Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Well this has gone swimmingly.

Thanks lordy.

I can finally be fully transparent.

I'm on team grimes and our dear leader Kolido got opportunities each night to ask "is x walker or alpha" and got a yes or no answer. I tired to hint at this earlier.

We decided to use me as conduit cos I was the least hidden. We found out the night before but we decided to come out when things were looking hairy. We didn't expect the Kolido munch.

An alpha has been delivered.

Molly is not alpha and neither is Reddog.

Ton

Tonight we are place holding the star man
    I'm dead one way or another.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Voted Uriel

Kill other wolves in morning

Yes, good man Vale

1d1t7d.jpg

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yes, good man Vale

1d1t7d.jpg

Hey Alpha man. We got you... Muhahaha

image.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Thanks lordy.

I'm on team grimes and our dear leader Kolido got opportunities each night to ask "is x walker or alpha" and got a yes or no answer. I tired to hint at this earlier.

We decided to use me as conduit cos I was the least hidden. We found out the night before but we decided to come out when things were looking hairy. We didn't expect the Kolido munch.

Ton

Why did you add the Molly thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Thanks lordy.

Ton

Ahha! So there was no secret ****ing message! FFS Uriel.
    So you haven't seer peeked me at all. You just know I'm not the alpha. And you're basing the rest of it on the fact that you just think I'm playing weird?

It's a waste of a seer peek then but if the seer would like to peek me they can confirm that I'm not evil. That would be super. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

This smacks of the thing raze and i did in the simpsons game. Massive big day long sacrifice routine to exonerate Uri.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ahha! So there was no secret ****ing message! FFS Uriel.
    So you haven't seer peeked me at all. You just know I'm not the alpha. And you're basing the rest of it on the fact that you just think I'm playing weird?

It's a waste of a seer peek then but if the seer would like to peek me they can confirm that I'm not evil. That would be super. Thanks.

All I know is you're not alpha

But grimsey thinks your a wolf and we will share that information when necessary

Well then why go so ****ing hard on me the last few days? **** sake. I'm not a ****ing wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Pter wrote: »
    This smacks of the thing raze and i did in the simpsons game. Massive big day long sacrifice routine to exonerate Uri.

Hey Lord, do you remember the simpsons game when i got you good. You acted like a GIANT IDIOT. DO YOU REMEMBER LORD?

Ahha! So there was no secret ****ing message!

You don't say.

Did I not say all day that story made no sense?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

image.jpg

:eek:

R-4353051-1362599958-5492.jpeg.jpg

Well then why go so ****ing hard on me the last few days? **** sake. I'm not a ****ing wolf.

Because we know. And we had to confirm it. It's what we do

200_s.gif

So Uriel, what was with the Beaker thing? Where you were sending messages to him?

Ah, but there's a problem there isn't there. Cause to deal with that part of the story... ye have to make a further admission, don't you?

Ye have to admit that someone was telling some porkies earlier....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Necro The Valeyard commands you give me three bullets to sort out this problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

If you hadn't said the thing about Molly people probably would've believed you but that confused a few people I think and made them doubt you. Why did you add her?

Because we know. And we had to confirm it. It's what we do

You know what? That I'm not an alpha. That's it. Why bother include me at all. Why not just go for Lordy.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So Uriel, what was with the Beaker thing? Where you were sending messages to him?

Ah, but there's a problem there isn't there. Cause to deal with that part of the story... ye have to make a further admission, don't you?

Ye have to admit that someone was telling some porkies earlier....

Sorry lord I had one mission get the alpha and sacrifice myself. It went a bit potty with Kolido munch but we were too far gone at that point.

So alpha man **** you... I don't give a **** at this point I've done what I needed to get the village towards victory road while keeping 1149 hidden as long as possible.

So ha.

My job in this village from day one was run interference. There's hints all along the way inMy posts ,particularly near much time. It hasn't been perfect but we're damn sexy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro The Valeyard commands you give me three bullets to sort out this problem.

Hmmm.... no. You'll just shoot me like you did the last time:(:(:(

Oh Uriel.

I never expected to live.

I just wanted to see how many I could take with me.

Thanks lordy.

Ton

Why not say this from day 1?

Hey lord you know what this is

Melody-Rose-Howling-Wolf-Plate.jpg
    Wolf on a plate

But not just any wolf, an alpha. Muhahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Pter wrote: »

Im still holding firm, Uri you're full of shiit, lynch Lord tonight, lynch Uri tomorrow.

Right?

If he had just said all that last night, ye would have been gold and wouldn't have wasted the day on me? I'd be dead and ye could have covered the Walker situation in more detail

But nah, Uriel gave me a platform to have my fun tonight.

So thanks Uriel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

So Uri, which memeber of team grimes are you?

To protect the village play. Surely you can see that?

I don't have to do it now. I'm munched anyway. Pter is going to take revenge in the morning if I'm not lynched.

We had to keep it going as long as possible to ensure we gotone of the alphas the alpha. No one else could have delivered it because of the seer restrictions. We lost the power with grimsey death but we placeholderd sm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Necrominus wrote: »
    Hmmm.... no. You'll just shoot me like you did the last time:(:(:(

But you were actually a wolf that time

Advertisement