Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Lord TSC wrote: »
    With me:
    Keith (provided he gets no answer to the BJ question)
    Barney (though doesn't know whether to hit P or Uriel)
    Pter
    PJ

Against:
    Molly (based on today's post)
    P*
    Duffman
    Ecto

That about right so far?

That's eight.

You guys should remember a lot of people didn't post **** all today so that they wouldn't have to take sides :/

By my thinking lordy, I'd also be on the against you side.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

By my thinking lordy, I'd also be on the against you side.

4-5 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

duffman13 wrote: »
    Why is it better to take out the walker? I would have thought if we take out one it prevents another being turned? If another is turned we will have no way to know who they are and are back to square one in trying to eliminate those guys.

No, why wouldn't the seer have got a bad read on lordy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Can you link to this list? I don't recall

I quoted it a page ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

With me:
    Keith (provided he gets no answer to the BJ question)
    Barney (though doesn't know whether to hit P or Uriel)
    Pter
    PJ

Against:
    Molly (based on today's post)
    P*
    Duffman
    Ecto

That about right so far?

That's eight.

You guys should remember a lot of people didn't post **** all today so that they wouldn't have to take sides :/

Im Switzerland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

So in this scenario, I'm the gov, and there exists someone who has the power to check multiple people, break through disguises and pass that on, who isn't the seer, right? Just to clarify.

No, hes basing his theory off the votes each night, I dont think Uriels the cause of his suspicion.

No, hes basing his theory off the votes each night, I dont think Uriels the cause of his suspicion.

I've tried to justify all three votes as best I can. I explained each vote each night and was never pulled up on it. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    The conversion took place before the lynch last time round. If Uriel is the walker, lynching won't prevent it AND the only way to confirm Uriel is by apprentice priest coming out. If my theory is right and you are the Governor, we cut the daily kill rate in half and don't need the app priest to come out at all. Hence my desire to lynch you first and Uriel second.

I prefer your theory over my pter theory.
    and uriel has more time to make up some comedy gold on 1194 / bj.

hitting the guv is the best outcome for tonight.

4-5 :(

Your looking dead my friend, come out and save us some bother and entertain us for your final hours

Your looking dead my friend, come out and save us some bother and entertain us for your final hours

If anything happens, it will be when there's no coming back.

4-5 has the chance of a plucky come back ;)

• Advertisement

I'm doing a readback now so this may change but I'm suss of Trit right now. He came in here super strong yesterday, then he disappears. He was also on Tigger's list. SM trying to safelist Uriel seems odd. sKeith is also gone fierce quiet. That Sunday bloody sunday post was also strange. This isn't an FFA yet, just my initial thoughts.
    I've my vote on Trit. There's 2 others I think are in a room, but haven't enough evidence yet to be sure it's a baddie room.

I have a theory that actually Tigger was one of Rick's group, and in a room with yoss. I think Trit is also in a room and wanted to score villager points by pointing out Tig and yoss. Tigg was munched shortly afterwards and he was suspicious of Trit. Tigger has a good nose for wolves. Trit had the head down for most of the day but popped up now, I'm also watching who's jumping up to defend and deflect from him.

Plus there's also the meta reason - if i was a wolf I think I would have picked Trit, the forever-villager. Either that or a noob, there's a few of those this game.
    Morning all, sorry the hangover finished me off early last night, and apocalyptical duties means I'll be half speed most of today but from tonight I should be around as normal.

Two calls for protecting from players I wouldn't have considered to be big munch targets.... Asking for protection in general is suspicious, but 2 NRV players asking for it? Has to be a wolf in one of these two. Guffy is super interesting, reviewing him first. As trit so rightly put it, a bandwagon was never built. Top of the FFAs but only ended with 2 votes and no real pressure? Is that coz your wolf friends engineered a lynch on someone else?

Not a wolf, just an NRV. Actually, here's where I'm at- Drummie basically outed himself as a NRV earlier in the thread but it's possible that only other NRVs picked up on it esp coz mods immediately stopped it. So, people who voted drummie are either wolves, or not paying attention.

Yes, I voted just before I posted this post, roughly half hour before vote. That's why I asked y0ss immediately after results about his vote, I knew it must have been after me. Obv the y0ss and tigger theory turned out to be wrong. :o

Trit, if you're not a wolf I'm having a hard time figuring out why you'd have such an unusual aggressive style this game. However, I'm not going to fall into the trap of tunnelling you for the day. There are more wolves to catch. I have my eye on you though.
    Initial argument was that he was one of the wolves Tigger named before his demise. He also named Trit, Mick and Duffman (at least we think that's who Barry is). I quoted most of Tig's important posts in one post yesterday. Of those, I think Mick is probably team village, and I'd be almost sure Drum was a NRV. I find it hard to believe that Tigger would get all guesses wrong though.

I haven't seen any other evidence against drummie unless I missed something?
    Yeah, I'm dropping it in fear of the mods, but I think it's likely that only NRVs picked up on it. In previous dreams I've had of other games, it's the loud fights that are usually villager on villager. :/ Of the two I'd think Trit is more likely to be a wolf but Uriel is far from cleared. I think it's likely they're not in a room together though.

i have to make dinner but some posts so far.......

If anything happens, it will be when there's no coming back.

4-5 has the chance of a plucky come back ;)

sKeith, whom im still unsure of, has switched sides by the looks of things,

Vale, don't leave me in suspense and let me know which side of the fence you're gonna land on ;)

SM?

Stu, I guess is a "no" so probably 4-6

Destroyer is MIA.

There's more people though, right.

sKeith, whom im still unsure of, has switched sides by the looks of things,

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    hitting the guv is the best outcome for tonight.

I am inclined to agree and want to retain my stance on uri, but not at a cost to the village. Not if it (going for uri) kinda does hinge on the app priest revealing and or hinting at their identity. Lord does seem a better bet for now if my theory or uri being a walker is true.

Uri dies tomorrow though.

Pter wrote: »
    I am inclined to agree and want to retain my stance on uri, but not at a cost to the village. Not if it (going for uri) kinda does hinge on the app priest revealing and or hinting at their identity. Lord does seem a better bet for now if my theory or uri being a walker is true.

Et tu, Pter :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

On the Uriel/Lordy thing

I've been speed reading since last night, but I'd be inclined to think that something was activated, the seer was allowed to share with someone one of his peeks, he chose uriel (not knowing if uriel was good or bad), and uriel has come here to spread the word that he was told lordy was bad.

Options as I see them from the above scenario:
    a) Uriel good, Lordy bad - vote Lordy
    b) Uriel bad, Lordy bad (diff teams) - vote Lordy
    c) Uriel bad, Lordy bad (same team) - Uriel wouldn't have said anything, no info on who to vote available
    d) Uriel good, Lordy good - does not compute
    e) Uriel bad, Lordy good - Possible dangerous play but would mean voting Lordy
    f) The seer sharing info with Uriel theory is wrong and I have no idea what to do

I'm going with f

It doesn't really make sense for it to have been the seer though. If it was just the Lord thing I'd agree with you, but how would a seer be almost sure molly was evil. A seer gets told good or evil, and good for an alpha. So the seer would've had to got a good read on molly for them not to be sure of alignment but still somehow but pretty sure they are a wolf. I'm now guessing whoever told uriel got a peek which was used on Lord and then they told him the name of someone else. Hoping to kill off a non team member if Lord was killed and good. This would require a wolf to have passed the message on to uriel. That would make sense as uriel would be a good choice for a wolf, given the suspicions over him.

Pter wrote: »

Either way the app priest should remain hidden, if we hit the guv and we eliminate a wolf team, then theres a greeater chance he wont be munched. The longer he stays hidden, the more info he will obviously have.

If we kill a goodie tonight, he might want to come out, however if we lynch Lord or Uri, I feel we arent lynching a goodie.

1 thing is for sure, if we do lynch gov, a walker or a goodie, a wolf team will still have 3 members. Thats dangerous

Barney92 wrote: »
    It doesn't really make sense for it to have been the seer though. If it was just the Lord thing I'd agree with you, but how would a seer be almost sure molly was evil. A seer gets told good or evil, and good for an alpha. So the seer would've had to got a good read on molly for them not to be sure of alignment but still somehow but pretty sure they are a wolf. I'm now guessing whoever told uriel got a peek which was used on Lord and then they told him the name of someone else. Hoping to kill off a non team member if Lord was killed and good. This would require a wolf to have passed the message on to uriel. That would make sense as uriel would be a good choice for a wolf, given the suspicions over him.

Sorry, if lord killed and shown bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

The conversion took place before the lynch last time round. If Uriel is the walker, lynching won't prevent it AND the only way to confirm Uriel is by apprentice priest coming out. If my theory is right and you are the Governor, we cut the daily kill rate in half and don't need the app priest to come out at all. Hence my desire to lynch you first and Uriel second.
    So in this scenario, I'm the gov, and there exists someone who has the power to check multiple people, break through disguises and pass that on, who isn't the seer, right? Just to clarify.

To clarify...there is another role that isn't the seer who has the ability to know who the alphas are ;)

• Advertisement

Et tu, Pter :(

Give me a show, pretender your Gary Strydom and the village is Vince McMahon,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mahama listed three people, trit (bg), pj, destroyer (now Digi). Unless I'm wrong with Digi replacing destroyer, only pj is alive and potentially evil, thus the only one of Mahama's three who could be a teammate.

Just FYI Barney I'm fairly sure Digi replaced Sofireland. Grumpy replaced Amanda. Destroyer is still in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

To clarify...there is another role that isn't the seer who has the ability to know who the alphas are ;)

PS Not a role claim. Just want to see if anyone else has spotted what I have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

No, why wouldn't the seer have got a bad read on lordy?

Sorry was driving, because the seer wouldn't get a good read on either Negan or the Governor. I suppose he could be either of the governors minions and that would be a bad read actually so maybe disregard my rationale on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Can you link to this list? I don't recall
    he can't because the dropouts are sofireland armageddon and jayclone.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Just FYI Barney I'm fairly sure Digi replaced Sofireland. Grumpy replaced Amanda. Destroyer is still in the game.

Ah jeez, sorry destroyer. Thanks molly. So destroyer could be the alpha, but would they have picked mahama, possibly. But picking mahama suggests someone who's been playing a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jayop wrote: »
    WOULD ANYONE HAVE AN ISSUE OF THE LYNCH ETC. TONIGHT HAPPENED AT 10 INSTEAD OF 9?? I HAVE IMPORTANT (ZOMBIE UNITED FC ARE PLAYING) THINGS TO ATTEND TO!!

:(:(:(

I will be in bed so will see how it goes in the morning. This getting up at 6.30 (5.30 your time) is the pits.

Anyway. I have my vote on for Lordy a while now.

Going to scout around and make sure the place is safe from walkers. Might not get back on till the morning. Let's not have 65451531 posts :pac:

Mahama listed three people, trit (bg), pj, destroyer (now Digi). Unless I'm wrong with Digi replacing destroyer, only pj is alive and potentially evil, thus the only one of Mahama's three who could be a teammate.

I think you are wrong about destroyer being replaced by digimon

I think you are wrong about destroyer being replaced by digimon

Yeah it seems I am. Again, apologies destroyer.

• Advertisement

Yeah it seems I am. Again, apologies destroyer.

But that was after tigger (her teammate) had gone, right? I don't think se would list the only other player in her team too risky.

Advertisement