Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII - The Walking Dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'll leave it at that, but it i see more wheres sKeith tomorrow while reading the thread i get my spanking paddle out!

Thats-a-paddlin.jpg

481e18c9dfb878c139372da8ceead11e.jpg

If i'm gone in the morning, string up p*, then pter, in that order, atm i'm inclined to believe uriels crackpot story, at least until 9:59.59 when sargent 1194 (1149 why did it change? am i miss remembering it?) confederate flag waving hippie colloborates his story. if you believe uriel, then string up molly next, then all you need to do is find the 2 walkers. my ideas or either armageddon(grumpy) or destroyer as the 1st turned , no idea who they turned, as does anybody else, how do we, see who has changed there suspects and sudenly now is letting somebody off the hook. if nobody collaborates uriels story, then lynch uriel and figure out who he turned. nope, wrong order.

lemme think more.

we have two walkers,

if we string up a walker, then a wolf, we have 1 walker and 2 wolves left. but another convert happens.
    so 2 walkers 2 wolves.
    we string up another walker and another wolf, but again we have another walker in the village.1 wolf 2 walkers.
    even if we string up two walkers in a row, then we need to string up the last walker on next lynch to stop them reproducing.

crap.. lets start again.

• Advertisement

okay, even if p* and pter are wolves, we have to leave them alone, and string up the walker.
    if we somehowdetect the next walker and string him up top , he infects another.
    so we now have 1 walker and 3 wolves. we have to kill the walker or else it will continue.

even though, I think the wolves are pter, p* and molly, we can't touch them. nah, that cant be right.

okay, think about it from the wolves thinking, if they want to win, they have to try kill walkers with their munches.
    if they don't, the walkers will win.

jeez, who was it that was telling me earlier that i was obsessing over the walkers because they were a new factor. they are a menace.

whomever that is should re-evalutae. having two walkers in the village taht can reproduce every two turns is just about unstoppable, we need the wolves to realise that they have lost unless they start taking out a walkers or they lose the game.

pter p* molly. you need to take out your best guess at the walker.

i'll try to do the race scenario and see how it goes
    thers 18 players left

13 v 3 v 2
    lets wolves go for villager and villagers hit wolves everytime.
    12 v 3 v2 m
    12 v 2 v 2 l
    11 v 2 v 2 m
    10 v 1 v 3 lc
    9 v 1 v 3 m
    9 v 0 v 2 l
    9 v 0 v 2 no m
    8 v 1 lc
    8 v 0 l

okay, no, we must go after the wolves.
    go full force after the wolves, reduce the death count first, then worry about the walkers after the much is no longer.

so. full steam agead against the wolves, no holds barred, forget about the walker threat until all the wolves are dead.

next, what happens if we go after 1 walker 1 wolf.

start

13 v 3 v 2
    12 v 3 v2 m
    now, we go after walker then wolf in alternative
    12 v 3 v 1 l
    11 v 3 v 1 m
    10 v 2 v 2 lc
    9 v 2 v 2 m
    9 v 2 v 1 l
    8 v 2 v 1 m
    7 v 2 v 2 lc
    6 v 2 v 2 m
    6 v 1 v 2 l
    5 v 1 v 2 m
    4 v 1 v 3 lc
    3 v 1 v 3 m
    3 v 0 v 3 l parity game over.

• Advertisement

okay, it seems as if we need to go full on out against the wolves, get rid of the munch, then clean up the walkers afterwards, with their conversion of 1 per 2 turns and no munch.

so, lets say we get lucky, and are able to id and kill the walkers every time.

12 v 3 v2 m
    12 v 3 v 1 l
    11 v 3 v 1 m
    10 v 3 v 1 lc
    9 v 3 v 0 end of walker threat. with 9 v 3 ration, that good ...

so, go after walkers is good too.

okay, so game plan is either eradicate the walker or the wolves, we cant do both at once or we lose.

if we get walker walker walker we are 9:3 with wolves
    if we get wolf wolf wolf we are 9:2 with the walker with plenty of wiggle room.

so we must decide who to go for first, which is easiest detected.

if we start stattering between wolves and walkers we are doomed.

choices need to be made.

do we think we can id the 2 walkers or the 3 wolves easier? once we do, finish them off.

seer and priest will help of course. but staggering between wolves and walkers is the road to a lost village.

where the hell is pstarr during all of this. could really use him to hold my hand.

i seriously suspect they are just lurking.. and will genie appear any second...

9faa1ca4937410a3f06bdb79a51c664108b10be8_hq.gif

hmm, a nuce tune would be nice about now...

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Tigger has been killed by The Saviours.
    Jayop wrote: »
    END OF NIGHT ONE, START OF DAY AND TWO

Of course it wasn't going to be simple. Guffy just should have handed over half the beer he'd been drinking to Dwight. He knows the rules, but just had enough of them. Team Negan considered locking him in a cell to teach him manners but decided he wasn't worth it so they smashed his head in instead.

Tritium had been planning a raid on Woodbury. I don't know why, was he going to try to kill the Governor alone or was he just bored listening to all the inane ramblings of the community. Either way he failed and was strung up by team Governor.

Crosstownk has been killed by the Saviours

Loughc has been killed by Woodbury.
    Beakerjoe was killed by The Saviours
    MicksJaguar was killed by Team Governor
    Kolido has been killed by Negan

Digital Solitude was shot by the governor.

Tigger has been killed by The Saviours.
    END OF NIGHT ONE, START OF DAY AND TWO

Of course it wasn't going to be simple. Guffy just should have handed over half the beer he'd been drinking to Dwight. He knows the rules, but just had enough of them. Team Negan considered locking him in a cell to teach him manners but decided he wasn't worth it so they smashed his head in instead.

Tritium had been planning a raid on Woodbury. I don't know why, was he going to try to kill the Governor alone or was he just bored listening to all the inane ramblings of the community. Either way he failed and was strung up by team Governor.

Crosstownk has been killed by the Saviours

Loughc has been killed by Woodbury.
    Beakerjoe was killed by The Saviours
    MicksJaguar was killed by Team Governor

Kolido has been killed by Negan

Digital Solitude was shot by the governor.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey Stu

Spoiler warning.

You're next ;)

Ah LordWolf - I had you "well aware" in one of the first posts which questioned your good intentions in the game. You played a stormer ignoring me and closing down that avenue of discussion, then throwing the focus back onto me later - that tactic will be remembered for future games ya cagey dead wolf.

Genuine applause for your 'coming out' post, I don't watch WW and I loved your story. So anyway, rest awfully, may your wolf soul howl silence up at a permanently clouded moon.

P.S. What does "you're next" mean? If it's a munch, let your pack waste away a munch. I'll be sleeping while it's going down, sure I haven't been munched while sleeping since my 20s.

Once again guys, apologies for the absence. Work (which isn't 9-5 and the hours are unpredictable at times) dragged way on. Since I get to do something I really love for work, it ain't so bad, but I was honestly jonsing for some WW action all evening and night.

Over the last hour I finally got to catch up on what I missed since I was last here (Keith ya lunatic:pac:). I really like this game, more twists and turns than an M. Night reinterpretation of Game of Thrones. Since all of this is new to me, seeing a wolf come out hours before a vote blew my mind, and the responses to that required popcorn which I didn't have. I was just calming down, and then Uriel spears out of his closet. (You guys seer-checked me Uriel? Privileged!)

With each reveal/twist which unfolds, the OP and overall game make more sense to me. Also, fair play to the likes of Ecto and others who compile info and put it into nice spreadsheets for the rest of us.

So is it assumed that JayClone was the NRV he said he was and didn't have any important role? I didn't see anything to say otherwise in any modposts.

In that case, I can rule me and JayClone out as wolves or walker(s). If you believe my own story, then you also can rule out JC and me as wolves and walkers. I point this out for the best outcome of the village, so we can suss out the baddies, however as my understanding of the game grows I realise that...

!) I'm also helping the wolves and the walker in pointing this out. If they take my word, they can rule me out and have a smaller pool to choose from when going for important kills in the village.

2) I let one wolf team know that I'm not a wolf from the other team, and this helps both wolf teams in their hunt for the win.

9) Hmm, my head hurts and it's been a very long day.

Sorry I can't contribute much at the moment other than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

sKeith wrote: »
    pter p* molly. you need to take out your best guess at the walker.

I'm a little concerned by the fact that I completely agree with you. Looking at voting patterns and who has been munched, these are my top three suspects for wolves.

On the Walker front, they're playing it well. In terms of scenarios the best we can hope for is that one of the recruits was a wolf rather than a good role or NRV but apocalyptic villages don't tend to get that lucky : D

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Barney92 wrote: »
    Patrick, I believe I actually said I was going to vote for either yourself or Uriel. This was before Lord came out obviously.

But if youve been recruited, youd look less suss going after me this lynch than someone else. Thus ignoring uri this lynch,

If I was uri, id go for you. You backed his reveal at one stage yday. Easier for you to back it today rather than.someone who didnt,

Uriel. wrote: »
    You know what. I agree. Don't peek me.
    I'll be munched, whistling will reveal and app priest can lay low until after the munch. I didn't think that one out fully.i think. We're OK. At least I've been able to divert a munch to me leaving more valuable roled players safer.

Oh and I got an alpha.

Well Kaleidoscope did but I'm taking the credit as the sacrificial lamb

Besdies me, theres two players here that know your full of shiit

The wolves should munch uri, hes as much their problem as ours

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    You're some man for failing to answer direct questions. At least you've been consistently defective through out

Youre some man thinking anyone will believe you

Walker texas urinal

Advertisement