Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

sKeith wrote: »
    Here's a scenario, what if evil team sent that message and all three/four are nrv's?

then we are f**ked, it's not impossible but given there are secret roles and mechanics, and the possibility of unreliable seers and priests I doubt we'd be dealt such a dud hand. Could happen tho

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

jayo26 wrote: »
    What's the basis for tac been lynched I think it's more people throwing him under the bus then anything he has said?

I think urine and p* are before him in my thinking?

Im just trying to figure things out, right now I think Uri and Lord are our best bets for bads guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. 401
    sKeith 353
    Pter 178
    Lord TSC 138
    patrickSTARR 134
    Barney92 132
    Triceratops Ballet 119
    Strawberry Milkshake 105
    Mollyb60 104
    partyjungle 100
    Ectoplasm 100
    The_Valeyard 80
    duffman13 62
    jayo26 57
    MrsFlushdraw 54
    Stu Redman 52
    destroyer 16
    Amandadon 11
    grumpylumpy 3

I deleted the dead, let me know if i missed anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

And i'm live. \o/

pter, I didn't see an answer to my why'd you vote molly question on my way to live. did i somehow miss it?

• Advertisement

i'll go requote it.

Uriel. 401
    sKeith 353
    Pter 178
    Lord TSC 138
    patrickSTARR 134
    Barney92 132
    Triceratops Ballet 119
    Strawberry Milkshake 105
    Mollyb60 104
    partyjungle 100
    Ectoplasm 100
    The_Valeyard 80
    duffman13 62
    jayo26 57
    MrsFlushdraw 54
    Stu Redman 52
    destroyer 16
    Amandadon 11
    grumpylumpy 3

I deleted the dead, let me know if i missed anyone

Amanaddon was replaced Grumpy IIRC, Id love to hear more from Grumpy, Vale, destroyer, Duffman, PJ, Stu..... all very quiet today

Very busy day out raiding. I'm fairly far behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Take away urines gifs and he is down near me :)

totally agree, and from somebody who has been listed.

Lord first, then ariel.

Pter, why did you vote molly?
    did you trust ariel enough yesterday to vote molly, but now feel like a sucker and want revenge on him, or is that where you thought the bandwagon would be to save maha?

this one pter.

• Advertisement

Very busy day out raiding. I'm fairly far behind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

this one pter.
    Pter wrote: »
    #ffa3

Uri - As i said earlier, it could just be style of play, but the main guy to rattle cages, fill the thread with babble (sorry SK) and deliberately try to confuse matters. In addition towhat i said earlier, he is busy today, so hasnt added much. im looking at this and thinking he is sitting back and allowing the likes of BJ, Jayo, Duffman to step up (1 of, not all of them obvs)

Molly - Also as i said earlier, i agree with Micks posts from this morning (duh, cause they agree with mine from yesterday) - it could be that Molly is floating in and out due to RL stuff, but her posting style is different to other dreams i have had (down boy). Very reasoned off her own bat, but aggressive when questioned. It has been her behaviour since day 1 (when she started posting more). Originally one of the low posters as well that i invited to post more. In addition to that post, since i said that its been 2 posts - one to clear mick in her eyes, one to call bandwagon on bj. Opposing wolf team to Uri maybe?

SK - i want to see him grill the above 2.

Uriel, when did you find out the information about Molly and Lord?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Lynch 1
    Drumpot - 6 - MrsFD, Molly, Mick, Tritium, crosstownk, Yossar1An22
    Tritium - 6 - LordTSC, The Valeyard, Guffy, Drumpot, Pter, mahamageehad Mahama was Team Governor who killed Trit next morning. Attempt by Team Governor to take out BG here? Likely another wolf in votes, so Lord, Vale or Pter as Guffy and Drummy were NRVs.
    Skeith - 2 - LoughC, Duffman
    Guffy - 2 - Uriel, Triceratops
    y0ssar1an22 - 3 - Amandadon, jayo26, strawbs 
    Pter - 2 - Stu Redman, Ectoplasm
    Destroyer - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Micksjaguar - 1 - Kolido
    mahamageehad - 1 - Beakerjoe
    partyjungle - 1 - PatrickSTARR
    LordTSC - 1 - Deleted User

Lynch 2
    y0ssar1an22 - 9 - LordTSC, destroyer, The Valeyard, Mick, Amandadon, jayo26, Duffman, PatrickSTARR, Partyjungle
    CrosstownK - 6 - MrsFlushdraw, Molly, Uriel, Kolido, y0ssar1an22, Pter The Saviours killed CTK the next morning. Wolves among this lot?? Kolido and Yossar as goodies leaves Mrs FD, Molly, Uriel and Pter (again)
    Uriel - 3 - Triceratops ballet, Strawbs, Crosstownk
    Beakerjoe - 2 - LoughC, Stu Redman
    LoughC - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Skeith - 1 - mahamageehad
    PatrickSTARR - 1 - Ectoplasm
    Amandadon - 1 - Skeith
    MrsFD - 1 - Barney
    Did not vote - 1 - sofireland

Lynch 3
    mahamageehad - 9 - Kolido, destroyer, Ectoplasm, Strawbs, Skeith, Mick, Triceratops Ballet, PaddyStar, MrsFD
    Uriel - 7 - Mollyb, Digi Sol, LordTSC, Jayo26, Partyjungle, Duffman, Stu Redman Not sure on this one except to say Lord didn't vote for Mahama and also voted previously for now-confirmed goodies.
    Molly - 3 - The Valeyard, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Kolido - 1 - Barney
    LordTSC - 1 - Uriel
    Did not vote - 1 - GrumpyLumpy (excused as she only joined half an hour ago)

PJs votes,

Theres a case to be made that a team guv wolf in the uriel votes,

You tell us why you vote for Uriel, can you tell us why you didnt suspect Mahama?

well ive all the info I need from you then. We now know that you suspect me of being 1 of the 3 hardest characters in the game to identify but couldnt be arsed sharing it with the village for some reason.

Doesn't seem very villagery to me tbh
    Its all out on thread now :D

i'll go back and reread later, but i am now also gonna be suss of anybody who acted shocked about Mick being evil, in my mind i might have read it differently but it seem like he was congratulated me on finding one of the hardest to spot roles. The wolves clearly read 'sKeith v Mick' from last night, and maybe thats them trying to distance themselves. but i'll do that later tonight.

You could also be accused of bandwagoning on night 2 too PJ

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had to run out for an hour so only getting to reply now.

I was asked bout my voting history. I voted Trit early. Vote Orders are in chronological order. Not a bandwagon, I said early on was suspicious of him, locked in my vote and stuck with it when chaos erupted that night. Then Drumpot got hit out of nowhere. I stuck to my guns that night.

Night two, I didn't believe yoss' story. Same as wi mick, I called bs on it. To me, it made no sense and, doubting the role claim, I opted to vote for him, as did most.

I voted Uriel last night cause I, obviously, don't believe his story. I know I'm good, he's saying I'm 100% not with no proof, so I voted him.

Whoever pointed out the mistake to P* was right. My hypothesis was in response to SMs flawed idea I could be The Guv. To be The Guv or Negan, and yet be 100% confirmed bad (Uriels words), there'd have to be an insanely overpowered villager out there (who, btw, could have come out at some point if they used that power to back Uriel up...). The idea was floated again afterwards when I was out and same response and question, do you believe there is a villager who gets...

Multiple peeks
    Can see through disguises
    Gets to relay that information on privately and anonymously, protecting them from bad choices on who to send too.

Cause if I'm an alpha, that's how the power that is so sure of me being evil would have to be. That is an insanely powerful role

AND it presumes hat the powerful role picks a goody to relay the message too as well. Hit a baddy with it, and then the message can be completly changed or ignored.

I'll say this. Uriel seems to have been desperate all day. This has felt, to me, like an absolutely desperate roll of the dice with a tonne of potholes in it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

this one pter.

Sorry in answer to the rest of your question, i didnt trust uriel at all, but i suspected Molly more. My suspicions about Molly were rooted in her posting style being different to usual, which in my view constituted wolfy behaviour. That didnt change just because of Uriels message announcement.

I did consider switching to Uriel, who was on my FFA from before his message reveal for similar reasons to why i suspected Molly, but didnt change my vote as i couldnt be sure of the message being legit or not. I still cant, which is why i now want him lynched for the app priest to verify his alignment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I didnt believe Yoss either, my bad.
    Just seemed like a way to save his own skin

I didnt believe Yoss either, my bad.
    Just seemed like a way to save his own skin[/QUOTE]

Well it was, his skin was worth saving though in hindsight

• Advertisement

Ariel.
    what does 1194 mean exactly. bj is dead and no longer need to be protected form revelation, which i why I have't brought it up before, so please explain. I haven't gone back and found it myself, but I think you mentioned bj in two different occasions with cryptic messages.

Ariel.
    what does 1194 mean exactly. bj is dead and no longer need to be protected form revelation, which i why I have't brought it up before, so please explain. I haven't gone back and found it myself, but I think you mentioned bj in two different occasions with cryptic messages.

I brought this up earlier too and it was ignored as "trying to confuse things".

Pter wrote: »
    Sorry in answer to the rest of your question, i didnt trust uriel at all, but i suspected Molly more. My suspicions about Molly were rooted in her posting style being different to usual, which in my view constituted wolfy behaviour. That didnt change just because of Uriels message announcement.

I did consider switching to Uriel, who was on my FFA from before his message reveal for similar reasons to why i suspected Molly, but didnt change my vote as i couldnt be sure of the message being legit or not. I still cant, which is why i now want him lynched for the app priest to verify his alignment.

thank you.

so , you know you are goo, and are not on maha, you might see better than me, as i am on maha.

Lynch 3
    mahamageehad - 9 - Kolido, destroyer, Ectoplasm, Strawbs, Skeith, Mick, Triceratops Ballet, PaddyStar, MrsFD
    Uriel - 7 - Mollyb, Digi Sol, LordTSC, Jayo26, Partyjungle, Duffman, Stu Redman
    Molly - 3 - The Valeyard, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Kolido - 1 - Barney
    LordTSC - 1 - Uriel
    Did not vote - 1 - GrumpyLumpy (excused as she only joined half an hour ago)

remember, looking for guv. so pull away maha voters.

Uriel - 7 - Mollyb, Digi Sol, LordTSC, Jayo26, Partyjungle, Duffman, Stu Redman
    Molly - 3 - The Valeyard, Pter, mahamageehad
    Skeith - 1 - Beakerjoe
    Kolido - 1 - Barney
    LordTSC - 1 - Uriel

they in a backroom with maha who has jumped on molly and hits it last in the hopes its a draw, she must have thought it would be close.
    would they split their vote?

Valeyard, why did you vote Molly?

Keith, it's not 1194 I think. Cause I checked back and that was a Mick post...

Lord TSC wrote: »

it does not refer to post #1194

he said there was another meaning behind the number.

I even googled it and found some turkish was or something.

its cryptic alright, and also wondered why bj said nothing about it either.

turkish war. ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »

Didn't they say it was some kinda code to prove he was who he said he was?

if someone had made that up all that and said sKeith remember 1194 you know what to do,
    you can be sure my next post would be hey pissypant, wtf are you on about.

it does not refer to post #1194

he said there was another meaning behind the number.

I even googled it and found some turkish was or something.

its cryptic alright, and also wondered why bj said nothing about it either.

Its irrelevent why bj ignored it, he was nrv

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Didn't they say it was some kinda code to prove he was who he said he was?

Yeah, which makes sense IF he did get a message from someone.

It's the Beaker call out I don't get. Why send a message to Beaker if he didn't k ow who sent the message? Why OUT Beaker if the message was anon? And if Beaker was an NRV, why was his name given?

Advertisement