer?

It makes sense.

I think that may have been fluff, penny is the governor's daughter in the show. Why would the governor care if the main walker died? Why would he take vengeance on the priest?

He died before answering the question

Maybe your the guv and you killed him before he could answer?

Why would he say white walker then? That doesn't make sense. He'd have just said Penny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Your withholding info. How do you know Lord was 100 confirmed bad. Who gave you the info?
    /QUOTE]

I'm not saying I believe him, but it is one of the rules of the game that players are not allowed to discuss or reveal the contents of PM's they receive, and while I suspect Uriel, his inability to reveal his source is not part of that suspicion it's part of the game.

Hang Lord tonight Uriel tomorrow, or if anyone here gets a bullet or other killing apparatus, kill one and we'll hang the other.

Advertisement