Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Yes, a show from the Lord.... Ill pull up a seat,

Still voting for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Just spotted this tb. Would the answer be.... The players that didn't include them on their public lists?

So few people did the lists that it might not be enough info. Mahama and tig did tho so if their boss was active at the time they might have too

tumblr_static_mj.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yes, a show from the Lord.... Ill pull up a seat,

Still voting for ya

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f486b676b73452d53454266776d513d3d2d3333343139303931382e313438373163363439366532373636623533313832323133303036372e676966?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    To clarify...there is another role that isn't the seer who has the ability to know who the alphas are ;)

I think your walkin the same path as I

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

*adjusts Opera style viewing glasses*

Oh my good show. Keep going Lord.

You might be, but the money is on you being The Guv'nor

I shall call you Paul Ince

Another fun fact. I had a schoolgirl crush on Paul Ince.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, I'm not the walker

That should be obvious to anyone who paid attention to how hard I actually hit Mick this morning....

Course your not guvnor ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Uriel. wrote: »
    Sorry I'm still in work so will jump in when I can.

Lord is not the walker he is a wolf. Lynch him tonight and you have a wolf conformed.

1149 I was asked to I claude in my message. Without going too much further I was asked to not directly refer to the message if I could. I thought about it posted some lord is evil memes but realised theres no other way I could reasonably get the message out. So just went with it.

I got the message about 30 or 40 mins before my first meme post.

okay, that's a good start, but you completely left the bj callouts out of this explanation. if it was anon message, why shout, you know what to do bj. like we planned. or whatever you said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I think your walkin the same path as I

I'm really not walking the same path, unless the other role is a wolf on the same team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

This is gonna be a slow night

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm really not walking the same path, unless the other role is a wolf on the same team.

I think Ecto was hinting at the walker, the walker would know who the the identity of a wolf alpha if they failed in an attempt to recruit them.

It doesnt do us much use though.

I think Ecto was hinting at the walker, the walker would know who the the identity of a wolf alpha if they failed in an attempt to recruit them.

Like if Uriel is the walker and he picks the guv or negan tonight, he will know who they are.

But so far I dont think there has been any failed conversion attempts, since one was a success 2 days ago

Ah I see, yeah not much use until the conversion tonight. Then we'd see if the walker hit an alpha.

tenor.gif

Ok lads

New tactic

Brutal honesty.

Cause you've got yourselves an issue to discuss for a few hours.

I'm Negan.
    68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c4255746e594251596e687172513d3d2d3432353732353932372e313463383266653561646166306464663937343536303239343736332e676966?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280
    Which is why I've been throwing shade on Uriel's plan all day. There's zero way that Uriel could be 100% certain I'm bad. There's zero way that Uriel's "source" could be sure I'm bad. Cause anyone who checks me would get a big fat "GOOD" sent right back their way. Thats why I've been so adamant about how much BS Uriel's "source" could be.

So here's your problem now. One way or the other, I hang tomorrow at the latest. I've removed any and all doubt now, haven't I. Backup priest even gets a reprieve here at Negan's compound, cause if ye kill me, you'll get the info that you've taken me down. I'll do that favour for ye.

I also gave ye Mick. None of you bothered to listen, but I served ye up the walker, I gave you him on a platter, and you all just ignored me, and then decided to hang me for my troubles? And for that one...
    tumblr_inline_oo7a2nNIwt1trabdv_500.gif

You guys have a big issue now, cause you need to figure out...my credibility is gone now. I've sold that utterly down the drain.

So I've removed that from the equation.

So tell me, boys and girls.

Lynch me, congrats. You've got yourselves an alpha. Today's expeditions gave us some lovely names for the munch tomorrow.

By the way...
    negan-rick-killing.gif
    But the walker is 1000% guaranteed to turn someone tonight now. Cause you guys spent all day focusing on me and Uriel, and utterly ignored the bigger threat, didn't you.

I got my suspicions, by the by. Uriel couldn't have peeked me, nor could any seer. But for what its worth, Uriel ain't the walker either.

Nah, your walker is P* or Molly, both of whom done lovely 180 degree spins once they realized they could survive the day by stringing along me vs Uriel.

So now, your question is this.

DO you guys leave me for tonight, give me a 24 hour repreive (in which I will ****post hard enough that Necro will blush...)

Or do you take a stab at the walker, and at least give yourselves a fighting chance.

Cause on the offchance you hit the walker, maybe, just maybe you guys stop the infection. Maybe.

But you guys hit me tonight? You damn sure lose someone. ;)

Tick tock, guys.
    8404e3770c5c66b59f7e0ddfa2e6ced260fc9aac_hq.gif

Uriel. wrote: »
    Sorry I'm still in work so will jump in when I can.

Lord is not the walker he is a wolf. Lynch him tonight and you have a wolf conformed.

1149 I was asked to I claude in my message. Without going too much further I was asked to not directly refer to the message if I could. I thought about it posted some lord is evil memes but realised theres no other way I could reasonably get the message out. So just went with it.

I got the message about 30 or 40 mins before my first meme post.

Ugh this makes sense. I searched all your posts for "Lord" but of course the memes don't come up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

keep a seat warm for me. going to run the gauntlet back to town. luckily as its 10pm lynch tonight i'll have loads of time to catch up before lynch. Laterz

So Lord dies now, we will know who he is tomorrow. If hes team Negan, The Guv gets his kill, if not then we know hes lying

I really like that Lord. I mean it's top notch stuff. Spices up this game something lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Wait....

Denny Duquette is Negan? I should watch this show!

• Advertisement

The walker turns before the lynch....

So Lordy, do us a favour mate and tell us who the rest of your team are. We'll maybe consider not stringing you up tonight then.

Wait....

Denny Duquette is Negan? I should watch this show!

I know right???? <3 Denny

The walker turns before the lynch....

Nevermind I spoke too soon

The walker turns someone tonight regardless... so are you suggesting we keep you alive while we try and stop the walker spreading again?

So Lord dies now, we will know who he is tomorrow. If hes team Negan, The Guv gets his kill, if not then we know hes lying

Mighty quick here to try and dismiss the Walker discussion, aren't we?
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So Lordy, do us a favour mate and tell us who the rest of your team are. We'll maybe consider not stringing you up tonight then.

Can't, sorry. Never traded names so we don't know who we are.

We know some people we aren't. But we even set up the munches in a way that we didn't have to commit to denying single names, so fraid I couldn't not help you if I wanted to.

Though, much like P*, mighty quick to start posting again after being quiet all day, aren't we?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ecto was hinting at the walker. Uriel could know Lord is an alpha if Uriel is a walker who tried to convert Lord. The evils got a chance for an extra kill today. There's a chance that the Walker(s) got an extra conversion at some point which failed coz he went after an Alpha. There's also a chance that Uriel is innocent, he did get a message and it's another mental game mechanic.

Lord is EVIL. He's admitted it. We need to lynch him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mollyb60 wrote:

This is the least molly like post I have ever seen from you.

It's like you are trying to so a bad impersonation of Molly being all nonchalant.

No PJ I think you're right. Or at the very least the walker will turn WITH the lynch (well that's what happened last time) so we'll get a convert either way.

• Advertisement

The walker turns someone tonight regardless... so are you suggesting we keep you alive while we try and stop the walker spreading again?

I asked all day and never got a solid answer.

We only have one Walker turning so far, so we don't know when the conversion happens or how. The mods never confirmed either way.

Or do you have some info we don't confirmed?

Advertisement