Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Pter wrote: »
    This is the least molly like post I have ever seen from you.

It's like you are trying to so a bad impersonation of Molly being all nonchalant.

:O maybe I'm actually MR MOLLY!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Right, well the OP says that the walkers convert at lynch time, I reckon that means that the conversion will go through anyway. Even if we manage to pick the walker I reckon their dying act will be to convert.

Also congratulations to me on finally making it to 1,000 posts. :D
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mollyb60 wrote:
    maybe I'm actually MR MOLLY!?

He was not happy the last game. This would be the perfect revenge.

Lord do more negan posts with memes. I read it in my head with his accent and all. It's like the show came back 3 weeks early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Can we all take a moment to bask in the glory that are spreadsheets?

He was not happy the last game. This would be the perfect revenge.

Thankfully he's busy this game around so he can't shout at me coz he's also ignoring me.
    giphy.gif

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I asked all day and never got a solid answer.

We only have one Walker turning so far, so we don't know when the conversion happens or how. The mods never confirmed either way.

Or do you have some info we don't confirmed?

I thought the consensus is that it happens every two days. It happened last time just before the lynch so it will happen this time again exactly two after, just before the lynch. That's what I gathered anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I have no qualms now. Catch a wolf kill a wolf.

If I could post a pic of Nelson to illustrate why, I would.

Lord I voted for you hours ago

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Barney92 wrote: »
    I really like that Lord. I mean it's top notch stuff. Spices up this game something lovely.
    Lord do more negan posts with memes. I read it in my head with his accent and all. It's like the show came back 3 weeks early.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

My issue is not going down comic book Negan's route and just dropping F bombs everywhere :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Right this could get me hung, but if the seer knows anything, is there any merit to the revealing now before the conversion happens?

By the by, you know much it sucked last night when Uriel "outed" me and I didn't know whether you lot were buying it or not.

negan-rick-not-cool.gif

Lord TSC wrote:
    My issue is not going down comic book Negan's route and just dropping F bombs everywhere

I saw an article that they are using the f word from this coming season onwards. They got permission or something.

Right so, now we wonder how Uriel knew about Lord. Uriel was told that Lord was definitely bad and Molly was probably bad. If Lord is an alpha, that means Molly is not an alpha. If Molly were an alpha then surely Uriel would have gotten the same message about both of them. But if Molly isn't an alpha, what check on a person could reveal they are probably bad? Because she isn't an alpha. So either she's good or she's bad. I just don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I still think Lord is Guv and hes doing his best to get us to lynch Uri.

ill stick to lord thanks

Right this could get me hung, but if the seer knows anything, is there any merit to the revealing now before the conversion happens?

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Well looks like we got a win this morning with Mick dying and a win this evening with Lord. We aren't in dire straits.

Just like with the priest, chances of conversion seem low.....so I'd say no?

The Walker is probably sitting thinking...

source.gif

Except the seer has an issue, by the way. Cause there's a bit of logic that probably cuts the list of potential candidates down as well.

And given you guys aren't being all too friendly, I'm not altogether sure I don't want to flip and start helping the walkers too.

Cause I can provide a list of names to the Walker if they want? With the seer right at the top.

Burn the witch!

Nah I'm open to having the conversation but what is the value? There's the possibility that the seer was already converted unfortunately. Their info is equally suspect now. They come out before and they are a definite target if they hadn't been.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Nah I'm open to having the conversation but what is the value? There's the possibility that the seer was already converted unfortunately. Their info is equally suspect now. They come out before and they are a definite target if they hadn't been.

9.59 job if seer is gonna do it anyway. But don't.

Right so, now we wonder how Uriel knew about Lord. Uriel was told that Lord was definitely bad and Molly was probably bad. If Lord is an alpha, that means Molly is not an alpha. If Molly were an alpha then surely Uriel would have gotten the same message about both of them. But if Molly isn't an alpha, what check on a person could reveal they are probably bad? Because she isn't an alpha. So either she's good or she's bad. I just don't get it.

What? How do you know I'm not an alpha? Because Uriel said he's only 90% sure about me? In fact the only way that Uriel can be proven good is if Lord is NOT an alpha. Coz a seer wouldn't get a 100% evil result on him otherwise.

Therefore I'm assuming the seer got a peek on me and it came back good. So either I'm an alpha or a goodie. I know I'm a goodie but it'll be basically impossible to convince anyone of that seeing as how Lord has basically confirmed I'm not on his team and Uriel and Pter have been gunning hard for me all game.

See my earlier post for a potential explanation ( on phone now so can't link)

Lads, I'm afraid my account got hacked by someone whose power isn't listed in the OP. They got to tell me what to post for an hour, and they, the ****s, chose that stuff.

All that stuff. I'm good, I swear. Please don't kill me.

Oooooooh plot twist

tumblr_ofn111PhAY1sp56tjo1_250.gif

Multiple personalities!! Well that's convenient.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    What? How do you know I'm not an alpha? Because Uriel said he's only 90% sure about me? In fact the only way that Uriel can be proven good is if Lord is NOT an alpha. Coz a seer wouldn't get a 100% evil result on him otherwise.

Therefore I'm assuming the seer got a peek on me and it came back good. So either I'm an alpha or a goodie. I know I'm a goodie but it'll be basically impossible to convince anyone of that seeing as how Lord has basically confirmed I'm not on his team and Uriel and Pter have been gunning hard for me all game.

If Lord is an alpha, how would you be an alpha? Surely Uriel would be told exactly the same thing. Unless both you and Uriel are evil.

Lord is evil, otherwise this thing is going against the village which is against the rules. I reckon he is the guv, rather than negan but anyway that doesn't really matter. His admission means he's an alpha, apparently. Assuming that to be the case you can't be the other alpha, otherwise Uriel would know you were evil.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dammit guys, now I have to watch the Season 7 opening episode again. Thanks. So good, btw.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, I'm afraid my account got hacked by someone whose power isn't listed in the OP. They got to tell me what to post for an hour, and they, the ****s, chose that stuff.

All that stuff. I'm good, I swear. Please don't kill me.

w25qfe0pnijz.jpg

Advertisement