Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

What happens if you cant get a sub?

They're dead and there's no replacement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Barney92 wrote: »
    Ah I see, well pj is the only one that could be evil, so if she did put an evil person down it was pj.

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Why?

I asked this a few times. Are we 100% sure that the walkers turn before the lynch?

On the off chance they don't, shouldn't you be trying to eliminate the Walker BEFORE a new one pops up?

If I'm a wolf, if Uriel comes back good or whatever, then fine, hang me tomorrow. I'll try to get some work done instead of clogging up the thread :P. But don't skip the chance to try to eliminate the walkers here tonight if you think Uriel is the Walker. Cause if Uriel IS the Walker and survives, and turns someone, EVERYONES cred goes to nothing and ye are back tomorrow to being able to trust no one...

Walkers get to recruit every 2 days,

it will be 2 days since the last convert at approx 8:59, the last convert happened before a lynch, one has to assume it can happen the same way again 2 days later.

Why is this so hard to grasp?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Why?

I asked this a few times. Are we 100% sure that the walkers turn before the lynch?

On the off chance they don't, shouldn't you be trying to eliminate the Walker BEFORE a new one pops up?

If I'm a wolf, if Uriel comes back good or whatever, then fine, hang me tomorrow. I'll try to get some work done instead of clogging up the thread :P. But don't skip the chance to try to eliminate the walkers here tonight if you think Uriel is the Walker. Cause if Uriel IS the Walker and survives, and turns someone, EVERYONES cred goes to nothing and ye are back tomorrow to being able to trust no one...

The conversion took place before the lynch last time round. If Uriel is the walker, lynching won't prevent it AND the only way to confirm Uriel is by apprentice priest coming out. If my theory is right and you are the Governor, we cut the daily kill rate in half and don't need the app priest to come out at all. Hence my desire to lynch you first and Uriel second.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Why?

more chance of it happening before hand since its already happened like that on day 2,

are you a worried little wolf?

• Advertisement

it will be 2 days since the last convert at approx 8:59, the last convert happened before a lynch, one has to assume it can happen the same way again 2 days later.

it is hard to know what happens first as both technically happen at 9 (i think) it just takes longer to prepare lynch results

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

huh?

Of Mahama's three choices. Sorry that wasn't clear at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

On the Uriel/Lordy thing

I've been speed reading since last night, but I'd be inclined to think that something was activated, the seer was allowed to share with someone one of his peeks, he chose uriel (not knowing if uriel was good or bad), and uriel has come here to spread the word that he was told lordy was bad.

Options as I see them from the above scenario:
    a) Uriel good, Lordy bad - vote Lordy
    b) Uriel bad, Lordy bad (diff teams) - vote Lordy
    c) Uriel bad, Lordy bad (same team) - Uriel wouldn't have said anything, no info on who to vote available
    d) Uriel good, Lordy good - does not compute
    e) Uriel bad, Lordy good - Possible dangerous play but would mean voting Lordy
    f) The seer sharing info with Uriel theory is wrong and I have no idea what to do

I'm going with f

I've fired up laptop and going through her posts.

Nice tables ecto. They don't show up like that on phone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Presumably we prefer to take the walker out first? If Uriel is telling the truth then it makes sense Lord is the walker as a seer wouldn't have got a bad read on Lord?

I initially felt more that Uriel was a walker trying to survive to today but Mahama and her backing of him makes it feel more wolf than walker.

I suppose my main question is are we better of getting rid of a walker to eliminate that team completely and take the consequences of losing another potential good guy tomorrow?

• Advertisement

huh?

x2

how about this, who do we think would have picked mahama or tigger for their team?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Come home to find I'm a female walker.

Thanks a bunch, Jayop

x2

Mahama listed three people, trit (bg), pj, destroyer (now Digi). Unless I'm wrong with Digi replacing destroyer, only pj is alive and potentially evil, thus the only one of Mahama's three who could be a teammate.

I'm inclined to think tigger was randomly allocated and Mahama was picked.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    The conversion took place before the lynch last time round. If Uriel is the walker, lynching won't prevent it AND the only way to confirm Uriel is by apprentice priest coming out. If my theory is right and you are the Governor, we cut the daily kill rate in half and don't need the app priest to come out at all. Hence my desire to lynch you first and Uriel second.

Was just thinking this. If we think lord is a wolf, which I don't, we go for him. I think Uriel is our panicked wolf. I don't think mick would have picked Uriel as a walker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Half the village did pass maths

how about this, who do we think would have picked mahama or tigger for their team?

It's at times like these it would be handy if we had a table of everyone's thoughts on the matter. :)

Necrominus wrote: »

Thanks a bunch, Jayop

Hey Necro, I know a cool way you can get back at him!

gimmie a shot of your bat?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ectoplasm wrote: »

So in this scenario, I'm the gov, and there exists someone who has the power to check multiple people, break through disguises and pass that on, who isn't the seer, right? Just to clarify.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Presumably we prefer to take the walker out first? If Uriel is telling the truth then it makes sense Lord is the walker as a seer wouldn't have got a bad read on Lord?

I initially felt more that Uriel was a walker trying to survive to today but Mahama and her backing of him makes it feel more wolf than walker.

I suppose my main question is are we better of getting rid of a walker to eliminate that team completely and take the consequences of losing another potential good guy tomorrow?

I am not the Walker Duffman.

But that question is a fine one to ask.

• Advertisement

An original player. From the early games. Im one of them, so are you, let me see....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Thanks a bunch, Jayop

I didn't like to gender assume you were a guy.

Thanks a bunch, Jayop

You look so fab in that dress.

Work it baby!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

duffman13 wrote: »

Why?

It's at times like these it would be handy if we had a table of everyone's thoughts on the matter. :)

I know right!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You look so fab in that dress.

Work it baby!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't like beyonce but I do love that gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

With me:
    Keith (provided he gets no answer to the BJ question)
    Barney (though doesn't know whether to hit P or Uriel)
    Pter
    PJ

Against:
    Molly (based on today's post)
    P*
    Duffman
    Ecto

That about right so far?

That's eight.

You guys should remember a lot of people didn't post **** all today so that they wouldn't have to take sides :/

Mahama listed three people, trit (bg), pj, destroyer (now Digi). Unless I'm wrong with Digi replacing destroyer, only pj is alive and potentially evil, thus the only one of Mahama's three who could be a teammate.

Can you link to this list? I don't recall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Why?

Why is it better to take out the walker? I would have thought if we take out one it prevents another being turned? If another is turned we will have no way to know who they are and are back to square one in trying to eliminate those guys.

Advertisement