Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I feel as if there's a lot of people just not posting.

Either me or Uriel, fine. But jesus lads, get people to nail the colors to the mast here. Its the same 5 or 6 people posting, meaning the wolves won't have to commit to anything. If ye want to sacrifice me or Uriel, at least get something else beneficial from it (especially since the priest is gone).

Vale, Jayo, Stu, Destroyer, etc. Weigh in.

Cause as it stands, there's going to be wagons on me or Uriel, and you guys won't learn a thing from that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Did Mick have a name or was he just White Walker?

Thats wacist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Your withholding info. How do you know Lord was 100 confirmed bad. Who gave you the info?

Your up the creek here without a paddle. If Digis claim was true, which Im inclined to believe, the seer still lives.

Are you the seer?

You claim not to be. So how else would you know?

Ah for **** sake starman. You're absolutely ****ing nuts you know that?

I am not the seer. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that. I never ever ever claimed to be seer.

I am not with holding information. The complete opposite.

I know lord is confirmed bad because I received a message that came from a village source telling me that. The information did not come directly from a player.

I can't copy and paste the message.

Like I've explained all of that 50 times at this stage. Don't believe me that's fine but stop. Asking the same questions over and over again when they've been all answered to the best of my ability. You just look silly or bad. Maybe you're lords brother I dunno.

To be honest I've been put in a **** position, not much I can do about that only play the hand I'm dealt with it.

I'd like to further point out at this juncture that bullets and clubs have been flying mad today. Not sure they're in the op? Is it much of a stretch to think there's a possibility of a one off communication to another player being a game mechanic?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I think Lord is the walker,

Look at things like this. Mick is the white walker, he waits until he has recruited to come out. Why? He has a chat with his new walker friend and makes sure his story adds up. Its a brilliant play and he deserves to win for that alone. Bravo Michael.

Lord then argues with Mick, its all staged mind you. Mick dies, Lord (the new walker) goes on. Mick dies and Lord pipes up.

Lord even suggests we should kill the walker first. Even more distance from Mick created

Lord is the walker.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I think that may have been fluff, penny is the governor's daughter in the show. Why would the governor care if the main walker died? Why would he take vengeance on the priest?

Penny was the main walker. Thats what Im getting at.Her death gives him the bullet perhaps

• Advertisement

He died before answering the question

Maybe your the guv and you killed him before he could answer?

Or maybe you're the guv and you killed him before he could answer. You asked the question first then he dies maybe you set it up to make yourself look good.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Either me or Uriel, fine. But jesus lads, get people to nail the colors to the mast here. Its the same 5 or 6 people posting, meaning the wolves won't have to commit to anything. If ye want to sacrifice me or Uriel, at least get something else beneficial from it (especially since the priest is gone).

Cause as it stands, there's going to be wagons on me or Uriel, and you guys won't learn a thing from that...

Ill respond where i can, but i am dealing with family situation, but will help where i can.

Im a villager. No baddie, but im honestly at a loss of where to point the finger.

Also, game mods refuse to give me bullets

Uriel. wrote: »
    site.

I know lord is confirmed bad because I received a message that came from a village source telling me that. The information did not come directly from a player.

I can't copy and paste the message.

Like I've explained all of that 50 times at this stage. Don't believe me that's fine but stop. Asking the same questions over and over again when they've been all answered to the best of my ability. You just look silly or bad. Maybe you're lords brother I dunno.

To be honest I've been put in a **** position, not much I can do about that only play the hand I'm dealt with it.

I'd like to further point out at this juncture that bullets and clubs have been flying mad today. Not sure they're in the op? Is it much of a stretch to think there's a possibility of a one off communication to another player being a game mechanic?

So your saying a mod gave you the message, your indirectly claiming that.

Why you? Whats your role then?

Not really lord. There's not choice but between us. You know well how this goes

Or maybe you're the guv and you killed him before he could answer. You asked the question first then he dies maybe you set it up to make yourself look good.

Perhaps, its not impossible. But i know Im not, hence why my theory makes sense to me.

• Advertisement

So your saying a mod gave you the message, your indirectly claiming that.

Why you? Whats your role then?

I don't know why me. I'm an NRV.
    Seriously. What is with the repetition

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MOD CLARIFICATION

The two extra deaths this morning were the result of certain things being activated. More events may or may not follow. This is the Walking Dead WW, and this morning was the Season 1 Finale. Game on folks.

Penny was the main walker. Thats what Im getting at.Her death gives him the bullet perhaps

You are flip flopping all over the place this morning. This is really suspect stuff tbh.

If penny was the main walker why didn't digi get that info? Why did he get for example eugene porter app seer but not penny the walker.

Seems odd.

You brought this up btw so I'm just trying to follow through on it as one way or another there's an importance to it.

Necrominus wrote: »
    MOD CLARIFICATION

The two extra deaths this morning were the result of certain things being activated. More events may or may not follow. This is the Walking Dead WW, and this morning was the Season 1 Finale. Game on folks.

Give me bullets

Perhaps, its not impossible. But i know Im not, hence why my theory makes sense to me.

But you agree you being the guv is no less possible than me being the guv, in the eyes of the village

Your withholding info. How do you know Lord was 100 confirmed bad. Who gave you the info?
    /QUOTE]

I'm not saying I believe him, but it is one of the rules of the game that players are not allowed to discuss or reveal the contents of PM's they receive, and while I suspect Uriel, his inability to reveal his source is not part of that suspicion it's part of the game.

Hang Lord tonight Uriel tomorrow, or if anyone here gets a bullet or other killing apparatus, kill one and we'll hang the other.

Fair enough, but look, if hes the seer he should come out and say it.

Hes claiming he is not the seer, but has information. He has no idea why he has such information, just says he received it. I dont buy it.

Hes saying hes just an NRV, but so am I ? So are others, why was he special. Until he gives us more Im sorry, but hes looking like a wolf or walker trying to hang on, making a last attempt to hang on.

He purposfully hasnt claimed seer, which is a shrewd move in hindsight as it appears the seer lives accorsing to digi.

I think Lord is the walker, so he should go tonight by my book.

But you agree you being the guv is no less possible than me being the guv, in the eyes of the village

I agree to a degree (that rhymes)

I think you smell of a wolf more than me my lad after your flipsy reveal.

Not really lord. There's not choice but between us. You know well how this goes

I do.

The village has got its two targets tonight. No one is gonna bother floating new names, no one is going to look beyond our fight. Village may as well shut down because you aren't going to let any discussions happen today to benefit it.

Brilliant, isn't it. Village spends the day waiting to see which of us swings. Walker gets a nibble of someone too, so the walker team gets stronger.

Of course, DS is gone now, so the second priest has to reveal himself now too. Otherwise, there's no way to see if either of us are bad, is there?

Brilliant play, Uriel. You got one priest. Wolves will get a second, even if you have to sacrifice yourself in the process. And take down a villager with you too via the lynch, AND one via the walkers too. And if its me over you, guess what...no discussions tomorrow either, cause the village have their wolf ready to string up. So you've killed two days worth of discussions.

Meanwhile, Molly has disappeared too.....

Oh i agree, we should look else where for tomorrows lynch.

Tonights lynch should be either you or Urinal cake, lets make that clear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Penny in the show was kept in a cupboard. If I remember right Michonne killed her. Now we have Michonne dead and Mick dead who was the original walker. I can't think that he was Penny, but could be as no other walkers really had a part as such so it could be something to do with that.

No idea if The Governor got to choose his victim but I assume so, just a shame that digi had just came out. Good thing is that we have the apprentice priest so we should be ok.

BUT DON'T COME OUT FFS

Hopefully the seer peeked folks other than those that are dead and can give us info when he or she is ready to come out. With the BG gone it will be tough.

• Advertisement

I agree to a degree (that rhymes)

I think you smell of a wolf more than me my lad after your flipsy reveal.

That's fine and I suspect that that's a carefully thought out part of the game the mechanic.
    There would always be question marks over the person who revealed the information. So them versus a coaster for example would mean they look more suspicious.
    The risk reward element of the game I suppose. As with other versions the rules don't make things easy for one side or the other. Naturally

Penny in the show was kept in a cupboard. If I remember right Michonne killed her. Now we have Michonne dead and Mick dead who was the original walker. I can't think that he was Penny, but could be as no other walkers really had a part as such so it could be something to do with that.

No idea if The Governor got to choose his victim but I assume so, just a shame that digi had just came out. Good thing is that we have the apprentice priest so we should be ok.

BUT DON'T COME OUT FFS

Hopefully the seer peeked folks other than those that are dead and can give us info when he or she is ready to come out. With the BG gone it will be tough.

Digi coming out then being targeted cant have been random, Id say the guv chose him.

I do.

The village has got its two targets tonight. No one is gonna bother floating new names, no one is going to look beyond our fight. Village may as well shut down because you aren't going to let any discussions happen today to benefit it.

Brilliant, isn't it. Village spends the day waiting to see which of us swings. Walker gets a nibble of someone too, so the walker team gets stronger.

Of course, DS is gone now, so the second priest has to reveal himself now too. Otherwise, there's no way to see if either of us are bad, is there?

Brilliant play, Uriel. You got one priest. Wolves will get a second, even if you have to sacrifice yourself in the process. And take down a villager with you too via the lynch, AND one via the walkers too. And if its me over you, guess what...no discussions tomorrow either, cause the village have their wolf ready to string up. So you've killed two days worth of discussions.

Well lord as you see, I'm still here working the angles asking questions trying to find info for the village the same as I've done since day 1. With star man flip flopping around the place today he'd be a good bet for a seer check in my opinion.

We've had this before where a confirmed wolf has been allowed live. It doesn't usually work well. Therefore you as a confirmed wolf or me as being suspicious have to Swing tonight for the village sake. It can't really go any other way.

But if you're feeling villagery you could help out the village a bit. But obviously I won't be anything but suspicious of what you do from here on out.

Village shouldn't stay quiet though.

I do.

You looking for more targets?

They should stay hidden for now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Oh i agree, we should look else where for tomorrows lynch.

Tonights lynch should be either you or Urinal cake, lets make that clear

I've like to include you as a third P*. You're incessant badgering of Uriel has raised my suspicions that you are the walker and are trying to ensure a uriel v lord lynch tonight.

Well lord as you see, I'm still here working the angles asking questions trying to find info for the village the same as I've done since day 1. With star man flip flopping around the place today he'd be a good bet for a seer check in my opinion.

We've had this before where a confirmed wolf has been allowed live. It doesn't usually work well. Therefore you as a confirmed wolf or me as being suspicious have to Swing tonight for the village sake. It can't really go any other way.

But if you're feeling villagery you could help out the village a bit. But obviously I won't be anything but suspicious of what you do from here on out.

Flip Flopping? Explain that, please.

You trying to muddy the water?

Ive been figuring things out this morning based on your replies and the replies of lord. Screw you and your flip flopping.

Im sure your bad until otherwise convinced. Same with Lord. What bad role you have is still for debate.

We can agree on that....
    You looking for more targets?

They should stay hidden for now

D'uh. DS made the right move revealing at 10. He just didn't see another kill coming after that. The apprentice would wasn't to be very careful when he comes out. Seer too, since the backup was offed.

Mind, when i go, everyone should be examining Uriel and P*s conversations very closely.

I've like to include you as a third P*. You're incessant badgering of Uriel has raised my suspicions that you are the walker and are trying to ensure a uriel v lord lynch tonight.

Happy to be a third Barney.

We can agree on that....

D'uh. DS made the right move revealing at 10. He just didn't see another kill coming after that. The apprentice would wasn't to be very careful when he comes out. Seer too, since the backup was offed.

Mind, when i go, everyone should be examining Uriel and P*s conversations very closely.

Examine away. :)

The app priest should stay hidden, nothing new to gather from you coming out.

• Advertisement

I think Ive found 2 bad guys, all I can do is do my best to get the village on board. Up to the village now to do what they think is best.

What I think is best is Lord and Uriel die soon

Advertisement