Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

App priest can be turned, but I have to hope that statistics pay off as the probability should be low of the walker finding them. I have to think if the app had been turned before, that digi would have mentioned it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Pter wrote: »
    Yep admitted that was a misreading on my part.

My mistake again admittedly.

My main reason for wanting Uri lynched aren't the ones you have corrected though. It's that he is dominating the thread despite asking us to kill him. Repeatedly.

Suspect me. Fine. But can we please agree Uri or lord need to die. If you don't like my evidence for the alpha theory, then relook st my walker theory. Please I emplore you to. Because Uri is getting exactly what he wanted out of my post. A distraction. I made mistakes in my first theory but why is Uri pushing hard on lord dieing first.

I absolutely agree they need to die but I'm suspicious of why you're pushing Uri to go first. As for Uriel getting what he wanted out of your post...how could he possibly know that/what you were going to post? :confused:
    I don't see him pushing for Lord to die first, just that Lord dies. In fact I'm pretty sure I read those exact words.

sKeith wrote:
    Who voted for destroyer yesterday? I don't think anybody did, where are you getting your incorrect info?

In the FFA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

And I'm amazed Molly isn't joining me, and has in fact turned the finger on me! Molly was sure Uri was bad the last couple of days. That's a major turnaround that is getting lost in this Uri spamming.

What am I not allowed to change my mind? And I was sure that both you and Uri were bad. Not just him. Lets not forget that.
    As I said earlier, he makes a convincing case and I can't see the downside to lynching lord tonight and uriel tomorrow (well apart from me probably being lynched after that).
    The only case for the other way around is if we think Uriel was the person mick converted. I think Mick would've been insane to pick Uriel with the amount of heat he has been getting. I'm willing to take a punt on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

App priest can be turned, but I have to hope that statistics pay off as the probability should be low of the walker finding them. I have to think if the app had been turned before, that digi would have mentioned it.

This, put he can be turned before lynch tonight. If your Uri walker theory is correct and judging by the way the convert happended last time, Uri can convert someone just before lynch. Which means a convert is happening later regardless of who we lynch.

If Lynching Uri and if hes the walker, lynching him wont stop a convert. Maybe its best lynching Lord to hit a wolf first?

If we hit a wolf, we may kill off team guv and the village will have less kills to deal with tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement

The way I thinking right now is if, IF, uriel was a wolf what team would he be?

He was up against mamma last night who is team govenor. But she totally mucked up her play by going for 90% Molly. If uriel was on her team they would both be on lords case and trying to get the village onside. Mahama and Uriel are not teammates.

Team Negan - still intact. Absolutely no need for uriel to put so much heat on themselves. Sometimes the bad team has gotta take a hit in order or fling mud at someone already under suspicion at least. That wasn't lord.

I think lord is team governor and mamma was deflecting but was an uphill battle as she was prime suspect already.

Ectoplasm wrote:
    I absolutely agree they need to die but I'm suspicious of why you're pushing Uri to go first. As for Uriel getting what he wanted out of your post...how could he possibly know that/what you were going to post? I don't see him pushing for Lord to die first, just that Lord dies. In fact I'm pretty sure I read those exact words.

I'm pushing Uri as I don't see Lords behaviour fitting with him as convert.

He couldn't know but he has been capitalising on EVERYONE posting about him this morning and dragging things out and saying he doesn't wanna talk about it yet repeatedly talking about it.

And Ecto he asked on this page for someone to shoot lord now and them lynch him.

He also claimed he wants what's best for the village and that's why he is asking us to kill lord first. It's there on this page.

I think lord is team governor and mamma was deflecting but was an uphill battle as she was prime suspect already.

You don't think Uri could be the convert?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    What am I not allowed to change my mind? And I was sure that both you and Uri were bad. Not just him. Lets not forget that.
    As I said earlier, he makes a convincing case and I can't see the downside to lynching lord tonight and uriel tomorrow (well apart from me probably being lynched after that).
    The only case for the other way around is if we think Uriel was the person mick converted. I think Mick would've been insane to pick Uriel with the amount of heat he has been getting. I'm willing to take a punt on it.

So Molly, you think Uri is bad then change your mind? He makes a convincing case at your expense (saying your 90 percent evil). Why have you changed your mind?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whats bugging me about Uri now is this whole I cant take pStarr anymore business. Can you not see where Im coming from Uri?

Put yourself in my shoes, can you not see why its more likely I dont believe you?

Any arguments put to Uriel are dismissed with accusations of "distraction", "trying to confuse things"....

He seems absolutely desperate to die for some reason. He thought he was going last night. Then thought he was going to be lynched. Now desperate to go tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'm actually a little jealous of digi getting shot. I've just finished my nearly day long attempt to speed read 3300 posts and all I've got from it is everyone is probably bad, and either my face will be eaten by zombies, or I'll be a face eating zombie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

FFS Pter put yourself in my shoes. I know I'm nrv I get information lord is a wolf.

Who do you think I, or anyone else in my shoes, would advocate to lynch.

I've already explained very clearly why I think it's better to lynch lord first. In summary lord is lynched, he's a wolf. Apprentice priest can verify hes a wolf - this helps my position but doesn't clear me. We do however have a seer out there who could reveal at any point in the coming days. Quite possibly tomorrow. They could confirm me as good. Seer, if they were the person, could also potentially confirm they passed the message on to me. One possibility obviously is I was seer checked and seer chose me on that basis to deliver message. Note I do not know if seer passed the message.

Then you have a confirmed villager who is confirmed as being truthful and you also have a dead wolf.
    You lynch me first and all of the above happens and you have a dead villager and wolf who got off the hook for another night.

There are multiple other possibilities in all of this. Like app priest and seer don't survive and neither me or lord are confirmed and we both have to be lynched.

My view is try and put the best foot forward and if it works that way the village is in a much stronger position.

I don't mind you having a different view but the fact that you refuse to accept those possibilities screams that you have some other motive or you are just seriously tunnelling (which you've been doing the whole game)

Vale and sKeith, pop in and out...... nether stay to discuss things. Avoiding things are we?

You don't think Uri could be the convert?

With mick already out there with a role claim that we now know is untrue? One loud, one quiet would be how I'd play it. So I'm not convinced.

So Molly, you think Uri is bad then change your mind? He makes a convincing case at your expense (saying your 90 percent evil). Why have you changed your mind?

New information has been presented which has given me pause and made me rethink my earlier assumptions. Please refer to my posts this morning. You don't have far back to go.

I will repeat though - I AM ALLOWED TO CHANGE MY MIND.

With mick already out there with a role claim that we now know is untrue? One loud, one quiet would be how I'd play it. So I'm not convinced.

Mick made his play and it worked. At least I don't think he was under major suspicion. The wolves could even have taken him for a villager.

But there was no guarantee and waiting until Mick died to lay his own lie would have been too late for the converted.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Any arguments put to Uriel are dismissed with accusations of "distraction", "trying to confuse things"....

He seems absolutely desperate to die for some reason. He thought he was going last night. Then thought he was going to be lynched. Now desperate to go tonight.

Its this behavious makes me think hes the walker now over you Lord. He got past last nights lynch, he can convert now before tonights lynch and be happy to die after knowing he converted someone.

But i think we should lynch Lord first, more chance of reducing the wolves hits tomorrow morning

So lord, Pter and star man don't want me talking?

Ask yourself why is that.

Tbh I cant really say much more all I've done is defending seriously stupid theories put forward.

Tell you what. 7 votes:
    Vote
    Stay
    or
    Go

First option to r each 4 votes I'll take.

If you vote go, I'll disappear from the thread until after lynch (if I am alive) and I'll just let you all work things out amongst yourselves and make your decisions.

If you core stay ill stick around, though I'm going into work in ten mins so won't be around as much anyway.

There you go

#villagedecides

New information has been presented which has given me pause and made me rethink my earlier assumptions. Please refer to my posts this morning. You don't have far back to go.

I will repeat though - I AM ALLOWED TO CHANGE MY MIND.

I just dont understand your mind change, I do relaise your allowed to but Im trying to understand it.

You believe Uriel. But you know your good according to you, so therefore Uriel is lying. That conflicts!

Uriel. wrote:
    I don't mind you having a different view but the fact that you refuse to accept those possibilities screams that you have some other motive or you are just seriously tunnelling (which you've been doing the whole game)

I refute this. I have been consistent in my assertions and haven't deserted them without cause.

As I said previously if the message is real I do sympathise with your situation but you also need to accept killing you first does give us some info.

We literally have no way of verifying our trust in you or that message. And if we can verify the message it gives us some good leads.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »

Tbh I cant really say much more all I've done is defending seriously stupid theories put forward.

Tell you what. 7 votes:
    Vote
    Stay
    or
    Go

If you vote go, I'll disappear from the thread until after lynch (if I am alive) and I'll just let you all work things out amongst yourselves and make your decisions.

If you core stay ill stick around, though I'm going into work in ten mins so won't be around as much anyway.

There you go

#villagedecides

where do i state this? Come one, try harder

Uriel. wrote: »

Tell you what. 7 votes:
    Vote
    Stay
    or
    Go

There you go

#villagedecides

Don't be so ****ing dramatic. You've done your bit and said your piece/peace?, if people are annoying you then just go do actual work and leave them to argue it out amongst themselves.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You hit Uriel, then the priest learns if he's good or not, and if he's good, fine. Me and Molly obviously are next two in line for the noose. Kill one to get info on two.

Kill me, get back I'm good, it doesn't give you the same info. Is Uriel good, or a baddy trying to play good? Is Molly good too, or is this some weird move from Team Molly to try and clear her.

Offing Uriel gives you information on two posters tomorrow that's more solid.

Uriel is desperate to die, nearly to the point of protesting too much in that direction. Call his bluff, see what info the priest gets, and then see what way we are tomorrow. If he shows up as good, string me up tomorrow. I won't even protest the move, cause I can't believe a goody would be this desperate to hang.

Uriel, you say I don't want you talking? Wolves have had four kills this morning and have left you alone. If I was bad and wanted to shut you up, I would have had TWO chances to kill you since the lynch last night. Other team would have as well. You've been left alive from four kill shots today because it suits the wolves to let you keep yammering on....

I refute this. I have been consistent in my assertions and haven't deserted them without cause.

As I said previously if the message is real I do sympathise with your situation but you also need to accept killing you first does give us some info.

We literally have no way of verifying our trust in you or that message. And if we can verify the message it gives us some good leads.

You're saying the only or best way to get confirmation is to lynch me. That is absolutely not true and that's why you're being dodgy

Don't be so ****ing dramatic. You've done your bit and said your piece/peace?, if people are annoying you then just go do actual work and leave them to argue it out amongst themselves.

It's boring answering the same questions over and over and over and over again

Uriel. wrote:
    You're saying the only or best way to get confirmation is to lynch me. That is absolutely not true and that's why you're being dodgy

Best way. And it is the best way.

You have an alternative that affirms your assertions about the message?

Because killing Lord won't do it. Killing me won't do it. Killing anyone but you won't do it.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You hit Uriel, then the priest learns if he's good or not, and if he's good, fine. Me and Molly obviously are next two in line for the noose. Kill one to get info on two.

Kill me, get back I'm good, it doesn't give you the same info. Is Uriel good, or a baddy trying to play good? Is Molly good too, or is this some weird move from Team Molly to try and clear her.

Offing Uriel gives you information on two posters tomorrow that's more solid.

Uriel is desperate to die, nearly to the point of protesting too much in that direction. Call his bluff, see what info the priest gets, and then see what way we are tomorrow. If he shows up as good, string me up tomorrow. I won't even protest the move, cause I can't believe a goody would be this desperate to hang.

Uriel, you say I don't want you talking? Wolves have had four kills this morning and have left you alone. If I was bad and wanted to shut you up, I would have had TWO chances to kill you since the lynch last night. Other team would have as well. You've been left alive from four kill shots today because it suits the wolves to let you keep yammering on....

Lol lord firstly nice of you to change your tune about being killed.

Secondly you're right you would keep me alive otherwise youd be guaranteed with doubt to hang tonight and you couldn't be having that now could you.

I'm sorry me seeing it that way ends with you dead uri but that's the way I see it.

Mick made his play and it worked. At least I don't think he was under major suspicion. The wolves could even have taken him for a villager.

But there was no guarantee and waiting until Mick died to lay his own lie would have been too late for the converted.

I get what you're saying and when I was typing the above it did cross my mind. But I have to go with the more probable scenario and that's the good Lordy is a baddie.

I'm just praying (to the other Lordy) for him to be the governor. Something that we will know at tomorrow's munch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

duffman13 wrote: »
    Just looking through and noticed Kolido only received one vote last night and it was from yourself, any reason why he was your vote over Lord despite the pushon from Uriel? What's your opinion of Lord now?

The governors team is now a one man team if Digi is right!

I wasn't sure what the story was with Uriel and Lord. I'm inclined to believe that Uriel was told what he was told, but I wasn't and still am not completely convinced that was from a good source, rather than an evil source. I think it was probably good though.

So I went for my top suspect, Kolido. MrsFD will be happy about that I reckon, since it signals my diminishing suspicions about her.

Advertisement