Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh hang on, now I do :P

Lads, tell me this. Any chance we could run a primary vote. See where we stand.

I don't wanna wait till 9 to find out. Last night was torture. Like everyone just says TSC or Uriel with regards who they believe?

I waiting to hear back from uriel on the 1194 and bj cryptic messages.

if he does not respond i'll be voting him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't believe either of you, hence the quandry!

Don't need to know if you trust me. Just if you're gonna vote for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Don't need to know if you trust me. Just if you're gonna vote for me.

I haven't decided yet, I'll probably do an eenie meenie miney mo later! :D

Team Governor: Lead by their charismatic eyepatch wearing leader, it's their goal to be the only people standing when this is all over and they are prepared to kill anyone who gets in their way. He's joined by his sidekick Merle Dixon who is Daryl's brother and a psychopath, and also by Andrea, an ex girlfriend of Rick's who has now joined forces with The Governor. As The governor is the leader and well protected he can resist one attempt by the Walkers to recruit him and is also immune to seer checks

Remember the conversations back near the start when we were going on about who'd we pick on our team? I'm nearly sure mamma was all about the noobs. Now I know they picked tigger but could that also mean the governor isn't a newbie either? Has anyone her picks to hand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You know im getting what Uriel said and im getting what Lord said and im really starting to feel like the message, if sent, was malicious and designed to allow a host of wolves to hide quietly while we tear each other apart decyphering the message. There probably is a wolf hidden in there somewhere. But we might have to kill 3 people to get to him/her.

Unfortunately, i still think verifying Uri through the App priest is the way to go. I also think the App priest DOESNT COME OUT immediately to confirm it though. Whomever you are, try to guide us, but dont reveal yet. Thats my shout anyway. Maybe survive the munch and then come out?

• Advertisement

I haven't decided yet, I'll probably do an eenie meenie miney mo later! :D

Would appreciate if that wasn't left too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm probably between uriel and p* myself Lord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

WOULD ANYONE HAVE AN ISSUE OF THE LYNCH ETC. TONIGHT HAPPENED AT 10 INSTEAD OF 9?? I HAVE IMPORTANT (ZOMBIE UNITED FC ARE PLAYING) THINGS TO ATTEND TO!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jayop wrote:
    WOULD ANYONE HAVE AN ISSUE OF THE LYNCH ETC. TONIGHT HAPPENED AT 10 INSTEAD OF 9?? I HAVE IMPORTANT (ZOMBIE UNITED FC ARE PLAYING) THINGS TO ATTEND TO!!

No probs for me

Jayop wrote: »

I bet lord won't like that he wasn't me to tell him now who I want to kill.

• Advertisement

here they are strawbs mine is below it was left out of the tally
    Barney92 wrote: »
    For what it's worth #WWYCTBAWOYWT
    Myself mahatma, cross, guffy
    Ecto - uriel,mahatma,jayo26
    Mahatma - trit,pj,destroyer
    sKeith - barney, mahatma,cross
    Tigger - cross,keith
    MrsFD - uriel,cross,mick

So cross has four and mahatma has three. They are the only ones with more than two. Uriel then has two and a number only have one.
    #wwtbaww
    if I were picking I'd take Uriel/ Mahama or somebody new, maybe jay 2.0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well it'll drag things out a bit more but yeh thats fine with me

okay, i'm not adding uriel or lordy to my ffa as i think that wastes an ffa opportunity,
    I'll just make quick statement that unless uriel explains the 1194 / bj stuff sufficiently, my vote is on him else lordy.

#ffa4

destroyer - the newbie wolf. see ffa3 ffa2 and ffa1 for reasons.
    grumpylumpy - giving you time to catch up and if you really are catching up, then you see my history with Armageddon. i don't want 1 experienced non talker to replace another experienced non talker.
    valeyard - votes with maha on the molly wagon and i haven't seen a reply to why. asked same q of pter and go satisfactory response.

Jay are we voting up to 21:59 or is it as normal?

Would prefer actually, it gives me an extra hour to catch up after getting back from patrols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

LOUD NOISES

doesnt bother me

sKeith wrote: »
    okay, i'm not adding uriel or lordy to my ffa as i think that wastes an ffa opportunity,
    I'll just make quick statement that unless uriel explains the 1194 / bj stuff sufficiently, my vote is on him else lordy.

#ffa4

destroyer - the newbie wolf. see ffa3 ffa2 and ffa1 for reasons.
    grumpylumpy - giving you time to catch up and if you really are catching up, then you see my history with Armageddon. i don't want 1 experienced non talker to replace another experienced non talker.
    valeyard - votes with maha on the molly wagon and i haven't seen a reply to why. asked same q of pter and go satisfactory response.

Didn't see your Q

Dont trudt molly, posts seem dodge

I want her shot.

You know the things about noobs in a zomie Apocalypse. They think they're going to be sh1t hot badass mofo's taking out all sorts of undead with everything from anti-aircraft guns to frying pans. But the reality is more....

funny-gif-zombie-apocalypse-daryl.gif

Jayo26 hoped he'd go out in a blaze of glory fighting off walkers and saving the day, he walked outside to try to get some respect by killing a few himself. He came across one lone female dead zombie that went by the name Necrominus. The two wrestled for a while...

CtUdZfaXEAAvQ0G.jpg

...before eventually succumbing to the overbearing strength of the small female dead woman.

Jayo26 was modkilled. We tried to find another replacement but none was forthcoming.

Jay are we voting up to 21:59 or is it as normal?

Vote up to 9.59 would be best.

sh!t we could have done this better,

Jay how do you feel about a negotiation on the 10pm thing, you know we do this for you, you maybe turn a blind eye to a missing shotgun?!

• Advertisement

Yeah, and tbh, I reckon one is the Walker. Or Molly.

But everyone splitting votes doesn't help me tonight :P

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Thanks for the vote of coinfidence.

Ill be voting Lord myself, unless he can sway me to Uriel.

I believe Uriel is the walker and Lord is the wolf, lynching the wolf is far more important in my mind

Yeah, and tbh, I reckon one is the Walker. Or Molly.

But everyone splitting votes doesn't help me tonight :P

Do everyone a favour and come out then :P

You know the things about noobs in a zomie Apocalypse. They think they're going to be sh1t hot badass mofo's taking out all sorts of undead with everything from anti-aircraft guns to frying pans. But the reality is more....

Jayo26 hoped he'd go out in a blaze of glory fighting off walkers and saving the day, he walked outside to try to get some respect by killing a few himself. He came across one lone female dead zombie that went by the name Necrominus. The two wrestled for a while...

CtUdZfaXEAAvQ0G.jpg

...before eventually succumbing to the overbearing strength of the small female dead woman.

Jayo26 was modkilled. We tried to find another replacement but none was forthcoming.

What happens if you cant get a sub?

Thanks for the vote of coinfidence.

Ill be voting Lord myself, unless he can sway me to Uriel.

I believe Uriel is the walker and Lord is the wolf, lynching the wolf is far more important in my mind

Why?

I asked this a few times. Are we 100% sure that the walkers turn before the lynch?

On the off chance they don't, shouldn't you be trying to eliminate the Walker BEFORE a new one pops up?

If I'm a wolf, if Uriel comes back good or whatever, then fine, hang me tomorrow. I'll try to get some work done instead of clogging up the thread :P. But don't skip the chance to try to eliminate the walkers here tonight if you think Uriel is the Walker. Cause if Uriel IS the Walker and survives, and turns someone, EVERYONES cred goes to nothing and ye are back tomorrow to being able to trust no one...

sh!t we could have done this better,

Jay how do you feel about a negotiation on the 10pm thing, you know we do this for you, you maybe turn a blind eye to a missing shotgun?!

hellooooooo?

fine I'll ask Necro!

CtUdZfaXEAAvQ0G.jpg

Ill be Jayo26

here they are strawbs mine is below it was left out of the tally

Sorry TB. Strawbs? Did she do it too? If so I'm utterly useless at compiling things. Or did I just mislabel you as Ecto?

Sorry TB. Strawbs? Did she do it too? If so I'm utterly useless at compiling things. Or did I just mislabel you as Ecto?

No Strawbs asked to see it as since we now know mahama was evil it might tell us something

• Advertisement

No Strawbs asked to see it as since we now know mahama was evil it might tell us something

Ah I see, well pj is the only one that could be evil, so if she did put an evil person down it was pj.

Advertisement